It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary and her coke habit

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
I actually feel bad for the Bernouts. If it wasn't for the DNC Superdelegates Sanders might have sealed the nomination. Thanks Crooked Hillary! ***SNOOORT***

Me too.

And they are not very happy.

Here is a vid xuenchen posted in another thread showing how unhappy bernouts are with the Hillary tactics.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Euphoria
Overconfidence
Unusual excitement
Aggressiveness Paranoia
Poor judgment
Agitation
Apathy
Agitation
Exhaustion

You just described my 88 year old grandmother who has never used an illegal drug in her life.

So those can describe more than someone doing coke.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Are those symptoms exclusive to coke usage?

no not exclusively, but taken with the years of allegation from even before they came into the political spotlight, it speaks very loudly.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

Are those symptoms exclusive to coke usage?

no not exclusively, but taken with the years of allegation from even before they came into the political spotlight, it speaks very loudly.

Unproven allegations. It only speaks loudly to those listening for confirmation bias.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

The desperation to appeal to the Sanders supporters just makes me cringe. Trump is rising while Hillary is falling flat on her face.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Euphoria
Overconfidence
Unusual excitement
Aggressiveness Paranoia
Poor judgment
Agitation
Apathy
Agitation
Exhaustion

You just described my 88 year old grandmother who has never used an illegal drug in her life.

So those can describe more than someone doing coke.

does your 88 yold grandma have year of allegations of coc aine use behind her? if not then she is just a cantankerous old bitty.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

If Sally Miller said it, it must be true...

And it is now up to the accused to prove otherwise. Now, how someone would disprove allegations against themself, for which no actual evidence was given in the allegation other than than the accusers words, that is the tricky part.

"This guy I know made some off-color, racist comments to me yesterday. Real hateful stuff. Then, he threatened me."

Get it?

And we're wondering why the MSM isn't jumping all over this 'story'...

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: UnBreakable

Ah. Ms. Miller. Hell hath no fury amiright?

This person seems to be indulging in revenge in the form of making crap up and doing a tabloid-style tell-all.

Lovely.

*sigh*

Actually, writing something about someone that is false is a crime; it's called libel. If someone was making something up that was untrue about Hillary and potentially injuring her campaign, she could easily sue Ms. Miller. The only problem is if she sues and closes because Ms. Miller told the truth, it would be very damaging to Ms. Clinton.

So you see, no lawsuit seems to be deemed acceptance of the story.....

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Unproven allegations. It only speaks loudly to those listening for confirmation bias.

again another old saying, wheres there smoke there is fire.
just because their unproven, doesn't mean their not true. in fact they probably are, money and threats of death can silence many people.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

in fact they probably are, money and threats of death can silence many people.

Confirmation bias confirmed.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

does your 88 yold grandma have year of allegations of coc aine use behind her? if not then she is just a cantankerous old bitty.

Allegations don't prove it's true.

As for my grandmother...that is probably true.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: XP100

And it is now up to the accused to prove otherwise.

No it's up to the accuser to prove the allegations...not the other way around.

If someone says you robbed a bank it is up to them to provide proof you did it, it's not your burden to prove you didn't.

Remember innocent until proven guilty...and nothing but someone's word is being used as evidence this happened where is the proof?

Get it?

The question is do you get it?

You can make allegations all day...until it is proven all you have is allegations until proven true.

Because there doesn't seem to be anything other than one ladies word...without something to back the claim they have nothing to jump all over.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: notmyrealname

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: UnBreakable

Ah. Ms. Miller. Hell hath no fury amiright?

This person seems to be indulging in revenge in the form of making crap up and doing a tabloid-style tell-all.

Lovely.

*sigh*

Actually, writing something about someone that is false is a crime; it's called libel. If someone was making something up that was untrue about Hillary and potentially injuring her campaign, she could easily sue Ms. Miller. The only problem is if she sues and closes because Ms. Miller told the truth, it would be very damaging to Ms. Clinton.

So you see, no lawsuit seems to be deemed acceptance of the story.....

Yes, libel is a crime; however:

She's a public official. It would very hard for her to prove libel (but she has the money to pursue it, I Guess) because, as such, a "reasonable" person could very easily believe such things to be true.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

"Oh, Bill's former women are aligned and ready to smash the Clinton Dynasty along with Trump.

The Kraken has been released."

Oh, Bill's former women are aligned and ready to smash the Clinton Dynasty along with Trump.

The Kraken has been released.

A. Bill Clinton is not running for President. His wife (who got cheated on by her husband) is the one running.
B. Donald Trump (who cheated on his spouse(s)) is running against her. And, former women have already lined up to speak out out against his character in regard to his treatment of females.

So you blame the victim of adultery, and back an adulterer? That makes perfect sense.
edit on 5152016 by XP100 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Wasn't Roger Clinton, you know, Bill's own brother who was PARDONED by Bill for COCAINE related offenses, the one who stated Bill "Had a nose like a vacuum cleaner"?

But that still isn't proof Bill and Hillary are coke heads.

No, it isn't. But it ties in with many OTHER reports, even by his own Doctors. I would link but I'm on my phone.

I mean, we've known this stuff since the 90s.

Yup, this was talked about while they were in the WH

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Who cares?

Drugs should be legal anyway.

What does "Legal" have to do with anything?

If the issue here was alcoholism, what would your comments be?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Signs and Symptoms

Mental state:

Euphoria,
Overconfidence
Unusual excitement
Aggressiveness
Paranoia
Poor judgment
Delusions
Hallucinations

Hmmm.

Euphoria? Check
Overconfidence? Double check
Unusual excitement? Yes.
Aggressiveness? You bet.
Paranoia? Plenty.
Poor judgment? Uh, Yeah.
Delusions? For sure.
Hallucinations? Not sure.

If these symptoms are definitive proof of coc aine use, I wonder if any other candidates are using right now, as opposed to 25 years ago...

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Ha!
Coke is probably one of the more tame activities the Clinton crew has indulged in. Tame by far.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

a reply to: XP100

And it is now up to the accused to prove otherwise.

No it's up to the accuser to prove the allegations...not the other way around.

If someone says you robbed a bank it is up to them to provide proof you did it, it's not your burden to prove you didn't.

Remember innocent until proven guilty...and nothing but someone's word is being used as evidence this happened where is the proof?

Get it?

The question is do you get it?

You can make allegations all day...until it is proven all you have is allegations until proven true.

Because there doesn't seem to be anything other than one ladies word...without something to back the claim they have nothing to jump all over.

Please read my post again. I was being sarcastic.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
Ha!
Coke is probably one of the more tame activities the Clinton crew has indulged in. Tame by far.

Yes, I'm sure they've done far worse. Like ritual human and animal sacrifice, mass genocide, shoplifting. And the fact that they have gotten away with it while in the public spotlight ALL THESE YEARS must hint of something sinister.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join