It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Delegates Clash at Nevada Democrat Convention

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Looks like it is going to be a rocky road. It seems the division in both parties is stronger than ever. United we stand and divided we will fall.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Wow that is horrible and none of us on the right should celebrate it. It's the exact same thing they have tried and are trying to do to Trump. It's not about who WE the people want to vote for, but about who they want to spoon feed us. It should end up Trump VS Sanders the ultimate ideological showdown, not the Bush vs Clinton Tepid water vs Extra Tepid water I'm sure they were hoping for.

edit on 18-5-2016 by LordDraconia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
SPAM REMOVED BY ADMIN
edit on May 19th 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

This lady explains the issue at hand It relates to how Hillary rules rigged the original vote a few weeks ago. Now Bernie supporters are back to even the score.

This jives with another account I read about this same thing. Any moron could tell how she basically ignored the No vote. I mean, that's ALL you can hear. This is a frickin' circus.

Wow, that is just...I mean...crooked as the day is long.

How is this not more widely reported? I mean, it's right there man!

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
This is a good one ...

SENATOR BOXER Claims Bernie Supporters Made Her Fear for Her Life: “It Was Scary” (VIDEO)

Boxer said she felt threatened after outbursts and threats at the Nevada Democratic Convention from supporters of Sanders over the weekend.

“I feared for my safety and I had a lot of security around me,” she told CNN’s Kate Bolduan on “At This Hour.” “I’ve never had anything like this happen.”

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Well, that's what happens when you basically tell an auditorium full of voters "Screw you, I think I'll just decide this one myself"....which is basically what she did.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join