It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schools reject Obama transgender decree: ‘Straight into the paper shredder’

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Sargeras

Well, every time populations increase, you might see some increase in crime somewhere. That can't be attributed to these laws. And stats change from year to year. Some years up a little, some years down a little. That can't be attributed to these laws. Only a steady increase after the laws were enacted would tell you there is a problem. That hasn't happened.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Personally, I could care less what the law says or what you may or may not be packing under your skirt, if you look like a man dressed up like a woman and you try to follow one of my daughters into the bathroom.... I'm going to stop you. Feelings be damned. Its not my fault that you're ef'd up in the head.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sargeras

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix
a reply to: Sargeras

Your whole argument of "allowing Trans people to use the bathroom they identify with will then cause and allow pedo's to stalk and attack people in the bathroom" is akin to the argument made for the prohibition of cannabis in the 30's when it was presented before a senate hearing committee that "allowing the use of this plant will cause white women to fornicate with negro's " . Both stances are completely ridiculous and based in fear and hatred that originate from outdated and misunderstood religious doctrine.

Lol, huh?

I'm not religious, like not at all, not even a little....

I don't care about actual transgender people, I don't love them I don't hate them, I just don't care about them at all beyond the fact that they are other humans.

Your argument is ridiculous, of course the creepers will use this to their advantage, how naive are you?

You have never explained how 'creepers' will use this to their advantage. Though, it has been explained to you how it is unlikley to change the behavior of 'creepers' in any way, shape or form.

There are 'creepers' of both genders seeking to 'creep' all genders and ages.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Personally I think if you have a penis you should use the mens room.

And why aren't we hearing more about the women using the mens room, I mean the women that have transitioned to men?

Obama doesn't care, he just enjoys creating discord. He is going to Japan I wonder what kind of hatred he can stir up there.

edit on 15-5-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Obama doesn't care, he just enjoys creating discord. He is going to Japan I wonder what kind of hatred he can stir up there.

Used panty vending machines in all schools or we'll stop giving them money?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Whatever

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
. . if you look like a man dressed up like a woman and you try to follow one of my daughters into the bathroom.... I'm going to stop you. Feelings be damned. Its not my fault that you're ef'd up in the head.

Yes, that has been happening to some lesbians because of this paranoia.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Simple. I has already been explained to us that gender is now completely a function of the mind making it 100% subjective. That means there is no objective measure of gender.

Previously, we used the evidence of our eyes. It was objective to some degree. These three individuals were "female" and they used the women's room. But now, it's what our brain says. So now, the standard of the eye is no longer good enough.

This can be a woman too merely on this person's say so. No one can actually read his mind to see if his declarations of femininity are sincere or not. You can't judge by appearance either.

Not one of these three is doing anything to appear feminine. I don't blame them. They don't have to, and if they don't have to, neither does the guy above. But then, he all he has to do now is say, "I feel like a woman." And now he has access to every female facility - restroom or locker room. And there is absolutely no way to know if he is sincere or simply saying so in order to be a creeper.

Is that explanation clear enough for you?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

What about this person?

Female body builder. There have always been manly-looking women going into the women's room and womanly-looking men going into the men's room.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Doesn't she fit in with the three lesbians I posted above?

Previously we didn't have to worry as much about it because we knew we were all ladies. Now, gender is subjective. That is my point, but thanks for providing more evidence. Now you are absolutely correct that people will worry about what she is too.

PS - Did you read her mind? Do you know for sure what gender she has?
edit on 15-5-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Men weren't capable of dressing up like women to sneak into the restroom before? Are you saying it never ever happened before? How could you assume anything before or after the law?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

And why aren't we hearing more about the women using the mens room, I mean the women that have transitioned to men?

I don't know, the issue is about both.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

It's because the fear mongering argument doesn't work as well with women in the men's room. Although, theoretically, those trans men could just as easily assault young boys in the men's room. But then, so could cisgender men. That's where the argument falls apart.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Simple. I has already been explained to us that gender is now completely a function of the mind making it 100% subjective. That means there is no objective measure of gender.

