It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Jesus transgender?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

All MALES have a female gene in them.

And Male. Jebus didn’t have a human daddy so no Male human genes. “He” was 100% woman.

That does not make them female, it is your genitalia that makes you a man or a woman.

Which transgender people either get added or removed to make them the opposite sex, unless they forgo that and stay a pre op transgender.

Jebus of the bible was 100% a woman, DNA wise. No human Male DNA. “He” is portrayed as a guy. Jebus of the bible was transgender.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Wow, you really don't understand science with that last statement.

What makes you or I male is actually mostly to do with the genes which we have. You and I probably have a Y chromosome, though there are instances of males with out one.

We start life as female, and then horomones kicked in.

So no, genitalia do not make one male or one female. Chemicals do (hormones) along most likely with a small chromosome (if we are male) or the lack there of (if we are female).

Like I said. As per usual. You are missing the facts. You went on a rant instead.

Oh and the "female gene" is a chromosome (a very large chromosome), and it contains much more than just a "female gene". Women have two, though generally one is silenced.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I bet the ones who wrote the Gospels with all there so called powers of prophecy wish that really wrote down that Jesus nailed Madeline...like a man.

Don't know or really care on what kind of surprise he had in that kinder egg, none of my business and ignorance would be bliss. Angels in the O.t an N.t supposedly have no definitive gender at all, and yet in quote of his, he said they marry like man an woman.

Plus idk if the whole male an female thing is ether litterally biological, or just symbolic like yin and yang, soft or hard, hot an cold...etc. Like this quote from the gospel of Thomas.

114. Simon Peter said to them, "Make Mary leave us, for females don't deserve life."

Jesus said, "Look, I will guide her to make her male, so that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every female who makes herself male will enter the kingdom of Heaven."

I don't think he talking about a sex change, but more so making a woman a hunter instead of a gather sort of speak.

Thought forms.
edit on 2-11-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

yet angles in the Bible are always seen and referred to as men and without wings.

The gospel of Thomas was proven to be written by a Greek. All the books of the Bible including Luke were written by JEWS Something to always keep in mind when reading the writings of men compared to the inspired Words of God as found in the AV.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

Wow you really don't know the truth. Science no matter how convincing many times is false. And prove to me that men don't have female genes in them? They do so who doesn't really know that? Oh I guess you and Terry. We start life as female thesis, is just another justification to make people feel safe Psychologically ( as false science based on personal philosphies that actual facts) from the truths found in the Holy Bible.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

BTW, you really show your historical ignorance. Jebus was the name of the city before it was JERUSALEM. Just another ignorant remark of a man who fears the Bible and God while saying he doesn't believe in either of them Because if it were true, you and those like you, would never try and make the Bible say anything but you.

Jg 19:10 But the man would not tarry that night, but he rose up and departed, and came over against Jebus, which [is] Jerusalem; and [there were] with him two asses saddled, his concubine also [was] with him.
Jg 19:11 [And] when they [were] by Jebus, the day was far spent; and the servant said unto his master, Come, I pray thee, and let us turn in into this city of the Jebusites, and lodge in it.
1Ch 11:4 And David and all Israel went to Jerusalem, which [is] Jebus; where the Jebusites [were], the inhabitants of the land.
1Ch 11:5 And the inhabitants of Jebus said to David, Thou shalt not come hither. Nevertheless David took the castle of Zion, which [is] the city of David.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

That’s nice.

Still doesn’t show how your special son/daughter/god j-girl wasn’t transgender.

Please stick to the topic and don’t get so angry. I know, I know. Xtians can’t help but get angry, but please try.
edit on 3112018 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Science no matter how convincing many times is false.

Says the person on a website on the internet using an electrical device.

Still, not the topic, is it? Please try sticking to it.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Yet, Angels in the Bible could be floating head with wings, gigantic four headed beasts that can transform into cupid, a wheel within a wheel with eyes for days to a being a Chair.

Wasn't the N.T (excluding the O.t) originally written in ancient Greek though, while the words that were said in the story should of been Hebrew or Aramaic.

And yet Alpha and Omega sounds pretty Greek too.

edit on 3-11-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-11-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

No not once int he bible is a floating head mentioned. You will find that in Roman Catholic/Catholic church mythology and they want you to believe they are Cherubs.

And women with stork wings you will find them in the bible but they are never called angles, they are the servants of evil taking its craft to the plain of Shiner in the last days.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Oh you think science and man is the measure of all things yet your ignorance of simple English shows how much you fear the Bible and the God of that Bible.

