It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Classified went sent..Hillarys email drama

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Looks like wikileaks is going to publish some more emails soon:

www.theguardian.com...

Julian Assange, the founder of WikiLeaks, has said his organisation is preparing to publish more emails Hillary Clinton sent and received while US secretary of state.

Assange’s comments came in an interview on ITV’s Peston on Sunday. “We have upcoming leaks in relation to Hillary Clinton … We have emails pending publication, that is correct,” Assange said.He did not specify when or how many emails would be published.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

I doubt it.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I doubt it.

Yeah, you're right.

She probably won't ever do anything good for the economy.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Is she on trial Rick? You didn't answer the question.
Hint the answer is yes or no. Simple. No elaboration. Just answer the question.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
a reply to: Sillyolme

"I understand your wife is a Hillary supporter .
How does that work out?"

LOL LOL LOL took that one and ran with it didn't you?

My wife thinks Hillary Clinton is a criminal who needs to go to jail.... she is just sick of hearing about the email situation, that's all.

"Lucky for me my husband shares my political views."

Yes you are lucky... you have someone to share your magical Hillary is totally innocent fantasy land that you live in...good for you.

Took it and ran with it yes. Did you expect me to ignore it after the way you've addressed me in these forums?
You said she supports Hillary. Now you're changing what you said. Gee what a surprise.
As for our both being dems..sorry that bothers you. Fantasy? Really? Where are those guys with the indictment again?
Sure ...Fantasy...yawn...

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

It's a viewpoint only. You think they skimmed by. I think they were acquitted. It's very personal with the republicans who want to hang these two. Very personal indeed.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Yeah grab that. It was an error and you and every person sucking it up knows it.

Oh days later what happened to that¿¿¿ ..it's gone because everyone knew it was just an error.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Why can't you just focus on this case. Those others have no relations to this.

Hillary is not a spy. How ridiculous to even suggest it.
She set up email without permission. She broke a rule. Not the law.
End of story.
No indictment, no trial, no jail time, no fines, no public spanking. Nothing...

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Why can't you just focus on this case. Those others have no relations to this.

Hillary is not a spy. How ridiculous to even suggest it.
She set up email without permission. She broke a rule. Not the law.
End of story.
No indictment, no trial, no jail time, no fines, no public spanking. Nothing...

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

"She broke a rule. Not the law."

You conveniently forget the laws she broke concerning handling of classified information... selective memory on your part.

Of course she is not on trial.....yet.

But she is in a trial of public opinion and she is losing it badly.

Can't wait to see what Mr. Pagliano has to say tomorrow.... could be the most devastating thing to Hillary 2016 so far....

Tick tock goes the FBI criminal investigation clock.
edit on R062016-06-21T13:06:24-05:00k066Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

"She broke a rule. Not the law."

You conveniently forget the laws she broke concerning handling of classified information... selective memory on your part.

Of course she is not on trial.....yet.

But she is in a trial of public opinion and she is losing it badly.

Can't wait to see what Mr. Pagliano has to say tomorrow.... could be the most devastating thing to Hillary 2016 so far....

Tick tock goes the FBI criminal investigation clock.

Hi Rick.

I thought it was pretty obvious up the this point that Pagliano was going to invoke the fifth and, thusly, probably not say much of anything.

I thought Judge Sullivan ruled that he could continue with his plans to plead the fifth. Has this changed?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: atomish

From what I gather, he is still responsible for showing up for the deposition, which will be videotaped as well as written transcription. I do believe that the video will be kept under seal however.

I was wrong:

and that the transcript be made public.

He filed his intention to plead the fifth, the judge then asked to see his immunity deal after which the judge then ruled that JW can still continue with the deposition under the guidelines of limited discovery. Pagliano can still plead the fifth, to any questions which may arise which would incriminate him.

His immunity is limited and thus anything he says after the fact can still be used against him; and I think this applies to anything he may have already testified to during the FBI criminal investigations.

