It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Jesus transgender?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I have tears in my eyes... Jesus was a transgender in a lesbian relationship with a prostitute and had to pay his penalty in asses?
Almost. "Jesus might have been a transgender in a lesbian relationship, but she/he put it about and has to pay with his/her ass".

Great thread
Glad you like it

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: PanPiper
a reply to: TerryDon79

Seems to be just two people in ATS who has problem reading it or understanding, while most people can read it..
Maybe if you use different words?

You know what it reads.., You just want to hear fact that "Jesus was a physical person" and when i say; no one knows.. It kinda messes up your little thing going here doesnt it..
Oooooooh.

Still doesn't make much sense. Smaller words please.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Jesus is gay! I mean that Jesus people believe of as the son of god, from that bible fairy tale.
Just look at the pictures people painted of that Jesus! He is clearly gay, everybody can see it. Followed by 12 male disciples, making wine of out water(why not beer or whiskey, like a man), had no women, we all know parts of that fairy tale, if we want or not.

Read parts of it again, or everything, but think of that fairy tale character Jesus as a gay man.

It fits well, you will be surprised...

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I am pretty sure you do not understand Greek either, translating a word here and there, does not make you fluent..

The Judean poll tax was the whole impetus for that quote and that the questioners were prompted to produce a coin suitable to pay this tax.

A Roman silver coin in NT time. It took its name from it being equal to ten "asses", a number after 217 B.C. increased to sixteen (about 3.898 grams or .1375 oz.). It was the principal silver coin of the Roman empire. From the parable of the labourers in the vineyard, it would seem that a denarius was then the ordinary pay for a day's wages.

One is tax, the other is a days pay..

You made a claim, about one thing, and then you say, Weeeellll, doooh, this is their coins.. They need coins to pay taxes.. doooooooh....

I thought it was for a bartering system... I might be wrong, Jesus was a transgender who paid taxes with silver coins made by the roman empire.. Something like that, right?
edit on 15-5-2016 by PanPiper because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

Jesus is gay!
Don't you mean lesbian?

I mean that Jesus people believe of as the son of god, from that bible fairy tale.
Just look at the pictures people painted of that Jesus!
I think he/she looks cute (I would
)

He is clearly gay, everybody can see it.
L E S B I A N

Followed by 12 male disciples, making wine of out water(why not beer or whiskey, like a man), had no women, we all know parts of that fairy tale, if we want or not.
Coz, lesbian.

Read parts of it again, or everything, but think of that fairy tale character Jesus as a gay man.
Or a transgender female.

It fits well, you will be surprised...
That's what he/she said!

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

@Was Jesus transgender?
Subjectively speaking No I do not think so...

or he would of been called the daughter of god referencing the data you reference which called he the son. As there is somewhat clarification as to what the male and female are within the same references...

NAMASTE*******

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: PanPiper

I have no idea what you are talking about.

The Greek Septuagint makes the parable quite clear. Try reading it.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The Message of Jesus is love, if love is considered a gay transgendered state, then i am kinda speechless..

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

@Was Jesus transgender?
Subjectively speaking No I do not think so...
What about objectively speaking?

or he would of been called the daughter of god referencing the data you reference which called he the son.
But don't we call a man, who is a transgender woman, a woman? And vice versa?

As there is somewhat clarification as to what the male and female are within the same references...
See above

NAMASTE*******
Bless you!
edit on 1552016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

The Message of Jesus is love, if love is considered a gay transgendered state, then i am kinda speechless..

What?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
This transgender thing is really the buzzword of the day isn't it?, on everyone's mind...

There are transgenders who are born hermaphroditic...

There are the rare few who are fortunate enough to be born genderless...If only the "gendered" could leave people who are different than themselves alone it wouldn't be a curse as it frequently is...

Sometimes injury or illness renders one genderless or makes gender change necessary for the sake of fitting in I guess.

