It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Classified went sent..Hillarys email drama

page: 28
<< 25  26  27   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

She is still lying. She has updated her "website talking points' and
it still says she sent NO classified material.

She continues to lie to the American people every day,
and will not hold a press conference, not one held
this year!

She has sealed her fate, she is an arrogant, pathological liar.
I know so many Democrats who will not vote for her,
and will now vote for Trump!

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Has there been any response?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
“I take classification seriously. I relied on and had every reason to rely on the judgments of the professionals with whom I worked. And so, in retrospect, maybe some people are saying, ‘Well, … among those 300 people, they made the wrong call,’” Clinton said. “At the time, there was no reason, in my view, to doubt the professionalism and the determination by the people who work every single day on behalf of our country.”

www.foxnews.com...

What a load of crap in that statement,,, lie lie lie lie and lie some more

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

LOL

Fox gave her plenty of room to lie about the lies.

And she took it all the room she needed to lie about the lies.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I am stunned she spoke about it. There is no where for her to go with this. She lied to congress. If she were anyone else she would have been charged.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

"I'm not going to comment on what he may or may not have done for the United States government, but in the emails that were on Hillary Clinton's private server, there were conversations among her senior advisors about this gentleman," he said on "Face the Nation." Cotton was speaking about Shahram Amiri, who gave information to the U.S. about Iran's nuclear program.

and this
www.politico.com...

The Iranian government has executed a nuclear scientist who was believed to have cooperated with U.S. intelligence but who returned to Iran after claiming he had been abducted and tortured by the CIA. Read more: www.politico.com... Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

As Amiri made his way across the U.S. to the Pakistani Embassy, Clinton's advisers fretted over how to react. In an email published among the trove of messages originally on Clinton's private server, top Clinton adviser Jake Sullivan (who now has a top role in her presidential campaign) expressed concern about how Amiri’s story would play in the media. Read more: www.politico.com... Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

These are just an example of how the information Hillary was so careless with can have a direct effect on a single individual.

Still think she did not send or recieve classified info?
Still think she did not lie to congress about that?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Sooooooooo Hillary finally takes sole responsibility for her choice of a private email server.....

Nice wittle baby step....

Now can she please tell us why she made that decision, since we all know that doing it for the convenience of using one device was just another in a long line of lies.

She will never admit to why she chose to go with a private server because it will end her campaign immediately.

www.cnn.com...

I want people to know that the decision to have a single email account was mine. I take responsibly for it. I apologize for it. I would certainly do differently if I could."

Why won't she answer why she did it? Convenience? Debunked... Powell told her to do it?.... Debunked.

Seems like she is running out of excuses.

Notice she says "the decision to have a single email account was mine".... not a word about the decision to use a private email server rather than a public email account like Powell.

She is an expert at avoiding specific terms.

edit on R452016-08-25T10:45:29-05:00k458Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
“I take classification seriously. I relied on and had every reason to rely on the judgments of the professionals with whom I worked. And so, in retrospect, maybe some people are saying, ‘Well, … among those 300 people, they made the wrong call,’” Clinton said. “At the time, there was no reason, in my view, to doubt the professionalism and the determination by the people who work every single day on behalf of our country.”

www.foxnews.com...

What a load of crap in that statement,,, lie lie lie lie and lie some more

Yes, she tries to push the blame on the very people that were pleading with her to stop using the private email server and the private BlackBerry.
She is shameless.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Going to necro this thread with a Podesta email update.

This shows they knew they were in the wrong and the Hillary did indeed mishandle classified information:

2. This line - "‎This process of looking backwards to see if something should have been classified at the time is fine" - is problematic. We should not think it is fine to find something that "should have been classified at the time." Our position is that no such material exists, else it could be said she mishandled classified info. We need to clarify to make clear we mean that it is fine to perform redactions today, but in doing so it doesnt mean that the material was classified at the time it was sent.

/podesta-emails/emailid/7460

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Going to necro this thread with a Podesta email update.

This shows they knew they were in the wrong and the Hillary did indeed mishandle classified information:

2. This line - "‎This process of looking backwards to see if something should have been classified at the time is fine" - is problematic. We should not think it is fine to find something that "should have been classified at the time." Our position is that no such material exists, else it could be said she mishandled classified info. We need to clarify to make clear we mean that it is fine to perform redactions today, but in doing so it doesnt mean that the material was classified at the time it was sent.

/podesta-emails/emailid/7460

I read an email from dump #5 last night that had some of her inner circle pissing and moaning that they were not included when she stripped the 30,000 'personal' emails out and deleted them. They claimed that it appeared that she had things that she didn't want them to see.... her closest allies.

top topics

<< 25  26  27   >>

join