It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A prediction for the coming insanity

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Civil War is just one thing that could happen and really depend on who wins and everything after. But a Revolution could happen instead of a Civil War. Still not a great deal but better then a no fronts Civil War that could brake out.

Only thing I'm sure on is this election will be one to watch and mark down in history and maybe a the days after. But myself personally I'm hoping for a footnote not a chapter.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ObjectZero

I really don't see a Civil War like the circa 1850s saw. Back then, the population was divided geographically on issues. If you lived in Mississippi, you were pretty sure your neighbor was on your side. Today, the ideologies are split mainly between urban and rural, but even that split is not complete. Instead of a war with fronts and battles and armies and militia, there will be riots and skirmishes and a general overall country-wide bloodbath.

That is worst case, and I pray it doesn't come to that.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: knoxie

I'm sure there are some who hope for another civil war; I'm not among them. I am of the thought that it is prudent to watch, because such an occurrence is both possible and terrifying at the same time.

Sometimes the terrifying and the unthinkable is a very real possibility.

You did hit on one key point that I think makes such a possibility more probable: we live in a society where 'getting ahead' is seen equivalent to 'trip your opponent'. The reality that impeding others' goals does nothing to accomplish yours seems to have gotten lost in the fray.

If the War Graves at Gettysburg aren't enough to stop Americans from tripping over themselves again , what would be? Assuming my previous prediction is wrong I think there would be more merit in a Trump Presidency than his critics are willing to give him credit for in the light of day. IMO by resolving issues like health care , illegal immigration and infrastructure would go a long way to bringing the political divided back to a more middle ground.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

IMO you are correct. The partisan divide in the USA that is spiraling out of control isn't along geographical lines. This would suggest in the event the worst happens a revolt instead of a Civil War takes place. Either a revolt or a insurgency would be on the cards. That is all I am about willing to say on the matter.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

First of all, let me make my allegiances clear. I am no fan of the current administration, absolutly opposed to Hillary Clinton's existence outside a Federal Correctional Institute, and no great fan of Donald Trump. My current, past, and expected future political affiliation is 'Independant'.

Um... sorry, that's not "Independent"... You've stated the exact political stance as Paul Ryan and ALL of the other establishment Republicans. You are an establishment Republican. Maybe say that in the mirror three times and come to terms with it.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKMDC1
You are an establishment Republican. Maybe say that in the mirror three times and come to terms with it.

Don't do it! It's a trap!

That's how you summon DIck Cheney.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SKMDC1

Those statements were not to 'prove' anything, but were simply statements of belief. In those three statements, I suppose I do agree with the Republican establishment. I also agree with Bernie Sanders on free tuition and (if properly implemented) the superiority of single-payer over the mess we have today. I agree with Donald Trump that our economic woes are primarily the result of 'bad deals.' I agree with Ron Paul on the need to reign in the Federal Reserve. I support an end to the failed, poorly-considered, worse-implemented War on Drugs. I am against the concept of police confiscating personal property during an arrest. Shall I go on?

The vast bulk of the problems we face today would not exist if it were not for the two-party one-direction state of politics. I thank you for your kind invitation to join, but I'm afraid I am not interested.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
My humble opinion is if anything, it would be unorganized, anarchy-like chaos. There are way too many variables for a "civil war". To me the term civil war has always been an oxymoron. Can't for the life of me understand what is civil about war.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JimiBlack

Exactly my thinking.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

The total fracturing of the american public had already occurred before trump became a politician. It has been the last 4 or 5 years, pushed by Obama and company, not trump that put us where we are today. Trump is the effect to Obamas cause. Im not saying that we necessarily want that effect, but it is what it is. Obama turned an opportunity to increase unity into an absolute hate fest. He poored gasoline on every single social and economic issue there has been during his presidency.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

I'm no O fan by any means, but this has been a trainwreck before he got into office. O does what he is INSTRUCTED to do by his handlers, just like Trump will or any other puppet that is SELECTED for POTUS. Don't get it twisted. O was hated from day ONE by diehard you know whos and that cemented the polarization of this country. O controls nothing and he never did. Try to grasp the concept of a figurehead.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Never said that he wasnt a figurehead or that there werent serious issues before him. He did however preside over the total fracturing of american society. He has been the spearpoint of,social engineering warfare.

You really have no idea where im coming from, and you should hold off on the "im so much smarter than you" sniping.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna

Never said that he wasnt a figurehead or that there werent serious issues before him. He did however preside over the total fracturing of american society. He has been the spearpoint of,social engineering warfare.

You really have no idea where im coming from, and you should hold off on the "im so much smarter than you" sniping.

Never came off like I'm smarter than anyone. Don't know where you got that from. I told you where I was coming from. Total fracturing of American society huh? That's a stretch. You have yet to see the total fracturing of America. You ain't seen nothing yet.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: xpert11

IMO you are correct. The partisan divide in the USA that is spiraling out of control isn't along geographical lines. This would suggest in the event the worst happens a revolt instead of a Civil War takes place. Either a revolt or a insurgency would be on the cards. That is all I am about willing to say on the matter.

