It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there an Occultist in the House?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibric
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

the sun cross is its symbol

Indeed it is thanks for wacking me with the stick... it did occur to me later, of course curiosity of such intents and purposes of such groups band together does lead to understanding well obviously what those intents or purposes are and the effect they may have on society.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I thought I smelled crap.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

it is said a rat does smell its own hole. Its an interesting behavior, as it is a very cautious animal no telling if any other animal such as a snake might be in it while it was away.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

And yet, to flies, its fragrant and welcoming. Only one superpowered demon can solve this problem with it only superpower.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

thank your for this wisdom!

I appreciate it and will have to read it a few times to really get it right : )

ok .. i did..

can you please elaborate a bit on this part?

The purposes we choose individually or by group does have an effect no matter the intent... awareness of such can be cause for better or worse.

question. let say I am an individual still in a lot of ignorance but with pure intent and few realizations. How much effect can that have and can wrong thoughts mess up even other people close to me on some level, because this would be than no point to practice in society and should I move off grid to finish the process of purification....

does this make sense or not?
edit on 1463612280558May585583116 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: UniFinity

inderstanding doesnt always have to come at the cost known as the hardway... this is why we dont leave lil timmy in the well and try to help, even lassie lends a paw from time to time.

But youre very welcome its nice to watch your progress on your path as it is watching others paths as well, even when its those pushing timmy in the well or those not wanting to help him out. Of course if timmy says i like it down here, its still polite to ask do you need anything to make the well experience better? If not ill leave you to it then.
edit on 18-5-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

thanks.

I would love a paw from lassie, and I know I am getting it right now on many levels, i imagine few of them ...I am still almost completely unaware, but I will learn about that eventually, that is my intent.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: UniFinity

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

With out reading further, I am what you might call an occultist (in that I follow a spiritual path with Magic in it).

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

tell me more.... please

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I'm a follower of pre-christian poltheistic spirituality of the Gaelic people. Today that has a couple of names, Druidry, Druidism (one is the religion, the other the philosophy), and Celtic Reconstructionism. But you would best recognize the name "NeoPaganism" to describe the family of spiritual beliefs it belongs in.

I've studied ceremonial magic (Thelema, GD, etc) as well as the practices of my ancestors.

Edit: I am also a scientist (PhD in Chemistry) by profession

edit on 19-5-2016 by Noinden because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

Nice!! an academic, im Scottish so i would be interested in knowing more about the ancient ways of my forefathers, i love History
so if you have any recommended literature i would be grateful, but my Ultimate goal is to have an OBE just to prove to my scientific mind that this stuff is real, i am a student (mature '36') going into 3rd year of psychology degree.
i am open minded to most things, but if i could experience an OBE it would be truly life changing.
Regards , Dave.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

PM me, and we can talk.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

There is some great literature being advised for you to read here but it is up to you to intepret it and how to understand it. Regarding your intent, I have to say that, in my humble opinion, before taking a step forward, you have to take a step back first and clear your thoughts. Get a sense of who you are and what you actually believe in because things you seek and ways to do it may not seem what they are from a different perspective.

I personally would not seek guidance from any occultist as practicing or performing rituals I`m not completely familiar with or in case that the full and true knowledge has been obscured from me is like government telling you to vote for something only telling you half the story or a false story for that matter. You simply cannot tell what you are getting into and once you do it, it is too late to undo it if you find something else than what you were looking for. Even more so I`d advise to not get into any of practices at all becuase only a handful of people really know what they are doing, the rest who knows what they are invoking.

Rather follow the path of the light and find the answers you will. This does not mean you shouldn`t gather knowledge from all sides but be careful what you do with it. As you know me, once again, I will say that have FAITH in what you TRULY believe in. Start with yourself, believe and have faith in yourself. Should you start following this path, answers will be given to you...call it God or your subconciousness speaking to your conciousness and you will know what to do next

Here is something for you...

And if I relate to the clip, as the saying goes...."l'essere ed il divenire" or "being and becoming"....who and what is entirely up to you

EDIT: Oh one more thing now that you have mentioned being a Scot, you should travel to the highlands and around the country. Consider it as a part of meditation because contrary to what those "experienced" will tell you, you have to look for answers outside also, not just inside. Take the wife on your hike and bond with her and the land around you

edit on 19-5-2016 by Op3nM1nd3d because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

books:you have to teach yourself~synchronicity~reoccurence*~every life try to spiral upwards~dreams can be lucid and there is no limit to imagination.A man dreamed he was a butterfly,or was he a butterfly dreaming he was a man?

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Hi all,

New here but I had to join to ask for any advice or information with regards to a chance encounter with a Witch.

I was in Pittsburg P.A for the first time this Sat 21st May. While attending the delayed game I saw a beautiful, short red haired women who I just knew was a Witch for some reason?

