It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Jesus transgender?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Well to be politically correcr it a face, with feet and wings and can fly...and says it in the scripture. Even more specific, it doesn't say it even has hands or torso.

And its the old testament too, not the your Greek remanants that have been translated a 1000 times.

I've read only the good parts for a little bit.

edit on 4-11-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

If that be true Mr Don, why do you waist all your time trying to prove things about fairy tales are not true. Why waist time trying to change things the fairy tale to your own version of it?

It is like me trying to prove that Froto Baggins was a cripple that never left his house when the fairy tale says otherwise.

Can you not see the futility in your efforts if it is just a fairy tale?

No, something deep down has your so afraid you have to change it, not for mine or another's sake but for the sake of your own mental health. And believe me, trying to change one man's life to fit your own to justify your own filthy deeds is an act of utter insanity.

edit on 4-11-2018 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Neighbour, I'm not the one posting unreasoning, zealous posts. Just saying. I stated the facts. I've told you repeatedly I went to a Christian College (middle and High schools combined in the commonwealth are called Colleges) . I went in an athiest, and left a pagan. None the less, I excelled in the Christian studies class, even if it was of no impact on my own spiritual practices.

You seem confused. I don't fear your deity. It amuses me, or at least its overzealous worshipers do. All the posturing of the supremacist nature of it, yet no proof. Just a "wait till you are judged" mentality

I did not claim to be "free of fear", rather I don't fear your deity. I have my own gods thanks, and I don't fear them. I serve one in particular, and An Morrigan does not ask for fear. She asks for loyalty, duty, honor, and right action. But I will not get hit with a bolt of thunder or eternal damnation. Only a bully (and thus a weakling) rules via fear

And no, I will not realize in the end, that JC the younger is anything but another dying and reborn demigod. One of many.

I'll take another trip on the wheel thanks

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Here you are again, in a 2 and a half year old thread, not being on topic.

But carry on showing everyone how you’re a fake xtian and filled with nothing but anger and hate. Or, you could be on topic for once. Your choice.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Do you know that not once in the Bible doe sit say that angles or archangels fly?

Cherubims did fly, Seraphims did fly, a Cherubs fly, all we know from scriptures about cherubs is, they have head, face, feet and tail like and ox with the hands of a man, and that they were a reddish color. This by the way, is where the image of Satan is taken of by men, because it says of Lucifer, later known as Satan, is that he was an anointed cherub that covereth. see Ezk chapters one and ten.

Which proves beyond a doubt that Satan's visage did not come from the mythological Pan, god of Arcadia. Though they could be the same person, Pan came after the knowledge of Lucifer/Satan. But some would refute that but with no proof just opinions.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
So jesus, the supposed “son” of god, was supposedly born of a virgin woman and a god who wasn’t human.

That would mean that this jebus person who have no Male human dna. Therefore, this supposed jesus person would be a woman. This jebus person supposedly hung around with many guys and acting like one, even though, if jevus was real, she would be a she.

A female walking around as Male. Hmmm. Sounds like the typical transgender Male to me.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

you were the one who claimed Jesus was transgender with absolutely no proof as found in the BIBLE. I simply followed your OP and it to a conclusion that you for some reason want to change Jesus into your image by changing the fairy tale you most certainly do believe in or you wouldn't be wasting time and space making such unfounded and illogical statements.

Enjoy your eternity.
edit on 4-11-2018 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

And back to the threats .... nice to see you never change

Did you read the OP? Did you see the question mark in the title, and what that implies? He did not make a claim. He asked questions.

And here we are again, the battles have been fought, the songs sung, and you are throwing threats around willy nilly

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

All the hate and anger. Your god would be proud of you.

Still, doesn’t address your jebus being transgender. Want to try and address it, or are you going to keep getting angry and being off topic?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Not one thing was said in hate or anger but in confusion as to why a man like yourself would waist his time changing a fairy tale he doesn't believe in/

People like yourself always resort to calling someone else a hater and angry, because you cannot refute the presentation of logical facts and your futile efforts in changing something you don't believe it. The only reason stands to be you are trying to make yourself feel better but why, if it is all a fairy tale? No need to change anything and no need to try and feel better about yourself all is well in Denmark, except the smell.

Hatred is something you have shown quite clearly in your own words about God, Jesus Christ and those who call themselves Christians.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

You haven’t refuted anything.

-You got angry and hateful, like normal.
-You were off topic, like normal.
-You moaned about things you know nothing about, like normal.

Refuted? If being angry and crying into your pillow counts as refuting in your world, then I feel truly sorry for you.

The only reason stands to be you are trying to make yourself feel better but why, if it is all a fairy tale?

By replying to you? A person who made an off topic reply to a 2 and half year old thread? Major LOLs!

all is well in Denmark

That’s nice, I guess? Don’t have a clue what that’s got to do with anything though.
edit on 4112018 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

Threat, ha ha ha, you make me laugh. I never threatened anyone. you perception of a fact as found in scripture is not a threat by me in the least. It is just scriptures. But hey you all believe it is a fairy tale and nothing but contrived things of crazy men and that your contrived ideas are just as valid as scriptures so rest assured in your words and let not your heart be troubled.

and you are very zealously refuting the Scriptures, just as zealous as a crocodile defends her eggs.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Terry you started this post knowing full well that the topic would turn in many directions. You were quite acceptable of it until I stuck my post in. And that raised your hatred and anger to a level of a wounded bear.

