It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A prediction for the coming insanity

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AuranVector

originally posted by: knoxie
for those of you creaming for civil war, do you have kids? daughters?

I think there are folks in this country who just wanna use their guns and their safe hidey places. they're jealous, they didn't get quite where they thought they would in life and they're mad at those who did.
they also hate Obama to a point that's just odd...

I'm NOT creaming for a civil war. I'm trying to warn people of what will happen if the Democrats win in November.
It will be the end of the US -- no kidding.

I rarely post on ATS, but the things I'm seeing frighten the c%*p out of me. This is a conspiracy site, and only a handful of responses here show an understanding of what's happening, of what's being done to us. I cannot remain silent.
If the Dems win, there won't be much time left for Free Speech.
You're worried about free speech??? That's going to be the least of your worries. Man you better realize we're in deep doo doo no matter what puppet is ushered in. Can't believe everyone thinks it's about the democrat/republican bulls#!t. When will you people learn??

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
If there is trouble or major civil unrest, it will be started by the left.

Fortunately it will not last long and probably would be good for the country in the long run.

That's how I see it if anything happens at all.

We be doomed to stagnation on all fronts unless something breaks.

It's not just the Far Left. If the Dems win in November, there's a chain of events that will be set into motion that spell the end of the US as a sovereign nation.

The SCOTUS will become permanently Liberal. The US Constitution and the Bill of Rights will be amended.

The 15 million illegals in the US now will be granted citizenship & voting rights. They will vote Democrat. The Republicans will never win a Presidential election again.

The borders will be left open. That means the presence of the Mexican drug cartels will grow.

Hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of Islamic "refugees" will be brought in from the Mideast & Africa.
Terrorist attacks will increase.

The TTIP & TPP will be approved. More jobs will leave the US.

The Carbon Tax will be approved, driving up the cost of electricity -- hurting what used to be the middle class and especially the poor.

Poverty will increase. Lawlessness will increase. Law enforcement will be overwhelmed.

Martial law will be declared to restore order. Welcome to a Totalitarian state.

All of this has been planned for decades.
edit on 19-5-2016 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimiBlack

originally posted by: pirhanna
a reply to: ipsedixit

The total fracturing of the american public had already occurred before trump became a politician. It has been the last 4 or 5 years, pushed by Obama and company, not trump that put us where we are today. Trump is the effect to Obamas cause. Im not saying that we necessarily want that effect, but it is what it is. Obama turned an opportunity to increase unity into an absolute hate fest. He poored gasoline on every single social and economic issue there has been during his presidency.

That's exactly why Obama was brought in -- to accelerate the destruction of the US.

The destruction of the US is INTENTIONAL and has been in the works for DECADES.

The NWO Cabal has been using and IS using the Far Left & Radical Islamists to destroy the First World nations.

Then after massive depopulation, the Cabal will rebuild the world to their liking.
You have no idea about tactical warfare. I can see that by your posts.And the Cabal plays both sides. And apparently you understand nothing about logistics. O was brought in alright, but not for the reason you seem to think. You not as savvy about this as you think you are.

Enlighten me.

You think I don't know that the Republicans are owned & operated by the NWO Cabal? The Bush family has been NWO for decades.

The main difference between the Democratic Party and the Republican Party is the SPEED at which the NWO plans will unfold in the US. The Republican Party is moving at a slower speed and will do what it can to hold on to US hegemony as long as it can (which is good for the average US citizen).

The Democratic Party is on the FAST track to the NWO.

I want to delay the NWO as long as possible. It cannot be stopped, but it can be delayed.

edit on 19-5-2016 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Fortunately it will not last long and probably would be good for the country in the long run.

It's not just the Far Left. If the Dems win in November, there's a chain of events that will be set into motion that spell the end of the US as a sovereign nation.

The SCOTUS will become permanently Liberal. The US Constitution and the Bill of Rights will be amended.

The 15 million illegals in the US now will be granted citizenship & voting rights. They will vote Democrat. The Republicans will never win a Presidential election again.

The borders will be left open. That means the presence of the Mexican drug cartels will grow.

Hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of Islamic "refugees" will be brought in from the Mideast & Africa.

The Carbon Tax will be approved, driving up the cost of electricity -- hurting what used to be the middle class and especially the poor.

Poverty will increase. Lawlessness will increase. Law enforcement will be overwhelmed.

And it's been planned frrom BOTH sides! What part of that do you not get??

