It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary and her coke habit

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

How is it that, without a "second source", the allegation is "made up?"

Because with two sources it gives it a bit more credibility compared to just one that could be a made up story.

And those two sources are preferred to be different to really give it more credibility.

Is a history of coke use THAT far of a stretch?

No, but an extraordinary accusation needs extraordinary proof to back the claim.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: notmyrealname

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: UnBreakable

Ah. Ms. Miller. Hell hath no fury amiright?

This person seems to be indulging in revenge in the form of making crap up and doing a tabloid-style tell-all.

Lovely.

*sigh*

Actually, writing something about someone that is false is a crime; it's called libel. If someone was making something up that was untrue about Hillary and potentially injuring her campaign, she could easily sue Ms. Miller. The only problem is if she sues and closes because Ms. Miller told the truth, it would be very damaging to Ms. Clinton.

So you see, no lawsuit seems to be deemed acceptance of the story.....

Yes, libel is a crime; however:

She's a public official. It would very hard for her to prove libel (but she has the money to pursue it, I Guess) because, as such, a "reasonable" person could very easily believe such things to be true.

I actually do not have any idea what your retort means or is trying to state; could you kindly rephrase it so that I can understand it?

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Please provide a source that says she didn't make it up.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Very funny. The record shows she was on the phone between the pres and other staffers that whole night. But hey just because the Benghazi hearings showed no wrong doing doesn't mean you can't still pretend right?

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Konduit

Very funny. The record shows she was on the phone between the pres and other staffers that whole night. But hey just because the Benghazi hearings showed no wrong doing doesn't mean you can't still pretend right?

Benghazi? the year it happened it was mentioned in her e-mails like 10 times all year long. The year she was getting investigated about it it was mentioned in her e-mails 100s of times. Just GTFO paid dem trolls I'm sick of you and I hope I never meet anyone like you in real life because I would have serious self control issues if I heard half the lies in real life that I hear on here. They would #trigger me.
"Who honestly gives a crap" about those dead people? I mean they're only lowly government workers who's lives don't matter. Not high government workers like Hillary who need armed secret service while mocking gun owners.
edit on 18-5-2016 by LordDraconia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Et alors ...
Hillary is a woman between all those alpha males. She’s a superwoman but she’ s still a human being. So she makes mistakes. I see Angela Merkel and Hillary Clinton and I hope I will see much more superwomen in the future. I’m not against men. But I’ don’t feel comfortable seeing and hearing people like Trump.
I know, there are a lot of women who speak and think like Trump and I’m disappointed about that. But there are a lot more men who speak and think like Trump. Sad.
Although I’ m not an American citizen, I am 100 percent pro USA. But if Trump would become president, I would not know it anymore …
I don’t see coke as a mistake. It’s not an issue to me. I think those who have the strength to use it in an proper way are the real strong ones. Just like alcohol, every drug should be legal. Set people free to make their own choices as long as they don’t harm others.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join