It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slooh Astronomer Admits We Have a Second Sun!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

But the explanation for uptick in magnetic pole shifting, volcanic activity, earthquakes, tornadoes in unusual locations, strange weather patterns is all the result of man made activity....can't possibly be another solar system moving thru ours...

No it can't.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Please provide evidence that Paul Cox was joking about the second sun.

Provide evidence he was being serious?

You do know if you take a picture of the sun you get an artifact that looks like the sun?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Anyone with infrared equipment can see. ALLSKYCAM.COM. Take your pick.

And yet nobody that has the equipment has shown proof of a double sun...wonder why that is?

Tell you what show which of those are showing a second sun?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

It isn't because YOU say so? That is funny!

Not as funny as someone to say we have two suns that only certain individuals can see.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Nice to know gullibility is alive and well at ATS, and critical thinking is dead and rotting.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Nice to know gullibility is alive and well at ATS, and critical thinking is dead and rotting.

ATS wouldn't be the same without it.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Television for the hard of hearing.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Helenamatias

Yes we should be able to see it

And yet we don't...doesn't that prove to you there isn't a second sun right next to our first sun?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Television for the hard of hearing.

You can be hard of hearing or even deaf, but just look up and you can see we only have one sun above us.

If there were a second sun as close as those in the video we would know it by just looking up.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

I particularly enjoy threads like this. It's hilarious entertainment. And it shows me who I can take seriously around here, and who not to take seriously.

The guy was kidding. Give it a rest....

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: _BoneZ_

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

I particularly enjoy threads like this. It's hilarious entertainment. And it shows me who I can take seriously around here, and who not to take seriously.

The guy was kidding. Give it a rest....

Don't you think everyone here is kidding?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Here. Argue with Calteck and CBS News.

Source

Pay attention at 1:03ish. You do understand the concept of "dim".

This vid was taped in January 2016.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Slooh Astronomer Admits We Have a Second Sun!

And where is this second sun hiding?

It hides behind the first sun, and only comes out at night when its too dark to see.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
We do have a second sun, its inside the earth *fetches the tinfoil hat*

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

OMG it's true!!!

Guys, go look at the sun, then cross your eyes. THERE IS 2!

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

OMG it's true!!!

Guys, go look at the sun, then cross your eyes. THERE IS 2!

I just tried this for 3 straight minutes. Now I can't see anything.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: XP100

It's because NASA is now hiding the ability for you to see anything.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
You do realize that there are legit Stars that only emit X-Ray. No one can see them but the exist non the less. Im not trying to jump in and say you are wrong, I am simply pointing out a fact.

People ask for proof in a thread about a video providing evidence and it is automatically a joke. It's like a Drill Sergeant asking if you think he is pretty. If you keep that out look there can never be a right answer.

When legit astronomers do come out with this type of information soon after a campaign to prove he is a crack pot comes along to discredit HIM. Never his work, just him. Gil Broussard is a decent example of this in action and soon Paul Cox will likely be ostracized in much the same way.

Why do we always throw out the dishes with the dish water?

His "joke" went on to say it is real and has been kept hidden. I could point out many ways that could be done but it would just be a waste of my time. I cannot sway anyone from their beliefs and that is what it comes down to. Who do you trust or put your faith in when you can't take a look at ALL of the information for yourself. We can't know everything or explore every subject completely, sometime you have to put your faith into others. It is on you who you choose to stand with in the end.
reply to: tsurfer2000h

Great find op! I found this yesterday but couldn't bring myself to post it.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: wastedown

Do they also absorb light?

Also what stars are these?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Anything in the Infrared spectrum cannot be seen by looking with the human eye. As you'll note in the video, the Sun isn't blindingly lit at all, and the object is slightly brighter than the sun as shown. Infrared.

That's not what the Sun looks like in infrared; THIS is what it looks like in infrared:

The Image of the sun in that video looks exactly what the sun looks like through a solar telescope that uses a dark visible light filter. What that video is showing is still visible light.

Besides, if a brown dwarf were so close to the sun that it would look that huge compared to the sun, then it would reflect light from the Sun. Brown dwarfs are difficult to see because they are usually away from a solar light source (i.e., away from stars).

HOWEVER, brown dwarfs are not magical balls that don't reflect light. they would be as bright as any planet (such as Jupiter) if they were anywhere near the orbits of the planets in the solar system.

As I mentioned, it is still possible that a brown dwarf exists as a companion to the Sun. However, if it does, it is far far away, outside the kuiper belt. And if it is almost impossible to see, it's because it is so far away that its reflected light is difficult to detect, NOT because it is magically unable to reflect light.

edit on 2016-5-15 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

edit on 2016-5-15 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join