It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Jesus transgender?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Exactly! In Matthew 7:12-14, it's written that Jesus said that Compassion ("do unto others...") is The Law (Heavenly Rule) so it doesn't make sensethat he would be sitting around judging gay and transexual people Iinstead of helping humanity to learn more about Compassion and how living a life without Compassion creatings suffering for self and others ("Love thy neighbour as thyself").

edit on 17-5-2016 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
My personal thoughts: he was tri gendered. Prove me wrong.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Magnivea
My personal thoughts: he was tri gendered. Prove me wrong.

There's only 2 forms of human gender.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

These people believe in a magic man in the sky. I believe there's a third fender, hidden from us by the elites.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Magnivea

These people believe in a magic man in the sky. I believe there's a third fender, hidden from us by the elites.

Uh huh.

I guess that's possible.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
yea...lol! my thoughts exactly. People are silly and blindly trust the gcd lie. If there is a god, it wants division. Not unity and love.

Amen, brother! lol

For the sake of the OP (before he tells me off again) I will pretend Jesus existed, and he definitely was female. In the Bible it never says God gave him some magic chromosome Y and made him a 'he', so with only one set of chromosomes to go(X from the mother), Jesus was a girl. But as the three Abrahamic religions seem to despise women, Jesus had no choice but to pretend he was a she.

originally posted by: TerryDon79
Simon Peter said to them, “Let Mary leave us, for women are not worthy of life.” Jesus said, “I myself shall lead her in order to make her male, so that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every woman who will make herself male will enter the kingdom of heaven.” (Thomas 114)

Makes perfect sense now!

Yes! Now that makes a looot of sense!! Well spotted!

originally posted by: arpgme
Exactly! In Matthew 7:12-14, it's written that Jesus said that Compassion ("do unto others...") is The Law (Heavenly Rule) so it doesn't make sensethat he would be sitting around judging gay and transexual people Iinstead of helping humanity to learn more about Compassion and how living a life without Compassion creatings suffering for self and others ("Love thy neighbour as thyself").

Compassion has never been the strongest attribute of most Christians, here and in real life. Most are so judgemental.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
The funny thing is...if there were concrete proof that he was transgendered the "christians" would probably lose their mind and hate...Jesus, and their "god" too, lofl

Then all they would have to turn to is each other for support and form an evil cult.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

The funny thing is...if there were concrete proof that he was transgendered the "christians" would probably lose their mind and hate...Jesus, and their "god" too, lofl
Maybe. Maybe some would adapt to the new discovery?

Then all they would have to turn to is each other for support and form an evil cult.
I think "all" is a bit harsh. But I see what you're saying.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

this is all hypothetical but I don't think ALL would turn evil.

When I write Christians like this..."christians"...its means the ignorant, wanna-be christians that hate then hide behind the bible.

edit on 19-5-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

this is all hypothetical but I don't think ALL would turn evil.

When I write Christians like this..."christians"...its means the ignorant, wanna-be christians that hate then hide behind the bible.

Ah. You mean the fundementalists?

They would probably ignore the evidence and claim the devil is testing them, or something.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

a reply to: hounddoghowlie

There were female goddesses. Depicted as being female.

Agender means "without gender". The article mentions it a couple of times.

My issue is, if Jesus had ANY X chromosomes, that would mean that God was a human male, or, at the very least, Jesus was a son of a man and not a son of God.

Actually, females have 2 X chromosomes, males have an X and a Y chromosome. Also, I'm not certain that's how God/Human reproduction occurs, exactly.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

a reply to: hounddoghowlie

There were female goddesses. Depicted as being female.

Agender means "without gender". The article mentions it a couple of times.

My issue is, if Jesus had ANY X chromosomes, that would mean that God was a human male, or, at the very least, Jesus was a son of a man and not a son of God.

Actually, females have 2 X chromosomes, males have an X and a Y chromosome.
Sorry. Was meant to say Y chromosome.

Also, I'm not certain that's how God/Human reproduction occurs, exactly.
No one is certain. That's part of the point, is it not?

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The Lord Jesus Christ wasn't/isn't transgender ie.. He appeared on earth as a man, and was seen afterward in John's Revelation etc. in male form...

You might be thinking of the Baphomet (goat god with breasts and a penis)... inspiring the transgender stuff.

Strange the lack of adults in the image.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79I say this with as much compassion to you and those like you. I would like you to know what the bible says about the things you brought up in your OP. Jesus is said to be, a son, a he, and terms like his and him are used for him, He is also called the Son of God, and the Greek word autos which is normally translated "him" or "his" is translated "Jesus", therefore his gender is MALE.

Matt 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
Matt 1:25 And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS.
Matt 8:29 And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?

I believe it came up when you googles it is because this is a very important issue to persons like yourself. If Jesus is favorable toward homosexuality or being transgender or not having a gender in your eyes, it would make you all feel justified and at peace with what you practice because it is what the LORD of the Bible says is an abomination. Because you know think that what you practice is something that God will judge you on. But in reality of my Christian understanding you will not be judged on those thing you practice today in your life, because what ultimately you will be judged on is what you did with the message of Jesus Dying for your sins and paying the debt of sin for you. From what you have displayed and said in many of your posts in the Religion, Faith, and Theology forum is that your reject that message.

However, when it comes to the New Testament it is said to be something that was allowed because those who practice those things have not kept the knowledge of God in their lives. But it is not just homosexuality that men like you are given over too, but it is also things like, well let's quote it, look for that which is highlighted to see what those things are in and above homosexuality.

Romans 1:19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
So when it comes to Jesus, many men who are given over to and practice the things listed in this scriptures want to change Jesus into someone like themselves to appease their guilty conscience, for by nature we all know the truth.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Awww. Poor homophonic xtians.

Still, nothing in your precious books that says being transgender is wrong, a sin or your jebus wasn’t one.

But keep up the xtian hate! I’m sure you god/s would be proud.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Oh you poor young thing. It is just someones book and someones religion, so why are you all trying to justify yourself if it is not true anyway. Wasting band space in the forum if is a all untrue. So why are you looking to justify your actions by slandering Jesus?

You are a true HATER!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

No hate here. Unlike the xtian who just got angry and shouted.

So. How about trying to show jebus wasn’t a transgender?

Remember, human dna free “daddy” and only mummy dna. That means just female dna which means jebus was a she pretending to be a he.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Riiiiiight, you hate Jesus Christ, God and all that follow Him, and it is shown in your comments. You my friend are clearly what is known as a hater.

Oh BTW, If you would take time to READ, I did show Jesus was not transgender, by quoting the only book that speaks truthfully about him the Authorized Version of the Holy Bible, It calls him He, Him, His, Son and even Translate the Article of Greek autos as the name "Jesus".

edit on 1-11-2018 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

It calls him He, Him, His, Son

And so is a man who used to be a woman or a woman who identifies as a man (take your pick of terminology).

Jesus of the bible would have had only human female chromosomes. That would make “him” transgender.
edit on 1112018 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I doubt it as he was a son, a man, a him, a his and a he. Never once was he referred to as a transgender. All MALES have a female gene in them. That does not make them female, it is your genitalia that makes you a man or a woman.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join