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   

I suggest you read my posts more carefully.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AuranVector

I do think wide spread Civil Unrest caused by a mixture of social friction and bad economic times is very probable. Only a genuine economic recovery and rational discussion of social issues can avert cities from burning. IMO the American Civil is relevant to this discussion because it demonstrated what happens when economic and other issues are not solved in a rational manner.

Constitutionally by design compromise between the branches of the US government is almost always required. The people on either side of the political fence who demand no compromise are potentially putting their country on a very dangerous road. A clear case of anger overriding rational thought process.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   

I suggest you read my posts more carefully.
Perhaps you need to proofread your own posts more carefully. My reading comprehension is on point. If not, correct me. That ain't gonna happen.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: xpert11

I do think wide spread Civil Unrest caused by a mixture of social friction and bad economic times is very probable. Only a genuine economic recovery and rational discussion of social issues can avert cities from burning. IMO the American Civil is relevant to this discussion because it demonstrated what happens when economic and other issues are not solved in a rational manner.

Constitutionally by design compromise between the branches of the US government is almost always required. The people on either side of the political fence who demand no compromise are potentially putting their country on a very dangerous road. A clear case of anger overriding rational thought process.

Do you really think that a political party that pushes the idea that "gender is not real" is rational?

The Democratic Party was hijacked a long time ago by people with a very sinister agenda. The irrational social engineering is probably the most obvious sign of their irrationality -- along with open borders, importing Islamic terrorists, gutting the nation of its industrial base.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: xpert11

Do you really think that a political party that pushes the idea that "gender is not real" is rational?

The Democratic Party was hijacked a long time ago by people with a very sinister agenda. The irrational social engineering is probably the most obvious sign of their irrationality -- along with open borders, importing Islamic terrorists, gutting the nation of its industrial base.
So let me get this straight...you really buy into the two party bull$#!t? Why do you think there are only TWO relevant parties? You're not as enlightened as you would like to believe. And I don't mean that as an insult.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   

I agree with your views except when it come to the media and especially the initial coverage of Trump.

There's a big difference between editorial bias and outright news coverage. The early Trump coverage could, and from my view was, 'train wreak' coverage. Social media-like reactive response.

Your suggesting that the Trump media response is a deliberate ploy isn't impossible. I fall back on Occam's Razor of this one. (Simplest explanation pending further information) . The elite cannot control everything. Randomness does and will occur.

The response Trump's received has been constantly underestimated and it may be already too late to 'fix' it....politically.

That is the hope and simplest explanation, IMO.

edit on 19-5-2016 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   

I do think the political left or at least elements of it are radicalsing just like they did in the 1960's. Equally through as the very fact Ted Cruz got as far as he did in the GOP primaries shows equally how elements of the American political right have also gone off the deep end.

One's stance on social issues isn't always a indicator of where a person stands politically. For instance I support Gay Marriage while opposing open borders and higher levels of taxation on high income earners. Painting to broad a brush stroke serves only to trap people in a false political choice of 2 prisons.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
A civil war in America is as unlikely as it is unrealistic. Most US soldiers aren't going to fire on US civilians, and the powers that be would certainly pull out all the stops to prevent it, just because they'd lose power as things grind to a halt.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

I agree with your views except when it come to the media and especially the initial coverage of Trump.

There's a big difference between editorial bias and outright news coverage. The early Trump coverage could, and from my view was, 'train wreak' coverage. Social media-like reactive response.

Your suggesting that the Trump media response is a deliberate ploy isn't impossible. I fall back on Occam's Razor of this one. (Simplest explanation pending further information) . The elite cannot control everything. Randomness does and will occur.

The response Trump's received has been constantly underestimated and it may be already too late to 'fix' it....politically.

That is the hope and simplest explanation, IMO.

Let me see if I understand your post. I'm not sure which one of my posts you're referring to since it's not included.

I agree that the media did not take Trump's run seriously at first.

Granted the Elite cannot control EVERYTHING, but they do indeed control the TV news, including Fox News.

Some of the Fox hosts seem to be Trump cheerleaders: Hannity, Eric Bolling.

I'm still angry with Geraldo Rivera, "journalist," who used the Anti-Semite card on Ted Cruz and called him "creepy."

These people have a lot of influence with voters. They would not be allowed on air (on a regular basis) if they were not useful to the Murdoch empire. I don't trust them.
edit on 20-5-2016 by AuranVector because: Brain fart.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
A civil war in America is as unlikely as it is unrealistic. Most US soldiers aren't going to fire on US civilians, and the powers that be would certainly pull out all the stops to prevent it, just because they'd lose power as things grind to a halt.

