It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Jesus transgender?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

originally posted by: TerryDon79

a reply to: TerryDon79

AMEN
Is referenced in the same text your op is based off of?

I don't understand what you're getting at.

AMEN related to EGYPT GODS so referenced primary Egypt gods male & female.
AMEN said after ABRAMIC followers prayer or worship
- LORD JESUS CHRIST is from ABRAMIC faiths times. So just showing the connection back a little further existing between female and male ENERGY related to GODs then and the concept you bring of a transgender JESUS now.

But we're not talking about any gods. We're talking about Jesus, son (or daughter) of God.

If you ere relevant to the thread it would be "are all gods transgender?", but it's not.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
There are possible androgynous GODs but 1 is not sure they had gender changes to switch genders as they were CREATED that way. I shall allow your OP to continue on just chimed in because it almost can be if not is taken as disrespect to talk about the LORD like this w/o objective data...

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

There are possible androgynous GODs but 1 is not sure they had gender changes to switch genders as they were CREATED that way. I shall allow your OP to continue on just chimed in because it almost can be if not is taken as disrespect to talk about the LORD like this w/o objective data...

How am I disrespecting your Lord? Isn't God your Lord? Jesus is the son (or daughter) of God, therefore Jesus isn't God. If you want to discuss that you can do it HERE

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Its not logical to make assumptions of 1... But continue to call LORD JESUS CHRIST a man-girl why omitting what the Eternal soul is of THE its your choice/will.

Be well

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Its not logical to make assumptions of 1... But continue to call LORD JESUS CHRIST a man-girl why omitting what the Eternal soul is of THE its your choice/will.

Be well

Bye!

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

in Tamil culture and in recorded Siddhar history " jesus " was a siddhar
he was male

but after " illumination " Enlightenment you can be either gender

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

in Tamil culture and in recorded Siddhar history " jesus " was a siddhar
he was male
Was there a virgin birth involved? If there was, Jesus couldn't have been male.

but after " illumination " Enlightenment you can be either gender
So Jesus, the son of God, needed to be "illuminated"?

You've lost me lol

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Do you feel it is degrading to say jesus was born as girl?
Do you have a mother?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Do you feel it is degrading to say jesus was born as girl?
Do you have a mother?

Not at all Peeple if the was a girl or female then truth be told and all was lied based upon the. I have a mother sisters and daughters
of who I love them all
So I was not taking any cheap shots at the ladies at all.
But if the who has been worshiped as the SON of GOD all these years is in fact female then thats just too much data shared about he that was a lie which makes the foundation of the data questionable. If the was a female then why did they lie and further keep it going on for over a thousand years?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

in Tamil Nadu they have a long history of Siddhars
" jesus " was one of these Siddhars

no virgin birth

" So Jesus, the son of God, needed to be "illuminated"? "

its called jeevasamadhi and if you survive it you transcend gender
Jesus was a powerful Siddhar but still had to do penance in a cave for 20 years

needed to be "illuminated"? he was trying too achieve gnana deham and he did

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Who said anything about lying? If Jesus was transgender then who would know?

Go to Bangkok and see how many of those "ladies" are really men.

But, like I said, if Jesus was the son of God and God isn't a human male, Jesus couldn't be anything other than a female.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I'm guessing that Jesus sex is being based off the characters depictions since he doesn't kill anything with a spear, or use his spear, or divine rod as a pun for sexual relations. Even though he was a master carpenter that knew how use his wood when needed.

Usually, most male Gods would have to kill something in their feats to show their masculinity, usually the prey being some gigantic, and unstable primordial beast oozing femininity. Women....

However, Jesus is an oddity in that respect, where he gets speared, and the only response he gives is supposedly hugs and kisses for going through all that crap during his persecution. Thing is in Eastern Cultures, femininity is usually depicted with finesse, technique, and sometimes even Death.

Also, if Jesus is of a hebrew womb, fertilized by the Hebrew God Yah Weh....Thats alot of Y chromosomes that made that baby.
edit on 15-5-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

in Tamil Nadu they have a long history of Siddhars
" jesus " was one of these Siddhars
OK

no virgin birth
So Jesus was made by a human male and female?

" So Jesus, the son of God, needed to be "illuminated"? "

its called jeevasamadhi and if you survive it you transcend gender
Jesus was a powerful Siddhar but still had to do penance in a cave for 20 years

needed to be "illuminated"? he was trying too achieve gnana deham and he did
Why would the son (or daughter) of God need illuminated? Wasn't he/she illuminated before conception?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

You mean X chromosomes? Where would the Y chromosome come from?

As for the rest? Certainly points to Jesus being a female.
edit on 1552016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

There is a big Y in that Gods name, and that God like to screw things...Not only that, I don't think Jesus liked having a giant wooden shaft behind his behind, and getting nailed..to it?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

" Why would the son (or daughter) of God need illuminated? Wasn't he/she illuminated before conception? "

After illumination or enlightenment there are more stages about 42 in the Siddhars beliefs
illumination or enlightenment is really only the beginning

Jesus was born a very special child from male and female

he like all men and women are sons and daughters of God

Jesus was not born illuminated

you cannot take birth if your already illuminated

the entire point of illumination or enlightenment is too break the cycle of birth and death

gnana deham

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen

There is a big Y in that Gods name,
Only if you call God that. Otherwise it's a g, a and some other letters.

[quite] and that God like to screw things...Don't gods and goddesses do that anyway?

Not only that, I don't Jesus liked having a giant wooden shaft behind his behind, and getting nailed..to it?
Apparently it was done on purpose. But, if Jesus was a female, maybe he/she just didn't like penetration? (I think this is getting a bit close to going against the T&C lol)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

" Why would the son (or daughter) of God need illuminated? Wasn't he/she illuminated before conception? "

After illumination or enlightenment there are more stages about 42 in the Siddhars beliefs
illumination or enlightenment is really only the beginning

Jesus was born a very special child from male and female

he like all men and women are sons and daughters of God

Jesus was not born illuminated

you cannot take birth if your already illuminated

the entire point of illumination or enlightenment is too break the cycle of birth and death

gnana deham

OK.

I still don't understand how that really has anything to do with Jesus being male/female and/or transgender.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I don't think so, Jesus apparently does a lot of penetration. Usually the form of prayer to speak to him, one would have to ask, and to be on their knees at bed, asking the God to come into their temples(or Bodies), and fill them up with Gods goodness, warm, and joys of his holy spirit when he comes into their bodies...Whose probably ghostly white in appearance and whose light is able to penetrate the darkest pits of the Earth bowels.

Quite the bastard sometimes, and if he is having a second coming...Better not be in my direction.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen

I don't think so, Jesus apparently does a lot of penetration. Usually the form of prayer to speak, one would have to be on their knees at bed, asking the God to come into their temples, and fill them up Gods the goodness, warmth, and joy of his holy spirit when he comes into their bodies...Whose probably white in appearance.

Quite the bastard sometimes, and if he is having a second coming...Better not be in my direction.

I don't know how to respond to this without either having my post removed or getting a temp ban. So I'll just say thanks.

Thanks.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join