The first thing I asked her was if she was a witch to which she replied, YES. She asked my birthdate which I told her, 1 november and she stated that she had cast 3 enchantments or spells for me to be at THAT game?

I don't know if it has any significance but her middle name was Talbot which she said numerous times with the whole name but for the life of me only talbot sticks in my head.

Any Witches can explain this.

Thanks.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLordOfFlies23

I don't care how many interpretations of the Qliphoth there is!!! This is what the Qliphoth represents and it's coming from a Magus.

The interpretations I recounted are those of the Judaic Kabbalah, used by the original Rabbinical priests, and the Hermetic Qabala, as practiced by Rosicrucians, Hermeticists, Theosophists, Thelemites, and ceremonial magicians (among others). The aberrant philosophy of one so-called "magus"—and an unnamed one at that!—matters little compared to the collective works of the ages.

It's not "Dark Kabbalah", It's the ultimate rebellion against god.. Instead or worshiping or ascending spiritually to be one with God like everyone else. The Qliphoth is Ascending Spiritually To Break Away From God Like Lucifer and The Fallen Angels

Again, incorrect. The Qliphoth are just as much of God as the Sephiroth are. The Qliphoth are the remnants of a previous, failed Tree of Life, one wherein the Sephiroth were unbalanced and collapsed in on themselves. The Qliphoth are called shells and husks because the divine essences that once resided within each sephirah—the divine emanations—have been removed and instilled into the complete Tree of Life.

Traditionally, the Qliphoth have nothing to do with rebellion against God, and everything to do with a failed attempt at Creation. Modern "edgy" magicians can make whatever claims they want about the dichotomy between the Qliphoth and Sephiroth, but just because you can say it, doesn't make it true. Support the claim with original source citations, or else you're just living in a deluded fantasy world.

You don't know what your talking about

Nope, not one bit. That must be why I'm citing my sources and explaining where my theories originate from, while you're just chucking ad hominem attacks and quoting unnamed "magi," right?

King Baal has 3 modern names, 1)Baal, 2)Bael, & 3)Beelzebub.

You missed a few, here let me help you out:

Ba'al-Berith
Ba'al-Hadad
Ba'al-Hammon
Ba'al-Ṣaphon
Ba'al-Zĕbûl

That's the problem when you use Christian-oriented source material to analyze pre-Christian pagan deities. The facts just don't add up. Your faith is littered with Christian baggage, which only further informs me that, despite your claims to the contrary, you don't really want to rebel against God, because you can't conceive of a faith wherein He doesn't exist, which is why your religious ideologies are still Christian at heart.

You've probably never done a ritual, practiced ceremonial magick, or have spent any time building a relationship with any of the demons including Beelzebub.

I'm a Mesopotamian Reconstructionist, with a focus on Sumero-Akkadian polytheism. I have an altar dedicated to the goddess Inanna in all her forms, including but not limited to: Ištar, Astarte, Šauška, Tanit, and Anāhitā. I perform three éš-éš lunar-based rituals every month, one each at the first light of the waxing crescent, the full moon, and the new moon. There's also a major festival once a month for 7 of the 12 months out of each year.

As for ceremonial magic, my practice heavily depends on astrology, a practice which originated in Sumer. So yes, I do use ceremonial magical methods, combined with authentic Sumero-Akkadian magical practices, in my faith.

As for demons, no, I don't build relationships with so-called demons. I build relationships with the authentic polytheistic gods who served as the inspiration behind the demonic balderdash of the medieval ages.

I can tell you everything about every single one of them.. without copying and pasting bull# off of google or looking at books.

Clearly we've seen that you can't.

You don't know what you're talking about, you don't live it

If you say so.

You just read stuff. There's a BIG DIFFERENCE between reading about it and actually doing it.

Clearly I both read about it, and practice it. Too bad you only do half. Might not hurt for you to pick up a book once in a while and educate yourself.

Are you a Blind Scribe? Is that why your Wandering?

Only blind in one eye, though I don't need both to see why you're Beelzebub's 23rd choice.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Wandering Scribe

You took so long to reply.. I could care or less about anything that you typed.

You worship a goddess named Beleth, A Magician you're not!

edit on 27-5-2016 by TheLordOfFlies23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Wandering Scribe

Beleth has many names that stretch throughout time..

Including.. Ishtar, Isis, Venus, Aphrodite, Branwen & Freya.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLordOfFlies23

Beelzebub also has many names that stretch throughout time..

Including Enlil, Horus, Jupiter, Zeus, Taranis & Thor.

Why do I refer to myself as The Lord of Flies?

Because I'm a Sky God and Humanity is Worthless Sh*t !!!

-Beelzebub
edit on 27-5-2016 by TheLordOfFlies23 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join