It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schools reject Obama transgender decree: ‘Straight into the paper shredder’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

“I got news for President Barack Obama,” Texas’ Port Neches-Groves Superintendent Rodney Canvass told 12News. “He ain’t my president and he can’t tell me what to do. The letter is going straight into the paper shredder.”

"I got news for" and "He ain't my president"...LMFAO!!!! This guy is a superintendent of schools????? Hey guys wanna have some fun?? Go ahead say those two lines in your best hillbilly voice, I laugh every time oh and for good measure top it off with a good hee-haaaw.

edit on 15-5-2016 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

It's true, I was a janitor for a while. The ladies room was always worse by a landslide.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

What side of history do YOU want to be on?

This implies history has a side. Are you holding out on us? Can you see the future? If so, what will Wednesday's lottery draw be?

This notion that history has right/wrong sides comes from the idea that it's already been decided. It's just another tactic to silence your opponent rather than actually address the arguments and concerns in any substantive way. YOU may think the issue is decided, but it is perfectly clear that much of the rest of the country disagrees with you, so in this case, history does not yet have a "side" to know for sure which faction, if any, is on what will one day be recorded as the "right" side of the issue.

How long did it take for the abolitionists to be recorded as actually being on the "right" side of history for example, and they suffered the setback of the Dred Scott ruling along the way. For some of you, I sense you'd be right here telling those of us insisting slavery is wrong that the issue is now settled into law by SCOTUS and get with the program. Stop being on the "wrong" side of history.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: MiddleInitial
a reply to: Annee

I do believe that Profusion has a point, if only on the grounds of student safety. I'm not sure what kind of experience you had growing up in school, but I was picked on a bit. It doesn't take a huge leap of the imagination to see major problems arising out of a miniscule population (aka, minority) of gender dysphoric students using the same facilities as normal students. Kids can be cruel.

There were transgender kids in school. They used the bathroom they identified with. There was no issue ---- until a paranoid adult threw a fit.

Get over yourselves.

either way, it was dealt with at the local level. Federal government has no place in this discussion. Get the point yet?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

You use your phone on the toilet?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
I swear to God.

This petty transgender bathroom issue garbage sounds like stupid segregationist crap from the 1960's:

"They want to use white-only water fountains!? That's disgusting! They're forcing themselves on ME, and infringing upon MY rights to be able to use MY white-only water fountain!"

It was race back then, it's gender today. Same crap, different decade. Do we defend people today that fought to keep drinking fountains race-specific? No?

What side of history do YOU want to be on?

This is beyond stupid, petty, and embarrassing for America.

I think that there is a difference between being born a certain race and having less rights and a person that states they are the wrong gender.

Point is that you can't choose your race. So being segregated because of skin colour alone is inane.

However with transgenderism, we just don't know who is 'real' and who is abusing the system. And considering it is about a place where people go and do something very intimate [releasing pee and poo and changing tampons/pads], plus the fact that there are varying stages of transitioning [some still have their fully working tackle still attached], plus that toilets are separated for a very good reason [see the amount of rapes in some countries of women that are going ouside for relief and read up the history as to why we segregated genders in toilets in the first place], then come back and tell me that asking for special toilets for trans people is segregation for no reason.

Be trans, have my blessing. But whilst I can't tell who is who without checking your 'status', you NEED separate toilets for your own safety and mine.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Huh. Weird. Where I'm at, they were featuring a school district that had put a single stall, gender neutral bathroom in each of their schools.

Weird, but so far there haven't been any penis-in-face incidents.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

originally posted by: Profusion
It's good to see there's still common sense in the USA.

"Common sense" which forces PEOPLE WHO LOOK LIKE MEN into the ladies room, and PEOPLE WHO LOOK LIKE WOMEN into the mens room.

You call that common sense?

What the hell is wrong with you?

if you have a penis, you may dress like a woman but still do not look like a woman, you have a PENIS. also if you have a vagina and dress like a man you still do not look like a man , you have a VAGINA.... its an anatomy thing, it has nothing to do with morals and such...any idiot can see that this is all conflation
edit on 15-5-2016 by CaDreamer because: grammar

edit on 15-5-2016 by CaDreamer because: clarity

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
just put in a port a potty with no gender markings on it ...problem solved...

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

originally posted by: Profusion
It's good to see there's still common sense in the USA.

"Common sense" which forces PEOPLE WHO LOOK LIKE MEN into the ladies room, and PEOPLE WHO LOOK LIKE WOMEN into the mens room.

You call that common sense?

What the hell is wrong with you?

" common sense" " sexual identity "

Did you know it is "common knowledge " that most transsexual people don't get the surgery?

Did you know that reassignment surgery and " sexual identity " are not the same thing?

It is "common sense" that plenty of people will just say they identify as a female to get access to the female bathrooms and locker rooms.

There is nothing mentioned about them having reassignment surgery, or even looking like the sex the identify with.

Nope, they just have to claim they identify as a female, and then the biggest hairiest obviously male on earth can just stroll right on into the same showers as your wife and daughter....

"what the hell is wrong with you? "

Great question BTW!!

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: CaDreamer

Agreed, neutral bathrooms. And on this note I have to present..

sorry(?) I have to

ETA..Robots in disguise.
edit on 5/15/2016 by jappee because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/15/2016 by jappee because: Cuz i kant spell i with an I

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I swear this has gone beyond insane. There has to be some crazy, shady, insanely corrupt crap going on someplace like a bill in congress to excuse people making more than $250,000 a year from taxes.

Seriously.

This reeks to high heaven of a massive distraction campaign to keep everyone throwing food at one another.

We ought to be looking everywhere else right now for people slinking around in the background pulling crap. THAT is "Denying Ignorance" and flying above the fray.

QFT

I had just had this same thought when I saw the transgender Jesus thread. It is gettng ridiculous to an extreme level.

Maybe TIPP stuff, the EPA pushing an econimic agenda and out & out saying that their new program is not about pollution but rather an invetment strategy, more intrusive legislation beng snuck in during the small hours when no one is watching?

I agree, something smells, and it isn't the toilets.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Let's see what happens when the Federal checks stop coming in.

/shrug

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The conservative snow flakes need to be protected when they use a public bathroom, safe place for everyone.

So much fail for such a sily issue, come on people man up and say your a biggot, stop hiding behing the pc police lol.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Yeah, there was push back on gay marriage too. Guess who won that one.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
The conservative snow flakes need to be protected when they use a public bathroom, safe place for everyone.

So much fail for such a sily issue, come on people man up and say your a biggot, stop hiding behing the pc police lol.

This PC Police (Pee Control, et. al.) has just gotten outta hand, hasn't it???

My gosh. I want my America back, where we go into the bathroom to do our business without trying to verify the genital status of other bathroom patrons.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
One is left to wonder why all the considerations were deleted. Are they not? perhaps if you do not have a mind you will not comprehend.

But why?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Yes. I understand, to a point. But you really have no idea do you?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Quinnn

Nope.

One has to wonder how many accounts you plan on creating so you can call people pedophiles, though.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join