My only question is why? If it is all myths and nonsense of superstitious men why must it conform to your desires and ways? If Jesus Christ is nothing but a myth why is it you use his name or a perversion of it (you know what you mean when your say it) more religiously than a Pentecostal holy roller fest?

Why is it you fear that Book, that God that man more than any other? All men who come in contact with Jesus Christ will fear him, so there is not reason to fight it. Ignore it is you must but if it is all false and fairly tails why so much trouble to change it, besmirch it and make it in your image?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Noiden, my bad, When two X chromosomes come together in an egg the one is neutered t=and the child is a female. if there is a Y and an X then the child becomes a male. This happens at the moment of conception, no matter what the Zygote may be no male ever spends a moment as a female, no matter what any educated idiot says.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
DBL Post
edit on 4-11-2018 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I don’t fear fairy tales.

So, when are you going to get on topic of this 2 and half year old thread you decided to hijack?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Science is false? Wow. You really are going all out. You also did not read what I said.

Let me simplify it for you.

There are no "male genese" or "female genes". There are a series of genes that contribute to switchin on (or not) hormone singals as the fetus grows.

So the "we all start out female" thesis as you call it. Is a fact. It has nothing to do with gender identity. It is the fact that if you look at a fetus early enough, you can't tell what gender it is. You would have to sample the DNA to find out.

You should not get into debates where you are out of your depth.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Oh look, you googled. Good for you. Then you throw a back handed "compliment in". That is typical for your debate style neighbour.

I've not weighed in on gender identity. Because I weighed in on the science. You got the science so badly wrong, that it hurt to read. You still do.

For example you don't take into account what happens when multiple coppies of X or Y chromosomes appear (or are lacking!). You certainly did not read what I put for XX male syndrome, so I will give you the first time "XX male syndrome
Synonyms De la Chapelle syndrome[1]
Specialty Medical genetics Edit this on Wikidata
XX male syndrome is a rare congenital condition where an individual with a female genotype has phenotypically male characteristics"

Gender is biologically complicated, despite what you seem to trry and sell.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

You of all people should understand that in english the phrase www.merriam-webster.com... is desirable to you Christians.

It is made up of:

god via the old English and originally from the Proto-Indo-European (PIE) *ghut-, which means "that which is invoked))

and

Fear via the old English feraz, and originally in PIE it was *per- or "to try or risk".

It means to fear your god. Because you are worried what he will do to you if you do not. That is apparent in the old testament in boundless examples. You an try all sorts of jumping through hoops, but you also hold up english as the language of god (I swear you area a British Israelite ...).

So when you tell someone they "Dear God" you are paying them a compliment. Rather than an insult.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

No not once int he bible is a floating head mentioned. You will find that in Roman Catholic/Catholic church mythology and they want you to believe they are Cherubs.

And women with stork wings you will find them in the bible but they are never called angles, they are the servants of evil taking its craft to the plain of Shiner in the last days.

Really, it does look like one. Even though this says differently.

Isaiah 6:2

Seraphim stood above Him, each having six wings: with two he covered his face, and with two he covered his feet, and with two he flew.

Still sounds like a floating head with feet, just tarred an feathered now. My bad.

And no, the church got the idea from the Celtic fairies.

edit on 4-11-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-11-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

That is a picture not a scriptures (even thought you can scramble the letters and make the word pictures from it), it still does not prove there are floating heads with wings mentioned in the scriptures and least not in the AV 1611. Be like a Berean and search the scriptures and see if what I say is true (Acts 17:10-11). I have been through the AV Scriptures over a 100 times in the last 25 years and I guarantee that there is not one scripture that supports a head with wings. That is a Catholic Church invention.

edit on 4-11-2018 by ChesterJohn because: spelling

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

You have so many facts in your head that you don't have no room reasoning or wisdom.

Now having said that I don't fear god in the least, but you do and though you say you don't you will and more than likely by then it will be to late. The devils had more sense than you

James 2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
They tremble in fear of him, and even were fearful the Jesus Christ would torment them before the execution of their judgment day had come.

Mt 8:29 And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?
Yet you claim to be free of fear. Well then why waist all your time refuting something that is not real or true. Why give even 5 minutes to argue over the word fear and its Etymology. Just ignore it, me and it will all go away. NOT!

All your words will stand in judgement of you and the more you argue the more you heap up against yourself.

Mt 12:35-37 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things. But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.
But in the end you will realize that only one thing kept you from heaven, faith in Jesus Christ.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join