It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary and her coke habit

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
XP100

You forgot sexually, mentally and physically abusing mind kontrolled slaves but, yeah...

They have "friends" in low places.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: UnBreakable

A habit one has that should remain personal is different than lying to people and posing as another person.

i'm sorry, i don't want some coke head being leader of my country. using coke doesn't make for rational thought. during or after use, no matter what people say. just look at the burn outs.

Oh, do you mean those "burn outs" that are making millions of dollars a year on wall street?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
XP100

You forgot sexually, mentally and physically abusing mind kontrolled slaves but, yeah...

Thank you for reminding me. I always forget those.

And don't forget that most recently of all, a "Roman Toga Party" was held from which we have received more than two dozen reports of individual acts of perversion SO profound and disgusting that decorum prohibits listing them here.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: notmyrealname

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Ah. Ms. Miller. Hell hath no fury amiright?

This person seems to be indulging in revenge in the form of making crap up and doing a tabloid-style tell-all.

Lovely.

*sigh*

Actually, writing something about someone that is false is a crime; it's called libel. If someone was making something up that was untrue about Hillary and potentially injuring her campaign, she could easily sue Ms. Miller. The only problem is if she sues and closes because Ms. Miller told the truth, it would be very damaging to Ms. Clinton.

So you see, no lawsuit seems to be deemed acceptance of the story.....

True. Bill's had thirty years to file a defamation suit against this libelous Miller character. I wonder why he hasn't challenged her false claims. Where there's smoke, there's fire (or a bong).

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

A habit one has that should remain personal is different than lying to people and posing as another person.

i'm sorry, i don't want some coke head being leader of my country. using coke doesn't make for rational thought. during or after use, no matter what people say. just look at the burn outs.

Oh, do you mean those "burn outs" that are making millions of dollars a year on wall street?

.....while screwing the middle class. Watch Wolf of Wall Street, based on a true story. You can be an addict and make skads of money...illegally.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: IAMTAT

IDK...Forgetfulness..."often confused", frequent naps...falling down...inability to answer 3 am. phone calls, body-covering Chairman Mao pantsuits...

Getting old and having bad fashion sense doesn't make one a drug addict...if that were true most people over the age of 75 would have to be considered one then.

She's only 68...So NOT aging well.
Drug abuse will do that to ya.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

This person seems to be indulging in revenge in the form of making crap up and doing a tabloid-style tell-all.

Lovely.

*sigh*

Actually, writing something about someone that is false is a crime; it's called libel. If someone was making something up that was untrue about Hillary and potentially injuring her campaign, she could easily sue Ms. Miller. The only problem is if she sues and closes because Ms. Miller told the truth, it would be very damaging to Ms. Clinton.

True. Bill's had thirty years to file a defamation suit against this libelous Miller character. I wonder why he hasn't challenged her false claims. Where there's smoke, there's fire (or a bong).

Why draw further attention to the allegations by filing a lawsuit? If the Clintons legally challenged every trumped up claim made against them, they would be spending all their time in court.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Lovely.

*sigh*

Why draw further attention to the allegations by filing a lawsuit? If the Clintons legally challenged every trumped up claim made against them, they would be spending all their time in court.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
I actually feel bad for the Bernouts. If it wasn't for the DNC Superdelegates Sanders might have sealed the nomination. Thanks Crooked Hillary! ***SNOOORT***

***BWAAAHAHAHA!***

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

You mean swindling millions of dollars a year from people who work, and yes that's precisely what they mean.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Who cares?

Drugs should be legal anyway.

Well, it is noteworthy when H. Clinton is FOR the continued prohibition of Cannabis(not to mention many other drugs).
It is in issue when the war on drugs, that has been perpetuated by her husband( and she speaks of perpetuating it) has destroyed thousand if not millions of families.

I think it is relevant.

Yes, I agree, possession of drugs(not only cannabis) should not be illegal.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

You can be an addict and make skads of money...illegally.

That was kind of my whole point! Except its not even usually illegal profits either.

All my rich cousins look at me like I'm the drug addict, simply because I'm depressed and have less money than them... but go out and party with them and your gonna at least want to give yourself 48 hours before your capable of being a productive human being again! A persons status in society is usually always defined by pure perception.

btw, I've seen the 'Wolf of Wall Street'... its a good movie.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
So a thread originally about Hillary having a coke habit...has successfully been derailed and redirected into a debate about the legalization of drugs?

Well done, Hillary Trolls...well done.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Lovely.

*sigh*

I hear ya. Like the time Bill had to spend so much time answering those pesky questions during his impeachment hearing because of those Monica Lewinski trumped up charges, stained blue dress and all.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
So a thread originally about Hillary having a coke habit...has successfully been derailed and redirected into a debate about the legalization of drugs?

Isn't it kind of inevitable that any intelligent debate about this claim would touch on the morals and legal implications of said claim, in a more broader sense?

Or is just everyone who doesn't start frothing from the mouth and typing angry rants when they hear the name Hilary a troll in your eyes?

edit on 15-5-2016 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Who cares?

Drugs should be legal anyway.

What does "Legal" have to do with anything?

If the issue here was alcoholism, what would your comments be?

Bottoms up.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Lovely.

*sigh*

I hear ya. Like the time Bill had to spend so much time answering those pesky questions during his impeachment hearing because of those Monica Lewinski trumped up charges, stained blue dress and all.

And what did those lurid proceedings amount to? Was Clinton removed from office? Has it damaged his ex-presidential career? Other than wasting taxpayers' money, what did that political circus accomplish? Nothing. The allegations might as well have been trumped up. Oh, and by the way, Lewinsky has endorsed Hillary.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

IDK...Forgetfulness..."often confused", frequent naps...falling down...inability to answer 3 am. phone calls, body-covering Chairman Mao pantsuits...

Getting old and having bad fashion sense doesn't make one a drug addict...if that were true most people over the age of 75 would have to be considered one then.

Given that she has been Secretary of State and has been doggedly pursuing a presidential campaign, she's in great shape. Have you ever actually met her? I have.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Another thread with no proof and all the circle jerker are having a feeding frenzy, oh and how many Hillary fans are on ats, I know of 2.

Keep up the great detective work lol.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Given that she has been Secretary of State and has been doggedly pursuing a presidential campaign, she's in great shape. Have you ever actually met her? I have.

No I haven't had the pleasure. How did you meet her?

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join