It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Jesus transgender?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Someone said to me, if a human felt they were a dog or a cat, would be let them have surgery to be one? Let owners walk them, treat them as said creature (now i admit there are those who have done this, via tattoos, implants etc). What would the common person in the street think? He said they would think they were mad and needed help. I said, i guess so. He then said, so why if a woman wanted to be a man, would that be accepted? We then had a long chat about it.

I think, if research showed that it was due to a chemical imbalance or rewiring of the brain and could revert back to 'factory settings' would that be seen as a cure and wanted?

I think we live in a world where labels are thrown at everything, with multiple ways to deal with it. If a kid has gender reassignment at 14, 20 years later, when still young at 34, would that kid still feel happy with that choice?

What about if hormones change as the teen develops? But then i hear the teen has tot ale extra medication to get them more in line with their new gender - so i guess what the OP is saying is why can't there be medication to get them more inline with their birth sex. I don't know, it's an interesting topic but i guess the biggest issue is, why is such a minority being bought to the front like this?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

No

Why not?

Because Yeshua himself appears before transgenders to turn them back. Which means, he was not a transgender nor does he favors transgenderism. Do some research on how Yeshua has appeared before transgender people and how they turned back. This alone would give a clue on his stance.
I wonder what Yeshua thinks of your thread.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
Because Yeshua himself appears before transgenders to turn them back. Which means, he was not a transgender nor does he favors transgenderism. Do some research on how Yeshua has appeared before transgender people and how they turned back. This alone would give a clue on his stance.

Funny how Jesus has time to convert transgenders who do no harm to the world, but just sits and watch when kids are being raped and killed. Jesus worries about a boy who wants to be a girl, but doesn't worry about all those children who are still starving around the world?

Sorry OP for going off topic, but I had to reply.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

I would not be surprised if Jesus was an upgraded figure by the real rulers of this world. Jesus was in fact Isa (Isa means Jesus in Arabic language). In other words: Jesus was a figure that got much attention because it seemed better to let males play a crucial role in the new world order. In fact Isis was the real god. There are too much similarities between Isis culture and Christianity.
www.evawaseerst.be...
edit on 17-5-2016 by zandra because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-5-2016 by zandra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

If one believes that rubbish. God is a fairy tale. If you think you met god, you are either delliusional, or talking with a decietful entity. No c8mpassionate righteous god exists you fool.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

yea...lol! my thoughts exactly. People are silly and blindly trust the gcd lie. If there is a god, it wants division. Not unity and love.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

The way I see it, is that God can make whatever he wants, however he wants. Just because he was born of a virgin, doesn't mean that God didn't give him the parts to be a man. The very title "Son" of God suggests that he was indeed a male. All this Transgender stuff is nothing but a new society load of crap anyway. Everyone at least knew what bathroom to go to for over 2,000 years....and in the last 5 years, Who knows where to go anymore? Things used to be so clear...If you had a penis...you were a man...If you had a vagina...you were a woman. I get it, there are people who are confused about their identity, and if you do research on most of those individuals, there is usually some heavy abuse involved. After feminists started their campaigns of trying to make little boys more effeminate, and after society began to punish men...for being men, that's when all of this crap really started to sky rocket. Jesus was a man, the SON of God, and was one with God (so their beliefs are the same). The bible makes it quite clear what it thinks about gay people, however I am not going to judge, as I have some gay friends and they are pretty nice people (at least in my eyes). The Bible tells me not to judge...so, it's really none of my business and it's between God and them.

I do know that when the end is near and the Antichrist is close (if not already here) Daniel 7:25 says:

"And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time."

Even though we change the laws to fit the times (and apparently this is the age of insanity)....God does not change. After the New Testament...the laws of God are clear and do not change.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: Agartha

yea...lol! my thoughts exactly. People are silly and blindly trust the gcd lie. If there is a god, it wants division. Not unity and love.

It's man, that divides men for political agenda. Not God. God was in the states during it's prime and wealth, but he is no longer there....as you recall, he was removed from government, schools, even most churches (despite the appearance of fealty). God was "removed" from the states, soon after....well, just look around at how much things have changed just since it happened. Crazy government, crazy laws, crazy police, terrorists killing everyone in the most horrible ways while the government makes excuses for them, blames us and turns on us. etc. Looks like it all went to Hell in a hand basket after God was removed from everything. No one seems to have a moral thread anymore.
edit on 17-5-2016 by IlluminatiTechnician because: Grammar

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, said the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
Revelation 1:8 biblehub.com...

God is both male and female.
Says who? Alpha and omega doesn't mean make and female.

Jesus is "the son of God". Last I checked son is male. He had a male form and is depicted as male.
So so the women who have changed their appearance to look make.

It is said he married Mary Magdalene and had a child.
Said to doesn't mean is. Sorry.

There is an androgynous form of god....as depicted in Shiva and Parvati

Ardhanārīśvara) is a composite androgynous form of the Hindu god Shiva and his consort Parvati (also known as Devi, Shakti and Uma in this icon). Ardhanarishvara is depicted as half male and half female, split down the middle. The right half is usually the male Shiva, illustrating his traditional attributes.

Ardhanarishvara represents the synthesis of masculine and feminine energies of the universe (Purusha and Prakriti) and illustrates how Shakti, the female principle of God, is inseparable from (or the same as, according to some interpretations) Shiva, the male principle of God. The union of these principles is exalted as the root and womb of all creation. Another view is that Ardhanarishvara is a symbol of Shiva's all-pervasive nature.

