It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A prediction for the coming insanity

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Coming insanity? Hasn't the insanity already been here, pervading this country (and world) for along time. I am not sure anything can get much worse unless Nibiru turns out to be real and crashes into us, otherwise I think now all we can do is survivie to the best of our ability and accept the madness of the world for what it is..shrugs

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: JulieCruise

OK, fair point and we'll taken.

When I was thinking of a title and needed a word to describe the political mess surrounding the election, I though about an old Jib-Jab parody that referred to the US Presidential election cycle as the "insanity that comes every four years." It seemed appropriate at the time.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
I find it hard to believe that Obama would stay in office an extra term, although he might call the election unfair if Hillary gets criminal charges against her during the run against Trump. In that case, there would need to be a new candidate brought forth because Hillary wouldn't be able to run.

Why would the need an extra one? The left has Bernie and anyone besides Bernie will show the people they have no choice. I'm kind of looking forward to Hillary getting thrown in the slammer and Bernie getting cheated. When Ron Paul ran it showed some republicans that the game was rigged which has helped Donald and that's the reason it didn't work this time around. The people are waking up to the control mechanisms in place and those mechanisms will eventually fail. I for one look forward to the crap hitting the fan because when that day comes the rulers days are numbered.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: jkm1864

Be careful what you ask for...

Historically, there are a multitude of correlations between modern-day US politics and French rule just before their revolution. One result of that revolution was that, yes, Louis and Marie Antoinette lost the top part of their neck, but as time passed most of the original revolutionary leaders joined them. There were no 'winners.'

Thus my attitude toward this circus. Let it play out; I choose to not participate other than to quietly comment from the sidelines.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
Thus my attitude toward this circus. Let it play out; I choose to not participate other than to quietly comment from the sidelines.

I kind of feel the same way you do. Either Trump redefines the electoral map or he walks the path of Goldwater and leads the GOP to political suicide. If Trump does prove to be the ghost of Goldwater/history all I can do is shake my head and add my thoughts from the side line. Until I see evidence of Trump winning big cities like New York the map to November has already been laid out.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

I have heard accusations that Presidents would refuse to leave since Ford, and have learned to dismiss them. But this time around, there is more grassroots anger, more governmental intrusion, more social engineering with more forceful methods and more obvious governmental corruption than at any time in my memory.

Yeah i agree on that point. I found it very peculiar and suspicious how Obama mentioned about how he would win if he was able to run for a third term. Also in that same piece he expressed how he would rather not *wink..*wink...

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: Miracula2

LOL, that's a good one.
Name me a politician that isn't crooked.

Rethink Trump! He's at least a successful crook! Although, obviously Hilary is a successful crook as well.........or, well, Bill is.

Everyone possesses some ethical problems. Difference is Hillary Clinton has political experience. If I have to choose between two crooks I will choose one who has already been Secretary of State.

Why? She had her chance and blew it and you want to give her the launch codes?!

Look what she did with the russians and a big red fake button, didn't even have the right word on it.

And then there are those pesky criminal investigations by the FBI and lord knows who else, as a result of her "political experience".

Ya, she's perfect.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   

a reply to: ObjectZero

I really don't see a Civil War like the circa 1850s saw. Back then, the population was divided geographically on issues. If you lived in Mississippi, you were pretty sure your neighbor was on your side. Today, the ideologies are split mainly between urban and rural, but even that split is not complete. Instead of a war with fronts and battles and armies and militia, there will be riots and skirmishes and a general overall country-wide bloodbath.

That is worst case, and I pray it doesn't come to that.

TheRedneck

More like Rwanda.

Fast and bloody.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

H.R. Clinton is completely morally corrupt - a psychopath. Trump is a narcissist, vindictive and short sighted. Both are greedy for their own singular quest to be the boss. And may God help the average citizens of this country if either one wins.

It is absolutely appalling that this is what both parties have to offer.

I don't agree with all of Bernie Sanders's big ideas, but dang it, the man has integrity, he has a functioning conscience. He is the closest thing to sane that is still in play.

If H.R. Clinton gets chosen as the Democratic nominee (and I mean at the Democratic Convention), she will win.

Bernie aint perfect, but at least he is real. I believe he will listen to experienced military advisers when needed, I believe he will try his best to work with party members on both sides of the aisles of congress. I believe he will try to clean up the corruption on Wall Street. AND I believe that that final point is why he will only win if we wake up and quit letting bought out media tell us he doesn't have a chance to win. Wall Street does not want to be cleaned up.

Non-violent grass roots democracy needs to take back this nation - Of the People for the People.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join