I disagree. The destruction of the US has been planned for decades. By the term "civil war" I'm not talking about a formal war. I'm talking about chaos.

The chaos that will be unleashed in the US as increasing poverty, homelessness, hunger drive people to crime.

I'm talking about the chaos created by the increasing presence of Mexican criminal gangs that will be attacking regular Americans, especially the affluent ones.

I'm talking about the chaos from an increasing number of terrorist attacks in the US, as more and more Muslim "refugees" are brought into the US from the Mideast & Africa.

Law enforcement will be overwhelmed.

This is just what the NWO Cabal needs to declare Martial Law and establish a totalitarian state.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

My understanding is Murdoch no longer runs Fox News. His son does. The son, apparently, is much more 'left' that Papa.
Then there's the interesting factor of the drop in Fox's numbers since the generally anti-Trump rhetoric during the Republican debates and primary process. Now add in the 'anybody but Hillary' factor.....

You say you don't trust Murdoch. I rebut, I don't trust Soros, Gates, Buffet...ad nauseum.

The reality is 'trust' isn't even a factor, in my view. Everybody has an agenda, some may or may not have that agenda modified with overall U.S. interests. Impossible to know without a brain overload. LOL.

All I can say with certainty is my personal agenda.

I have moved, in 65 years, from Democrat to Reagan Democrat, to Republican to Tea Party supporter, I have become disaffected with each. The Trump phenomena fully exposed the fraudulence of the Tea Party and the Conservative Movement. Not those with conservative values that are the base of the right, the 'movement', itself. No different than the Democrat Party of the Republican party, overall.

I now view myself as a 'right leaning centrist'. It is how is see and label Trump, or at least, his campaign.

Cutting to the meat of it, Trump is either a fraud, a shill....whatever label that has been put forth-your implications included- or he is not.

In the event he is not any of the above, he still could end up controlled, subverted or compromised by the process. The chances of my agenda succeeding are slim, at best.

By moving towards the center I am, per force, willing to allow some of my 'right views' to be compromised in the name of restoring a 'centrist' U.S. that was the reality in the 'hey days' of the U.S..

Trump is the closest to reflecting that philosophy. It is the only way this nation survives anywhere near previous levels.

Just my take on it.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

The Democratic Party is on the FAST track to the NWO. I want to delay the NWO as long as possible. It cannot be stopped, but it can be delayed.

So WAS the Republican party, until they were Trumped, lol....

Bush, Cruz, or Rubio would have also taken their NWO orders and marched, just maybe not quite so fast as Hillary, hehe...

This is just what the NWO Cabal needs to declare Martial Law and establish a totalitarian state.

On that I'd agree. I do think that is the ultimate plan.
edit on 20-5-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Trump wins, but he is forced by the establishment to pick their VP. Trump gets wacked, Democrats are blamed, and "their" man gets in office. Be interesting to see who is chosen for VP.

My prediction.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
The NWO stuff is largely nonsense, the rattle trap of corporate bought and owned politicians and the CEO's of huge companies that have literal delusions of Grandeur like everyone else in history of taking over the world... the truth is it's always chaos and the world is literally going in the exact opposite direction because these sort of attempts always fail.

I am calling trump as president.

A world exactly the opposite of what is going on right now. Based on the Two factors would be dictators seem to always forget that "Trumps" pun intended any brain washing 1: "The Survival Instinct" 2: "Environmental reality"

Survival instinct, Trumps running to the top of everything, like it or not, even if he doesn't the center of these artificial social warrior constructs will be torn apart by those willing to be violent, as it always has been as it always will be. For starters much of Europe is waxing fascist so fast it is ridiculous, another 4 years of this everyone will be ousted from the merkel pov, people are running Tanks to their borders, Putin is seen as a demi god in places in China Wu has an iron grip, without trump America (the source of this bs) will surely be destroyed, our cultural ideas have pissed everyone off our best allies secretly hate us, we are even forcing the japanese and israelis into our multicultural bs, soon America will have no one left, even the brits are courting China and very close to dropping out of the EU.

The Trump phenomena is real, his supporters will kill to defend themselves, his supporters are military types, the social warriors can't stand to true aggression these people might have votes but that is almost meaningless, if he doesn't get it now he will in 4 years as the rapes and the screaming continues under anyone else. No one is liberal after their daughter is raped, no one will accommodate this as it continues.

