It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Jesus transgender?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

No I do not group think nor do I look down on various belief systems of CREATOR Creations, no shame.
I do not think the LORD had basically the free time to be what your attempting to call the.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Please quote the parts where it did not make any sense for you.. I will use pictures instead to show " you " what i mean. It will be easier for you to understand people who has an education, the person with the education usually has a pedagogical education that comes with it.

I can show you in pictures, your wondering question if " Jesus was a transgender " instead of me saying, no one knows..

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Referencing the data, yes Peeple your correct.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

no

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

No I do not group think nor do I look down on various belief systems of CREATOR Creations, no shame.
Who says this is looking down on beliefs?

I do not think the LORD had basically the free time to be what your attempting to call the.
So, the omniscient didn't have any spare time to be transgender? Isn't God everything? Doesn't that mean God is gay, lesbian, transgender, straight, man and woman? (Plus everything else I missed)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: PanPiper

All the parts.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

no

Why not?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

no it does not reinforce..

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
It kinda saddens and sickens me to see a thread go this low, by two members who just trolls the thread with atrocious claims.. And does nothing to improve the thread..

I am leaving this thread and hopefully those few who do their claims, back their claims.. Cause its sickening to see people trying to twist history and logic with their own fantasies..

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Clarifying for the sensitive and you for saying shame.

So, the omniscient didn't have any spare time to be transgender? Isn't God everything? Doesn't that mean God is gay, lesbian, transgender, straight, man and woman? (Plus everything else I missed)

In your perception yes. 1 does not think these labels are as relevant as you may, for there appears to be a feminine and masculine balance with the gods...

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: PanPiper
It kinda saddens and sickens me to see a thread go this low, by two members who just trolls the thread with atrocious claims.. And does nothing to improve the thread..
It's a thread asking if Jesus was transgender. So far you offered nothing of substance and stuff we couldn't understand.

I am leaving this thread and hopefully those few who do their claims, back their claims.. Cause its sickening to see people trying to twist history and logic with their own fantasies..
Mary had XX chromosomes. God has no chromosomes. Therefore Jesus was a woman being a guy. That's transgender.

If Jesus was a guy then either God was a human male, or there was no Virgin Birth.

I also linked to an article about this subject.

There. Claims backed up.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Clarifying for the sensitive and you for saying shame.
What? Because I said "shame" I'm sensitive? LoL

In your perception yes. 1 does not think these labels are as relevant as you may, for there appears to be a feminine and masculine balance with the gods...
And that has nothing to do with the title of the thread.

Thanks for playing!

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
For example:

NAUNET AND NUN

Nu (/nuː/; "watery one"), also called Nun (/nʌn/ or /nuːn/; "inert one") is the deification of the primordial watery abyss in ancient Egyptian religion. In the Ogdoad cosmogony, the word nu means "abyss".

Nu was shown usually as male but also had aspects that could be represented as female or male. Nunet (/ˈnuːˌnɛt/; also spelt Naunet) is the female aspect, which is the name Nu with a female gender ending. The male aspect, Nun, is written with a male gender ending. As with the primordial concepts of the Ogdoad, Nu's male aspect was depicted as a frog, or a frog-headed man. In Ancient Egyptian art, Nun also appears as a bearded man, with blue-green skin, representing water. Naunet is represented as a snake or snake-headed woman.

en.wikipedia.org...(mythology)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

The little respect i had for you, is long gone..

Well if you look at the scholar aspect of "Jesus on the Cross", well, he did not really have a gender..

Either you do study what the history means, or you make your own stories.. fact vs. fiction

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Jesus sure looks different there.

New hair style?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: PanPiper

The little respect i had for you, is long gone..

Well if you look at the scholar aspect of "Jesus on the Cross", well, he did not really have a gender..

Either you do study what the history means, or you make your own stories.. fact vs. fiction

He don't have a gender while hanging on the cross?

I guess he was just a really hairy lady!

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

AMEN
Is referenced in the same text your op is based off of?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

AMEN

I don't understand what you're getting at.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

AMEN

I don't understand what you're getting at.

AMEN related to EGYPT GODS so referenced primary Egypt gods male & female.
AMEN said after ABRAMIC followers prayer or worship
- LORD JESUS CHRIST is from ABRAMIC faiths times. So just showing the connection back a little further existing between female and male ENERGY related to GODs then and the concept you bring of a transgender JESUS now.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Thanks.
After all, does it matter? It's about the message not the man. Who might not have existed as one person. Can't find the thing, but I read somewhere it is possible Jesus was more than one wandering priest.
Isn't that what we Christians mostly believe, god is almighty, speaks to us through the holy ghost and we are all his children?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join