It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Jesus transgender?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: PanPiper

Really dude?!

Do you even English?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
]Precisely. XX cannot ever create a Y. It's an impossibility.

XX can't create a Y
Why not, can't time and slight changes change something, like a bit of dust and water evolves into a human being but xx can't ever create a Y
It's impossible, but you believe dust and water turns into a man and that's a reasonable thought but xx can't become a y

Come on TD,

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I already provided a detailed source. If you do not understand the topics of the Roman census, the Judean tax resistance and monetary remuneration you should consider studying up on them prior to making disjointed and incoherent posts.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: TerryDon79
]Precisely. XX cannot ever create a Y. It's an impossibility.

XX can't create a Y
Why not, can't time and slight changes change something, like a bit of dust and water evolves into a human being but xx can't ever create a Y
It's impossible, but you believe dust and water turns into a man and that's a reasonable thought but xx can't become a y

Come on TD,

So Mary was pregnant for millennia?

Poor woman!

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

I think you need to elaborate on the last part.. cause I feel overwhelmed by less educated thoughts..

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: PanPiper

I think you need to elaborate on the last part.. cause I feel overwhelmed by less educated thoughts..

Nope. Still don't understand what you're on about.

Try typing in l33t t41k. It might help.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Oh, now the same old starts.. incoherent..

I did post your claim, it does not say anything.. I have no idea what fantasies you are reading from this line;:

A Roman silver coin in NT time. It took its name from it being equal to ten "asses", a number after 217 B.C. increased to sixteen (about 3.898 grams or .1375 oz.). It was the principal silver coin of the Roman empire. From the parable of the labourers in the vineyard, it would seem that a denarius was then the ordinary pay for a day's wages.

Does it say anything at all about taxes? Or do you just add words that is not there?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I have no idea what you are writing.

Try reading up on the Judean tax resistance and get back to us.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

August, are you for real? That is your link;

This is your claim

originally posted by: NewzNose How does this translate to mean "pay your taxes"? The Judean poll tax was the whole impetus for that quote and that the questioners were prompted to produce a coin suitable to pay this tax.

This is your answer..

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus The Judean poll tax was the whole impetus for that quote and that the questioners were prompted to produce a coin suitable to pay this tax. Can you please provide the evidence of this? THANKS,

This is your answer?

The Greek Septuagint uses the word 'δηνάριον', that translates to: A Roman silver coin in NT time. It took its name from it being equal to ten "asses", a number after 217 B.C. increased to sixteen (about 3.898 grams or .1375 oz.). It was the principal silver coin of the Roman empire. From the parable of the labourers in the vineyard, it would seem that a denarius was then the ordinary pay for a day's wages. (Mt. 20:2-13) [url=https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=G1220&t=KJV]Source[/url It is also referred to as the 'tribute penny'. While denarii were not overly common in Judea at that time the other coin in use, the Antiochan tetradrachm, also depicted Tiberius on the obverse.

I am lost for words, wow.. You are a unique individual..

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Maybe by a quirk of the natural evolution just happened to speed up by random chance for no special reason

Why do you think Christs parents had Him circumcised in Luke

Remember, Jews don't circumcise women, that's a Muslim thing

Your wonderful little thread is seriously silly, but you know that already

This is just hate speech

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Make stuff up as you go, does not really fly in the real world.. But i am sure it does in yours..

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I see you are not one for taking constructive criticism. I recommended you read up on the Judean tax resistance yet you did not.

Leading a horse to water and all that...

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

The Judean tax resistance was a real event. Try reading up on it.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Maybe by a quirk of the natural evolution just happened to speed up by random chance for no special reason
That would actually disprove evolution. Also, evolution isn't in the bible so it couldn't have happened to Mary or the he/she Jesus.

Because they wanted him to be transgender too?

Remember, Jews don't circumcise women, that's a Muslim thing
So?

Your wonderful little thread is seriously silly, but you know that already
Says you.

This is just hate speech
No it's not. It makes perfect sense in a non-hateful way.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

What are you going on about?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

You should probably try reading how the real world works in this day and age.. It would do you good..

You make a claim, you source it.. otherwise its called a story or an opinion.. Same rules goes for us all, Mr August..

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Maybe this will help??

Learn English - Online Course for Beginners

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Just because you do not understand the source or the topic is not my issue. You need to resolve that on your own and find the time to read up on the topics the rest of us already understand.

Διαβάστε την ελληνική Αγία Γραφή Εβδομήκοντα και για το εβραϊκό φόρου αντίσταση και παίρνει πίσω μας.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
simmer down now

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

It was a covenant between Mary/Joseph and God, to pretend Jesus was male.
Just like it was a covenant to circumcise little boys who were not made perfect by God.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join