Previously, we used the evidence of our eyes. It was objective to some degree. These three individuals were "female" and they used the women's room. But now, it's what our brain says. So now, the standard of the eye is no longer good enough.

This can be a woman too merely on this person's say so. No one can actually read his mind to see if his declarations of femininity are sincere or not. You can't judge by appearance either.

Not one of these three is doing anything to appear feminine. I don't blame them. They don't have to, and if they don't have to, neither does the guy above. But then, he all he has to do now is say, "I feel like a woman." And now he has access to every female facility - restroom or locker room. And there is absolutely no way to know if he is sincere or simply saying so in order to be a creeper.

Is that explanation clear enough for you?

Regardless of these pictures, again, ANYONE displaying inappropriate behavior in any bathroom already have laws to answer to.

edit on 15-5-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

It's because the fear mongering argument doesn't work as well with women in the men's room. Although, theoretically, those trans men could just as easily assault young boys in the men's room. But then, so could cisgender men. That's where the argument falls apart.

Yep. it does.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

But previously, you could question someone who looked like the guy and possibly stop some of the issues with creepers before they occurred.

So now, you want to give everyone the benefit of the doubt in order to placate 0.03% of the population which is a much smaller number than the percentage of creepers in the population?

Which is more likely: that the suspicious male heading into the locker room after your little girl is the transgender or that he's the creeper? Do you really want to wait until your little girl ends up victimized before you can make that call?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
Personally, I could care less what the law says or what you may or may not be packing under your skirt, if you look like a man dressed up like a woman and you try to follow one of my daughters into the bathroom.... I'm going to stop you. Feelings be damned. Its not my fault that you're ef'd up in the head.

It depends if 1) They followed on purpose 2) They just happened to be the next to walk in. There are women who sort of look like men, they were often described as 'handsome', not today's usage.

Are you going to stop every person you aren't sure about? Have you done this in the past? Have you found reason to do so in the past?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Again you miss the point. No one is arguing that transpeople are the problem.

Those three women I popped up first? One of them is trans. The guy in the middle? He's a guy.

As for women going into the men's locker rooms, the risk is to her. She could end up on the receiving end rather than being the predator herself. What if one of the men in the room is the creeper in question.

It mystifies me that we are at once a society that is so worried about our children being molested and our women being raped on campus, and yet when it comes to fundamental issues of safety in the locker room ... we apparently have zero sense of caution anymore.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

What about this person?

Female body builder. There have always been manly-looking women going into the women's room and womanly-looking men going into the men's room.

I'm sure she is well aware of the fact that she looks like a man. I would expect such a person to have the decency to not go around scaring little girls in bathrooms... like she probably did (have the decency) before any stupid laws were passed.

edit on 15-5-2016 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

But previously, you could question someone who looked like the guy and possibly stop some of the issues with creepers before they occurred.

So now, you want to give everyone the benefit of the doubt in order to placate 0.03% of the population which is a much smaller number than the percentage of creepers in the population?

Which is more likely: that the suspicious male heading into the locker room after your little girl is the transgender or that he's the creeper? Do you really want to wait until your little girl ends up victimized before you can make that call?

-You can still question someone, nothing in the law stops you from asking a question.
-A reasonable person should be able to make the decision to ask the question or have their child (girl or boy) use a different bathroom or alert a manager of wherever you are that something does not seem right.
-Ask a female employee to accompany your female chile into the restroom.
-Ask an employee to clear the ladies room so you can accompany your minor child in.

There have never been specific laws, as far as I know, barring either sex from either bathroom. The signs are more of a strong suggestion.

What these new laws do, is in fact bar those that are actually transgendered from using a restroom that matches their gender identity. These laws also, often add on other things that are acutely discriminatory.

We all have a gender identity. Whether it is the one we physically were born with, decided was wrong later in life or had surgically changed. Gender identity is separate from sexual orientation. Most would agree with that.

A woman that follows your minor female child into a bathroom could be a 'creeper' as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join