The loss comes from a simple thing... Islam, if bernie wasn't pro immigration he'd get it in a landslide, socialism by itself is needed in a modern world of robots and computers there is simply a lot "less work" and no one can repair that, even Trump is going to not charge taxes under 25 G, the loss of the dems is actually inevitable, war is inevitable without trump... the voice will evaporate over night as the murders rise in the USA and by then Europe will be Fascist too, likely nato gone and Russia intervening

Like it or not this is NOT the cold war, this is a Hot War.

No one is playing here, the Chinese and Russians are going to attack sooner or later and they will have our old allies on their side, we are the Hitler this time, the dems not trump, we have a racial and cultural agenda no one outside of the west appreciates and those that do are deeply divided and fairly evenly except the liberal side can't fight lol, it's all about fat trigglypuffs and the other side is composed of violent men. there is inevitability here.

Trump or "A trump" comes into office now or in 4-8 years and nothing will stop it. The other scenario would be our nuclear annihilation. I don't honestly see a scenario in which a Hillary gets elected in which the USA isn't attacked on every level within a couple of years, maybe months and in tandem with civil war.

The Israelis know EVERYTHING about us, they hate us now, Our European "Allies" are turning Right wing despite the media hubbub, the Russians can over run the islamic infested parts of Europe in days, even Japan and SK are close to ditching us for china at first available moment, China has already opened the door to the ME, factor in cyber warfare, economic warfare... truth is if the Russian cut out internet cables America would fall in weeks and they are following them by sub everyday now...

Environmental reality:

We can't sustain this lol, there isn't even much to be said, we can't nor can Europe take immigrants and advance to a future economy, material wealth is unsustainable now, this is basic Son Shi, we are spread out the center is dry of funds in America, we can't fight one country let alone 30

"Take equipment from home but take provisions from the enemy. Then the army will be sufficient in both equipment and provisions."

"A nation can be impoverished by the army when it has to supply the army at great distances. When provisions are transported at great distances, the citizens will be impoverished."

"Those in proximity to the army will sell goods at high prices. When goods are expensive, the citizens' wealth will be exhausted. When their wealth is exhausted, the peasantry will be afflicted with increased taxes."

"When all strength has been exhausted and resources depleted, all houses in the central plains utterly impoverished, seven-tenths of the citizens' wealth dissipated, the government's expenses from damaged chariots, worn-out horses, armor, helmets, arrows and crossbows, halberds and shields, draft oxen, and heavy supply wagons, will be six-tenths of its reserves."

We broke every Rule of War...we screwed up.

It will be a "Trump" now or a Trump later or we will be exterminated

Hitler should have taught us no one can run around the world imposing racial and political ideologies on others without paying a price, One race, all races mangled into one... it's still "Master race" theory and that's what we have brought upon the world. Trump might or might not win, but he's a sign of what is to come, because this is the kind of guy that gets put into office when there are daggers pointed at you from every direction, Liberalism faces utter destruction either from islam or the reaction to it and when it comes it will be like storm, sudden, unexpected and violently.

edit on 31-5-2016 by criticalhit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

It's not just the Far Left. If the Dems win in November, there's a chain of events that will be set into motion that spell the end of the US as a sovereign nation. The SCOTUS will become permanently Liberal. The US Constitution and the Bill of Rights will be amended. The 15 million illegals in the US now will be granted citizenship & voting rights. They will vote Democrat. The Republicans will never win a Presidential election again. The borders will be left open. That means the presence of the Mexican drug cartels will grow. Hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of Islamic "refugees" will be brought in from the Mideast & Africa. Terrorist attacks will increase. The TTIP & TPP will be approved. More jobs will leave the US. The Carbon Tax will be approved, driving up the cost of electricity -- hurting what used to be the middle class and especially the poor. Poverty will increase. Lawlessness will increase. Law enforcement will be overwhelmed. Martial law will be declared to restore order. Welcome to a Totalitarian state. All of this has been planned for decades.

Wow.
Actually a lot of truth in there.

A completely liberal SCOTUS.
Abolishment of the Second Amendment. (can you imagine the next ammo shortage after Hillary is elected? I hope the manufacturers are geared up for it).
Making illegals into legal voters.
Never another non-Dem President (or congress)

I still don't think they'd get support for the refugees though.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The Trumpocalypse is coming.

I've nver had thoughts about beomcing a preparationist. But now seems like as good a time as any.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join