Ardhanarishvara symbolizes that the male and female principles are inseparable.[29] The composite form conveys the unity of opposites (coniunctio oppositorum) in the universe.[3][12][47][48] The male half of Ardhanarishvara stands for Purusha and female half is Prakriti. Purusha is the male principle and passive force of the universe, while Prakriti is the female active force; both are "constantly drawn to embrace and fuse with each other, though... separated by the intervening axis". The union of Purusha (Shiva) and Prikriti (Shiva's energy, Shakti) generates the universe, an idea also manifested in the union of the Linga of Shiva and Yoni of Devi creating the cosmos

en.wikipedia.org...

Really very cool stuff.
It only depicts. It might not be accurate.

No Jesus was and is not transgendered.
You mean "was not"?

People love to make up stuff to justify themselves though.
Exactly. Jesus could have made up being a male to justify his/her actions.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeknoevil
Jesus transgendered? No , I don't think so . "He" is always referred to as a man , a boy , a male , a Son a HE. If he was transgendered , I think we would know about it because 'he' would have told us. Keeping nothing from us . To me , it's not complicated at all . Jesus was who he said he was.

Referred to. A transgender that appears to be male is generally referred to as a male too.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: vaibow123

I read your whole post and failed to see how it was relevant to the op.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: SoulSurfer

If one believes that rubbish. God is a fairy tale. If you think you met god, you are either delliusional, or talking with a decietful entity. No c8mpassionate righteous god exists you fool.

So you believe in spiritual "deceitful entities", but not in God? That makes sense. (sarcasm). It is easy to just say that God doesn't exist, however the multitudes of people that know and have walked with him, know different and millions (over the passage of time) have died willingly in their belief, and some who claim to know without a shadow of a doubt of his existence. He certainly makes it clear in the Bible that those who do not search for him, or believe in him will never see any more evidence that what is filtered through their eyes. Even if they were to see the works of God, they will always look for another reason. I've never seen God, but I do know that the prophesies in the Bible have a 100% accuracy, and even those things that have not yet come to pass, are being staged right now to happen soon. The mark of the Beast for one (clearly a description of the microchip that they want to inject into us). My guess, is that I have a choice.....

1) either to take "your" word for it, as you scoff and mock, with absolutely nothing other than the absence of a deity to make your point.
or
2) The prophecy accuracy, my personal experiences, and the millions and millions who have given their very lives...because they were so sure that he was there.

Just because he can't be "seen", doesn't mean that he isn't there. Life is like a test...some pass and some fail. Even here on earth, the teacher is not going to show you the answers....until after you have taken the test.

Btw,

Matthew 5:22

"...but whosoever shall say, You Fool! , shall be in danger of hell fire."

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

No
You seem very sure with that solid answer.

Why not?

So Jesus appeared before transgender folk to persuade them to change back, but could persuade the terrorists of 9/11, the terrorists in France, the terrorists in London, hitler, the Japanese during pearl harbour and tonnes of other bad people, not to do it?

I don't see the logic.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Nice one!!! Jesus is more concerned about sexuality than violence. Love it.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

The way I see it, is that God can make whatever he wants, however he wants.
True.

Just because he was born of a virgin, doesn't mean that God didn't give him the parts to be a man.
The same argument can be used in favour of Jesus being a woman.

The very title "Son" of God suggests that he was indeed a male.
A woman who looks make is called a man. That would suggest that she is now a man.

All this Transgender stuff is nothing but a new society load of crap anyway. Everyone at least knew what bathroom to go to for over 2,000 years....
Yeah. A latrine. Used by both males and females without any thought given too it.

and in the last 5 years, Who knows where to go anymore? Things used to be so clear...If you had a penis...you were a man...If you had a vagina...you were a woman. I get it, there are people who are confused about their identity, and if you do research on most of those individuals, there is usually some heavy abuse involved. After feminists started their campaigns of trying to make little boys more effeminate, and after society began to punish men...for being men, that's when all of this crap really started to sky rocket.
Enjoy your rant?

Jesus was a man, the SON of God, and was one with God (so their beliefs are the same). The bible makes it quite clear what it thinks about gay people,
Transgender and gay aren't the same. Also, the bible doesn't hate gay or lesbians. That's a myth portrayed by people who misunderstand the text.

however I am not going to judge, as I have some gay friends and they are pretty nice people (at least in my eyes). The Bible tells me not to judge...so, it's really none of my business and it's between God and them.
Yet did judge in this very post. Irony much?

I do know that when the end is near and the Antichrist is close (if not already here) Daniel 7:25 says:
Again? Didn't we have the end of times last year?

"And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time."
Wow! Scripture. Thanks?

Even though we change the laws to fit the times (and apparently this is the age of insanity)....God does not change. After the New Testament...the laws of God are clear and do not change.
So? What's your point?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

Nice one!!! Jesus is more concerned about sexuality than violence. Love it.

Makes no sense, does it?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

The dispel of Thomas said a female just become make to enter the kingdom of heaven. You might be onto something here.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

Simon Peter said to them, “Let Mary leave us, for women are not worthy of life.” Jesus said, “I myself shall lead her in order to make her male, so that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every woman who will make herself male will enter the kingdom of heaven.” (Thomas 114)

Makes perfect sense now!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
He was ressurected in in the Tomb/Womb as the daughter of God which is why Mary Magdalene saw him first.

God has a wife who is a Goddess.

So we had a female Messiah also.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

I don't believe in a compasionate God. It simply doesn't make sense.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join