It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Jesus transgender?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

I think your has to be up there in the top 10..

Easily.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Misterlondon

I think your has to be up there in the top 10..

Easily.

Oh, stop it. You'll make me cry.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AscendantCause42
Inter-sexed. (Hermaphrodite)

All humans are, just primodial cell instructions choose the dominance.

Yeah, I can agree with that, but not in the case of Jesus as he (alledgedly) only had chromosomes from his mother.

This is yet more proof of how much nonsense there is in the Bible and how clear it is to see that everything, even Jesus, have been invented by men, as nothing makes sense.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

originally posted by: AscendantCause42
Inter-sexed. (Hermaphrodite)

All humans are, just primodial cell instructions choose the dominance.

Yeah, I can agree with that, but not in the case of Jesus as he (alledgedly) only had chromosomes from his mother.

This is yet more proof of how much nonsense there is in the Bible and how clear it is to see that everything, even Jesus, have been invented by men, as nothing makes sense.

Stop trying to derail my thread with anti-bible stuff.

If we discount the bible, we discount the theory. Then there would be no point in discussing it.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Just to add couldn't the Gabriel encounter with his mother have had something to do with the genetics? That was a non human encountering a human directly it seems, so anything could of caused the changes to her genetics to make a male...
edit on 5/15/16 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

If we discount the bible, we discount the theory. Then there would be no point in discussing it.

Are you going to call me a troll just like all those whose posts I didn't agree with?
lol

Fine.......I'll stick to the topic.... can we blame vaccines for Jesus gender confusion?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
Just to add couldn't the Gabriel encounter with his mother have had something to do with the genetics? That was a non human encountering a human directly it seems, so anything could of caused the changes to her genetics to make a male...

Even intense radiation wouldn't cause an X chromosome to turn into a Y chromosome, or vice versa, so I doubt it would have made any difference.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Are you going to call me a troll just like all those whose posts I didn't agree with?
lol
I don't like to call people names. It's childish

Fine.......I'll stick to the topic.... can we blame vaccines for Jesus gender confusion?
I've not heard of any vaccines that can cause chromosomes to change lol.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Even intense radiation wouldn't cause an X chromosome to turn into a Y chromosome, or vice versa, so I doubt it would have made any difference.

THE ANGEL non human told her it would be a male? And King? Not femle or Queen?
So the Angel was confused that carried the message?

Luke 1:26-38New Life Version (NLV)

Gabriel Speaks to Mary

26 Six months after Elizabeth knew she was to become a mother, Gabriel was sent from God to Nazareth. Nazareth was a town in the country of Galilee. 27 He went to a woman who had never had a man. Her name was Mary. She was promised in marriage to a man named Joseph. Joseph was of the family of David. 28 The angel came to her and said, “You are honored very much. You are a favored woman. The Lord is with you. *You are chosen from among many women.”

29 When she saw the angel, she was troubled at his words. She thought about what had been said. 30 The angel said to her, “Mary, do not be afraid. You have found favor with God. 31 See! You are to become a mother and have a Son. You are to give Him the name Jesus. 32 He will be great. He will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give Him the place where His early father David sat. 33 He will be King over the family of Jacob forever and His nation will have no end.”

34 Mary said to the angel, “How will this happen? I have never had a man.” 35 The angel said to her, “The Holy Spirit will come on you. The power of the Most High will cover you. The holy Child you give birth to will be called the Son of God.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Maybe the Angel know that Jesus was really a female, but decided to implant the notion into Mary that it should be a boy? So, when Jesus was born, Mary decided to hide the femaleness to appease the Angels wishes?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Well, if Big Pharma had existed then, you never know!
lol

I'm actually positive now Jesus was defnitely a woman: no male involved in the conception, only XX chromosomes present so he was a she. Genetics don't lie. He was represented as a man because Abrhamic religions are mysoginist.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Maybe the Angel know that Jesus was really a female, but decided to implant the notion into Mary that it should be a boy? So, when Jesus was born, Mary decided to hide the femaleness to appease the Angels wishes?