At this time, at a minimum, Plaintiff intends to ask Mr. Pagliano questions related to:

* His education, training, and employment history from 2008 to the present, including whether he was being paid by Mrs. Clinton while he was a State Department employee;

* His involvement in the creation and the operation of the clintonemail.com system;

* In what capacity (State Department or an employee of Mrs. Clinton) was he involved in the creation and operation of the clintonemail.com
system;

* His involvement in the processing of FOIA requests to the State Department that potentially implicated emails of Mrs. Clinton and Ms. Abedin and this FOIA request;

* Discussions he had with employees within the Office of the Executive Secretariat responsible for the logistics and operations concerning Mrs. Clinton’s communications while she was Secretary of State;

* Discussions he had with employees within the Office of the Executive Secretariat responsible for records management of Mrs. Clinton’s files and records, including email, while she was Secretary of State;

* Discussions he had with employees within the Office of the Secretary about Mrs. Clinton’s and Ms. Abedin’s use of email for State Department government business;

* Discussions he had with Under Secretary for Management Patrick Kennedy concerning the creation and operation of the clintonemail.com system as well as Mrs. Clinton’s and Ms. Abedin’s use of email for State Department business;and

* Discussions he had with Cheryl D. Mills concerning the creation and operation of the clintonemail.com system as well as Mrs. Clinton’s and Ms. Abedin’s use of email for State Department business.

PLAINTIFF’S COMBINED OPPOSITION TO NON-PARTY DEPONENT
BRYAN PAGLIANO’S MOTION TO FILE EXHIBITS EX PARTE
AND UNDER SEAL AND MEMORANDUM OF LAW
(direct .pdf link)

Federal Judge Orders Videotaping of Clinton IT Witness’ Testimony

I know your question wasn't directed to me, so I hope you don't mind my stepping in here, btw.
edit on 21-6-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: a bit extra

edit on 21-6-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: wrong

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Correct... my understanding is that the judge will direct him to answer questions that do not fall under his immunity agreement.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

I don't mind one bit. You answered my question, interesting note about the video!

I wasn't expecting much to come out of Pagliano's deposition but maybe there will be something there after all.
Will be interesting to see, nonetheless.

I am, however, slightly more interested in Abedin's depo in a week and what she may say or may conveniently forget.

Thanks for the response!

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Pagliano took the 5th 125 times and answered the other questions with a generic answer from an index card....

fun times ahead!!

Correction: Misread it...he used the same generic 5th plea 125 times reading off an index card..... he did answer some questions
edit on R012016-06-22T13:01:04-05:00k016Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R162016-06-22T13:16:45-05:00k166Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Pagliano took the 5th 125 times and answered the other questions with a generic answer from an index card....

fun times ahead!!

LOL

Guess he's 125 times more guilty now.

Hillary Campaign sweating and gasping for air.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Can't say I blame him... anything he said could and would be used against him if the FBI caught him in a lie...

Next up....Humaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

But what you can do is this.......... you can very easily deduce what the FBI criminal investigation is looking at by the very questions he took the 5th on... can't wait to see the deposition.
edit on R462016-06-22T12:46:58-05:00k466Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

he did answer some questions

I suppose they were the real tough ones like verifying his name and such.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
A brand new release of documents and emails that were within the IG report on
Hillary's emails and private server.

www.digitaljournal.com...

From the looks of this, the first server was indeed in the Clinton's Basement!

JW v State, 13-cv-1363 Documents referenced in OIG Report pg 2-3

www.judicialwatch.org...

"Let's get separate address or device but I don't want any risk of the personal being accessible."
www.digitaljournal.com...

JW v State, 13-cv-1363 Documents referenced in OIG Report pg 5
www.judicialwatch.org...

Much more at the link.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The Associated Press broke this story Wednesday afternoon, printing an explosive quote from a court-ordered email release: “one of Clinton’s closest aides, Huma Abedin, wrote to other high ranking staff: ‘Don’t email hrc (Clinton) anything sensitive. I can explain more in person.'”

Abedin’s warning not to send “anything sensitive” could undercut Clinton’s claim that she did not knowingly send or receive classified information on the server physically located in her Chappaqua, NY home. The FBI is currently investigating whether she mishandled classified data while Secretary of State.

www.breitbart.com...

Lies are catching up with Hillary.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join