Bye, enjoy your life of fantasy and mayhem.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Oh poor chester. All of that and you still haven’t posted on topic.

jesus=Female living as a Male=Transgender.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

It was a threat. That your little war deity, will damn me eternally, because I don't fear him, or follow him. This so called "god of love" does not show an ounce of that emotion in his scriptures.

Your reading comprehension is flawed. I did not say your god was a fairy tale. I called the fact that he is supposed to be omnipresent, omnipowerful, omni everything). That I call the bragging of his followers. There are over 5000 documented deities in humanities known history, and yours o f course is the only real one? Pull the other one it has bells on. I believe your deity is real. Just one of many.

I refute the scriptures as my gnosis is that they are false. Prove me wrong Chester old bean.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

You might be right about some of the stories of them not being able to fly, will look into that detail.

As far as I know the earliest other then some references of "the Adversary" in O.t is the Book of Job, and usually depicted as a pale naked human male.

Also in the book Satan doesn't fly, but is said to be able to walk tot the different ends of the earth. #, u might be right.
Pan and his imagery may have been adopted in the modern day representation of Satan, but it may have mainly been Judaism, and the Celtics. From what I know of, horns are accepted as a status of divinity and often symbolized as fertility to in Judaism, and even other polytheistic beleives.

Moses was also said to have horns, and may have been made of light. Light bearer!?

Why this happened may have been because of the early church, and it establishing it dominion as well as trying seperate it origins.

Sort of similar to how Baal, the conquered Canaanite Thunder God and Bull became Beezlebob and symbic with the devil.

The modern day Satan also takes the trident which eeirly similar to that of Poseidon/Neptune, and is like Hades the God...not the place in Judaism.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Really on Cernunnos is a horned god in the "Celtic" myths, and he is not present in any form in the Irish Myths. There are plenty of Gods they could have picked on in the Irish group too, but tended to make them saints instead.

Its always a bit risky to do comparative mythology on unrelated groups (the Semitic groups which include the Jews and the Canaanites, are not very close to the Indo-european ones that includes the Celtic speaking people, the Germanic, Slavic, Iranian, Vedic (pre Hindu Indian), Greeks etc) . Same goes for etymology

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden

Really on Cernunnos is a horned god in the "Celtic" myths, and he is not present in any form in the Irish Myths. There are plenty of Gods they could have picked on in the Irish group too, but tended to make them saints instead.

Its always a bit risky to do comparative mythology on unrelated groups (the Semitic groups which include the Jews and the Canaanites, are not very close to the Indo-european ones that includes the Celtic speaking people, the Germanic, Slavic, Iranian, Vedic (pre Hindu Indian), Greeks etc) . Same goes for etymology

Yea there are a wide variety of different, competitive beleifs that they gathered ideas. The Celts and the Romans did not get along to well from what I know, while the Celts have had a sense of mystique among them for their own beleives an practices of being druids.

Also, the Celts never really wrote anything down , so there is little to no literature of their gods other then carven imagery.

What's the risk? Getting struck by lightning for pissing of thebheavens or having a mob with pitch forks thinking that one brought the plagues among them?

I do agree though, comparitve mythology is messy, especially when most myth sound the same. Aka Zeus slays Typhon, compared to God slaying the Leviathan,
and many others as well.

Like I said a earlier in the thread though, alot of the current beleives of Satan and Hell is based of Judaism more so then another thing else. Baphomet is considered satanic even though it only a few centuries old and heavily uses the saytr look even though it been adopted that way witb all it pagans symbols. While again Judaism uses the Saytr look to depict influential figures like Moses, Elijah and a few others.

edit on 5-11-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

What are your thoughts?

My thoughts are theological, of course.

The factor that most people overlook is that of procreation. Pro creation comes from creation and the laws of procreation are not always the laws of creation. In understanding that, one should understand that Adam was created without the terrestrial laws [science] of procreation. Adam [theologically] was perfect till corruption was assigned to his body. It is written in Cepher - Bere'shiyth [Beginnings] that as Adam and Chuah left the celestial abode of Gan Eden that their substance changed into what is now understood as the terrestrial realm [earth]. As procreation then became the law, It became as what we see it today in this procreated mess of humanity [including myself].

This is similar to the immaculate conception of the Christ Jesus with the exception that Jesus was neither created or procreated. No terrestrial law was involved in His conception. Jesus was "Begotten" -- Jesus was brought forth from the invisible Most High EL 's substance in the celestial ream. He preexisted as the image of The Most High EL in the celestial realm where terrestrial laws are of non effect. As Jesus was conceived from His preexistence into this terrestrial realm, He experienced nothing of the laws of conception as we understand them to be in this terrestrial realm.

How can we understand this in the theological way of today? As Jesus died in this physical plane, He then had the power to be of both the celestial and the terrestrial substances [whatever those are] and reestablish His authority as the preexisting image of His Father who begat Him. He was begotten into the image of His Father in the celestial realm and then translated [conceived] into the terrestrial realm in His same image as He was in the celestial realm.

How does that answer your question? Your question is unknowable as our terrestrial procreated understanding is not as the celestial understanding. Substance change is unknown to us as the laws of substance change can never be understood in procreation. Adam was the only creation in this terrestrial realm that was created. All else was procreated or taken from the pattern of Adam. What was added or subtracted in procreation will never be completely known. We can assume that all corruption such as diseases etc. are the maladies from procreation and not from God.

Jesus was not of this procreation we understand today.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Seede

That’s a pretty long winded way to ultimately say “I dunno”.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join