By using the term "civil war" I did NOT mean to imply there would be a replay of the American Civil War circa 1860.

I mean there are going to be riots in the streets, terrorist attacks, and guerrilla warfare. People will be forced to defend their homes & other property from violent bandits. Things are going to get really bad once the US becomes a one=party State. Just look at the cities the Democratic Party has ruled for decades -- Detroit, the southside of Chicago.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   

The total fracturing of the american public had already occurred before trump became a politician. It has been the last 4 or 5 years, pushed by Obama and company, not trump that put us where we are today. Trump is the effect to Obamas cause. Im not saying that we necessarily want that effect, but it is what it is. Obama turned an opportunity to increase unity into an absolute hate fest. He poored gasoline on every single social and economic issue there has been during his presidency.

That's exactly why Obama was brought in -- to accelerate the destruction of the US.

The destruction of the US is INTENTIONAL and has been in the works for DECADES.

The NWO Cabal has been using and IS using the Far Left & Radical Islamists to destroy the First World nations.

Then after massive depopulation, the Cabal will rebuild the world to their liking.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   
If there is trouble or major civil unrest, it will be started by the left.

Fortunately it will not last long and probably would be good for the country in the long run.

That's how I see it if anything happens at all.

We be doomed to stagnation on all fronts unless something breaks.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: AuranVector

I question your conclusions. They weren't afraid of Carson or Carly.

They were largely ignored. The angst in the responses from the left, establishment right AND the controlled media is more than enough evidence they fear Trump. Perhaps it's as much the support that he is receiving as Trump, himself, but having said that everyone is controllable to some degree.

With Trump the perception it is far, far less.

Taking it one step further. The fear the loss of control of the political process, Trump and the response he's receiving.

They may fear that this is but the beginning.....

I'm not sure which post of mine you're referring to.

Dr. Ben Carson was never a serious contender. He's a good man and has the rep of being a brilliant neurosurgeon, but he was so clearly over his head as far as Politics go. The Great Pyramid as a granary? And if I'm not mistaken, I think one of the Seventh Day Adventist beliefs is that the Roman Catholic Church is Satanic. US President -- never.

I would have loved to have seen Carly Fiorina debate Hillary. She's a comparative political newbie and was just ignored by the all-powerful media.

The NWO Cabal own & control all of the major media outlets. It's estimated that Trump has gotten about two BILLION dollars of free TV air time so far. Who can compete with that? If the Cabal had been afraid of Trump they would have ignored him, shut him out.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
If there is trouble or major civil unrest, it will be started by the left.

Fortunately it will not last long and probably would be good for the country in the long run.

That's how I see it if anything happens at all.

We be doomed to stagnation on all fronts unless something breaks.
See that's the problem. Unity in this country seems to be an impossibility. How do you figure unrest will be started by the "left"? Are you really choosing what you say wisely or are you one of those "left or right" people? Nevermind, I think I already know. There seems to be a lot of you here that has a hard-on for some type of internal war in this country and coming from a family that's been in the U.S Armed Forces from World War 2 to Vietnam to present-day, most of you don't have the stomach for what that would entail. You have no idea. This would not be like a movie or some dumb ass video game. You have to consider your liabilities such as your children, especially small children, wives, daughters. Everyone one of you creaming at the thought of some sort of civil war would s#!t your pants if war showed up on your doorstep. Quit it with the fake bravado. The average American wouldn't have the testicular fortitude for total anarchy-like chaos, let alone the resources or logistics to deal with it. Be very careful what you wish for.
edit on 19-5-2016 by JimiBlack because: typo

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AuranVector

That's exactly why Obama was brought in -- to accelerate the destruction of the US.

The destruction of the US is INTENTIONAL and has been in the works for DECADES.

The NWO Cabal has been using and IS using the Far Left & Radical Islamists to destroy the First World nations.

Then after massive depopulation, the Cabal will rebuild the world to their liking.
You have no idea about tactical warfare. I can see that by your posts.And the Cabal plays both sides. And apparently you understand nothing about logistics. O was brought in alright, but not for the reason you seem to think. You not as savvy about this as you think you are.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
for those of you creaming for civil war, do you have kids? daughters?

I think there are folks in this country who just wanna use their guns and their safe hidey places. they're jealous, they didn't get quite where they thought they would in life and they're mad at those who did.
they also hate Obama to a point that's just odd...

I'm NOT creaming for a civil war. I'm trying to warn people of what will happen if the Democrats win in November.
It will be the end of the US -- no kidding.

I rarely post on ATS, but the things I'm seeing frighten the c%*p out of me. This is a conspiracy site, and only a handful of responses here show an understanding of what's happening, of what's being done to us. I cannot remain silent.
If the Dems win, there won't be much time left for Free Speech.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join