It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary and her coke habit

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: xuenchen

Who cares?

Drugs should be legal anyway.

What does "Legal" have to do with anything?

If the issue here was alcoholism, what would your comments be?

Bottoms up.

Better yet for Hillary ...

Down the Hatch !!

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Please verify that what she says is the truth and not some disgusting fabrications for her own gratification. Thanks in advance.

AB

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: IAMTAT

IDK...Forgetfulness..."often confused", frequent naps...falling down...inability to answer 3 am. phone calls, body-covering Chairman Mao pantsuits...

Getting old and having bad fashion sense doesn't make one a drug addict...if that were true most people over the age of 75 would have to be considered one then.

She's only 68...So NOT aging well.
Drug abuse will do that to ya.

Given that she has been Secretary of State and has been doggedly pursuing a presidential campaign, she's in great shape. Have you ever actually met her? I have.

No I haven't had the pleasure. How did you meet her?

At a diplomatic function. That's all I can tell you.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

IDK...Forgetfulness..."often confused", frequent naps...falling down...inability to answer 3 am. phone calls, body-covering Chairman Mao pantsuits...

Getting old and having bad fashion sense doesn't make one a drug addict...if that were true most people over the age of 75 would have to be considered one then.

Given that she has been Secretary of State and has been doggedly pursuing a presidential campaign, she's in great shape. Have you ever actually met her? I have.

I've met her as well. She seemed to be in good health and did not display any of the signs I would attribute to a coke head.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Fair enough. Can you share how much time were you able to spend speaking directly, up close and personal with her?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I've met her as well. She seemed to be in good health and did not display any of the signs I would attribute to a coke head.

Meh... unfortunately, some believe anecdotal evidence doesn't belong in a debate...and that it only serves to confirm bias'.
Thanks for sharing, though.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I know 2 people that met Hillary and shook hands.

Both have been in a trance ever since.

The doctors can't figure it out.

Both were professionals, and now all they can do is cook burgers.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Meh... unfortunately, some believe anecdotal evidence doesn't belong in a debate...and that it only serves to confirm bias'.

Was this a debate?

I thought it was a Right Wing circle jerk.

Forgive me if my post threw-off your rhythm.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Forgiven...but never forgotten.
Thanks again for sharing.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

a reply to: introvert

Forgiven...but never forgotten.
Thanks again for sharing.

I don't need your forgiveness. I need you to think.

Holding my breathe for such a thing is a deadly proposition.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Was this a debate?

I thought it was a Right Wing circle jerk.

Forgive me if my post threw-off your rhythm.

Ah yes. I know when you have finally been defeated, as you've resorted to using the 'Right Wing circle jerk' name calling in other political threads, when your pro-Hillary talking points have all been exhausted.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

'Right Wing circle jerk'

That's what this is. You cannot prove what was claimed in the OP, so you and others dog-pile and satisfy each other with confirmation bias.

It's not pro-Hillary to ask for proof.

Prove what is claimed, otherwise this thread is just another chance to participate in the Two Minutes of Hate we have come to know.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Why is there no drug test for POTUS?
Hell, McDonald's drug tests the guy dunking fries.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Sounds like Crook Hillary has got the worse drug problem.

The things you are describing are hardly indicative of drug use of any kind...sleep deprivation does the same thing, and politicians rarely sleep when campaigning.

If other physical signs were present (they aren't) that indicated chronic drug use, your list would be more consistent with sedative or depressant substances...not playing in the Snow, as the OP asserts.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

A habit one has that should remain personal is different than lying to people and posing as another person.

i'm sorry, i don't want some coke head being leader of my country. using coke doesn't make for rational thought. during or after use, no matter what people say. just look at the burn outs.

Like Sigmeund Freud, Thomas Edison, Stephen King or Hunter S Thompson?

Yeah, all a bunch of useless burnouts. Never did anything worth a lick of merit. Also insert the hundreds of thousands if not millions who have accomplished more than the average person but its not recorded or publicized. Cocaine was a pretty popular tonic after all, (before prohibition) so pretty much any famous or accomplished person 1850-1920 and before that to the 1500s but just the leaf (coca).

All those people were useless burn outs, Im sure.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

A habit one has that should remain personal is different than lying to people and posing as another person.

i'm sorry, i don't want some coke head being leader of my country. using coke doesn't make for rational thought. during or after use, no matter what people say. just look at the burn outs.

It also can lead to people being put in compromising situations which can be expanded to allow control.

The trouble here is that the allegations are from a source that has a deep personal connection to Bill, the wording she uses is 'catty' to say the least.

But all this speculation is pointless when you look at what she should be standing up to charges for, ie the deliberate murder of US military citizens in a compound that was quite disgustingly deprived military help when its clear the attack was being set up. Not only is she guilty of that but her total disregard for the loss of American life seen at hearings should have made 99% of America sick of her for good.

Hilary and Bill, serving each other since day one...

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

But all this speculation is pointless when you look at what she should be standing up to charges for, ie the deliberate murder of US military citizens in a compound that was quite disgustingly deprived military help when its clear the attack was being set up.

You need to learn the difference between "murder" and "failing to act on insufficient intelligence." Not that this has anything to do with allegations of drug use, but Anti-Hillary-ites need to repeat their liturgy, I guess.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001 Trump has never done drugs,,,I love it when Hillary bots deflect to trump EVERY TIME that woman does something foul, which is all the time.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001 Looks like ATS has at least ONE Hillary supporter,,,,Bill Clinton was impeached,,how can you defend that, and she wants him to control our financials....hurry,,deflect back to trump.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: MEDIKATED
a reply to: DJW001 Trump has never done drugs,,,I love it when Hillary bots deflect to trump EVERY TIME that woman does something foul, which is all the time.

Trump has never done drugs? Do you seriously believe that a New Yorker who was "seducing" models in the 80's and 90's has never done coke?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join