We are talking Divine intelligence here? And Mary hiding data from them?

I dont think a mistake was made in what the SON of GOD was attended to mean otherwise the would of said your to have a Queen daughter of GOD. And if you read the angel clearly knew what a male and female human were just from describing Joseph to Mary.
Alas if this is one of those threads I will refrain if ignorance is not denied, carry on...

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Well, if Big Pharma had existed then, you never know!
lol
Are you saying "big pharma" time travelled to biblical times? I can hear a new thread brewing!

I'm actually positive now Jesus was defnitely a woman: no male involved in the conception, only XX chromosomes present so he was a she. Genetics don't lie. He was represented as a man because Abrhamic religions are mysoginist.
Precisely. XX cannot ever create a Y. It's an impossibility.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

We are talking Divine intelligence here?
Yes, so? We already know they God made mistakes. The bible says so.

And Mary hiding data from them?
It's possible. Didn't the serpent hide its intentions (to get them to eat the apple) from God?

I dont think a mistake was made in what the SON of GOD was attended to mean otherwise the would of said your to have a Queen daughter of GOD.
You might not think so, but that doesn't mean you cannot discount it as a possibility.

And if you read the angel clearly knew what a male and female human were just from describing Joseph to Mary.
But if God can make mistakes, surely an angel can too?

Alas if this is one of those threads I will refrain if ignorance is not denied, carry on...
What type of ignorance is being embraced for it not to be denied?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Stating that LORD JESUS CHRIST was is a female and or transgender seems ignorant to 1. I have made the point various times and am trying to let you continue your thread with those who may think like minded with you. You seem deep in your belief and so 1 shall let you remain there...
edit on 5/15/16 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Stating that LORD JESUS CHRIST was is a female and or transgender seems ignorant to 1.

It might seem ignorant to some, but it might seem scientifically relevant to others.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: PanPiper
no it does not reinforce..

It does which makes it even more obvious you do not understand what we are talking about.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

With all the transgender posts going on at the moment, I decided to google "was Jesus transgender?"

I was surprised at how many results turned up!

My favourite (Link to source) basically says that Jesus, being son of God, had no gender before conception. God also has no gender. Therefore, Jesus must be transgender.

But is transgender really the right word? Would Jesus actually have been agender? (That means without gender)

But if he was agender, why would he be depicted as a male? That means that transgender would fit Jesus better than being agender.

What are your thoughts?

These threads from the fundy atheists are very funny, Jesus didn't exist to most of them just about all of the time, unless.
But if there is a chance that he existed then he was married, gay or now even transgender.
Can't you guys make up your mind on Jesus being a real character first, then you can work around to what his sexuality was
TD are you saying in this thread that you believe Jesus actually existed?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

With all the transgender posts going on at the moment, I decided to google "was Jesus transgender?"

I was surprised at how many results turned up!

My favourite (Link to source) basically says that Jesus, being son of God, had no gender before conception. God also has no gender. Therefore, Jesus must be transgender.

But is transgender really the right word? Would Jesus actually have been agender? (That means without gender)

But if he was agender, why would he be depicted as a male? That means that transgender would fit Jesus better than being agender.

What are your thoughts?

These threads from the fundy atheists are very funny, Jesus didn't exist to most of them just about all of the time, unless.
But if there is a chance that he existed then he was married, gay or now even transgender.
Can't you guys make up your mind on Jesus being a real character first, then you can work around to what his sexuality was
TD are you saying in this thread that you believe Jesus actually existed?

Doesn't make any difference to the premise of the thread.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Source your claim, giving a link to a explanation of a coin does not work.

Most bartering stations through out history, had taxation cause of maintenance.. Just like any modern society..
.. Dried fruit and spices from India exchanged for metals or crafting, coins exchanged for food during a days labor..

Some people teach others some weird s***, it just astonishing how much s*** actually is taught behind certain walls..

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join