It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary and her coke habit

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: MEDIKATED
a reply to: DJW001 Looks like ATS has at least ONE Hillary supporter,,,,Bill Clinton was impeached,,how can you defend that, and she wants him to control our financials....hurry,,deflect back to trump.

I don't support Hillary, I simply want to disabuse people who swallow lies because of their confirmation bias. If failure to act resulting in deaths is tantamount to murder, FDR is one of the greatest mass murderers in history. Of course, you probably hate FDR as much as you hate the Clintons, so you probably would agree.
edit on 16-5-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

Why is there no drug test for POTUS?
Hell, McDonald's drug tests the guy dunking fries.

Problem with that...

Testing Politicians for Drugs

Hmmm

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

edit on 5jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
Why is there no drug test for POTUS?
Hell, McDonald's drug tests the guy dunking fries.

Because dunking fries is a more important job. Even a Senator says you don't have to pass an IQ test to be a politician.
Starts at 3:48

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: UnBreakable

Is the Trump campaign so frightened that they have started their disinformation campaign against Hillary before she even gets the nomination? No-one ever accused Trump of having "class."

I wouldn't say it is due to fear. It is likely due to all the crap the Clintons have done over their lives that it will take at least a year just to scratch the surface. And the funny part is, Hillary in the end is going to end up looking like the scum-of-the-earth (she should already be crowned the queen) and no one in their right mind would ever, ever vote for her. So about 47% of the country will.

This is going to be such a train wreck.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

It's fear. Trump is all about being a "winner." Losing to a woman would completely emasculate him.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Well it has been rumored that Hildabeast has a nose like an anteater when it comes to coc aine. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation
Well it has been rumored that Hildabeast has a nose like an anteater when it comes to coc aine. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Lmao! She has probably been spending the 6 billion that mysteriously disappeared from the State Department on her coke habit, as well as buying super delegates.

Crooked Hillary Rotten Clinton is unfit to be POTUS. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Glass houses people...glass houses.

I predict that even the hairspray Clinton uses will become a contentious issue to Trump fans.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Hildabeast was probably all coked up while she barked on stage like a nutcase. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

I predict that even the hairspray Clinton uses will become a contentious issue to Trump fans.

Hillary doesn't use hairspray.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

It's the maturity of her detractors I find impressive.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I think it's funny how people respond to anything negative about someone they support calling it outright propaganda or disinformation. It is a widely known fact that Bill Clinton is a womanizing rapist cokehead. I think all drugs should be legal, but that doesn't all of the sudden mean that an addict is a good person. Coke ruins peoples lives.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

It is a widely known fact that Bill Clinton is a womanizing rapist cokehead.

Even if that's true, what does it have to do with the OP?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Please provide a source that says this is made up.

Please provide a second source that confirms the allegation, otherwise the assumption must be that the allegation is "made up."

How is it that, without a "second source", the allegation is "made up?"

I mean, we're discussing the Clintons here...They're not exactly known for being saints or even half decent people. Is a history of coke use THAT far of a stretch?

Unless they're truly the soulless psychopaths they seem to be, I imagine they'd need a little something in order to get up and look at themselves in the mirror every day.

Assuming they even have a conscience, that is...
edit on 16-5-2016 by lovebeck because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
And another drive by from the people who votes for bush JR.

Ive only seen 2 people on ats defend hillary, do we really need this made up crap.

But she's the dem's candidate. Bush isn't the repub's candidate. But ya god forbid we call her out on the truth because it's just mean if you mention how bad she is. Is Hillary being too easy of a target make it un-PC to call a kettle black?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

edit on 5jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

It's the maturity of her detractors I find impressive.

Yes, enough of these sophomoric displays of humor. Let's continue in a serious and cerebral way, because Hillary herself is so high brow and always carries herself with the utmost decorum.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: XP100

Please read my post again. I was being sarcastic.

Was a long day...sorry about that.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join