There is no such thing as transgender really. If you were born a man and have been altered to appear to be female, you still cannot bear children because you were born male, and a woman who has been changed to appear to be a man can still bear children in some instances....

I don't have any idea where all of this hullabaloo about transgender comes up other than the bathroom issue, but a man who is gay and assumes the womanly place in a gay relationship has sense enough to use the men's rest room without having to be told, don't they?.

Whether Jesus was transgender isn't an issue then, is it?.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

But as a good parent, god allowed Joshua to live her life as she felt fits best. Nobody questioned she was a boy since kindergarten. God called her son. Changed her name, as all loving parents would.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

You made a claim, if another person ask; Please verify your claim, is your answer gonna be "try reading it" and a link to a lexicon? geez..

The ancient Romans imposed a tributum capitis (poll tax) as one of the principal direct taxes on the peoples of the Roman provinces (Digest 50, tit.15). In the Republican period, poll taxes were principally collected by private tax farmers (publicani), but from the time of Emperor Augustus, the collections were gradually transferred to magistrates and the senates of provincial cities. The Roman census was conducted periodically in the provinces to draw up and update the poll tax register.

The Roman poll tax fell principally on Roman subjects in the provinces, but not on Roman citizens. Towns in the provinces who possessed the Jus Italicum (enjoying the "privileges of Italy") were exempted from the poll tax. The 212 edict of Emperor Caracalla which formally conferred Roman citizenship on all residents of Roman provinces, did not however exempt them from the poll tax.

The Roman poll tax was deeply resented - Tertullian bewailed the poll tax as a "badge of slavery" - and it provoked numerous revolts in the provinces. Perhaps most famous is the Zealot revolt in Judaea of 66 AD. After the destruction of the temple in 70 AD, the Emperor imposed an extra poll tax on Jews throughout the empire, the fiscus judaicus, of two denarii each.

Somehow i cant find anywhere? I do know, the taxation system was used to collect food.. Did it make Jesus a transgender is there were no taxes?
edit on 15-5-2016 by PanPiper because: spelling

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
This transgender thing is really the buzzword of the day isn't it?, on everyone's mind...

There are transgenders who are born hermaphroditic...

There are the rare few who are fortunate enough to be born genderless...If only the "gendered" could leave people who are different than themselves alone it wouldn't be a curse as it frequently is...

Sometimes injury or illness renders one genderless or makes gender change necessary for the sake of fitting in I guess.

There is no such thing as transgender really. If you were born a man and have been altered to appear to be female, you still cannot bear children because you were born male, and a woman who has been changed to appear to be a man can still bear children in some instances....

I don't have any idea where all of this hullabaloo about transgender comes up other than the bathroom issue, but a man who is gay and assumes the womanly place in a gay relationship has sense enough to use the men's rest room without having to be told, don't they?.
Thanks for all you input about transgender.

Whether Jesus was transgender isn't an issue then, is it?.
Who said it was an issue? It's a discussion about the possibility of Jesus being transgender, not the ramifications of.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

you do... 1 cannot confirm the same thinking.

Objectively humans cannot clarify exactly what the LORD is... So why would I try? I sense the is some form of ultra-inter dimensional.
edit on 5/15/16 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

You're still not making any sense.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

you forgot to quote where it did not make sense, so i can elaborate it for you.. I can use pictures instead..

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

originally posted by: TerryDon79

you do... 1 cannot confirm the same thinking.
Can't one? Shame.

Objectively humans cannot clarify exactly what the LORD is...
That's why I've added a few options on page 1.

So why would I try?
Why would anyone invent a car, discuss the stars, explore the seas? Because they can.

I sense the is some form of
ultra-inter dimensional.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

you forgot to quote where it did not make sense, so i can elaborate it for you.. I can use pictures instead..

The whole thing.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Thank you for posting something that reinforces what I said earlier, that the parable was about a poll tax.

I am not sure what you wrote means however.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join