It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schools reject Obama transgender decree: ‘Straight into the paper shredder’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

It frustrates me to see so many treat these bathroom laws like gospel when the same people recoil in shock when a gun law is proposed.

We make these laws against people who have done nothing but be who they are. We have criminalized and marginalized a class of people simply by who they are.

It's like the idiotic gun laws that criminalize and marginalize all gun owners for the actions of a few irrational people.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It frustrates me to see so many treat these bathroom laws like gospel when the same people recoil in shock when a gun law is proposed.

We make these laws against people who have done nothing but be who they are. We have criminalized and marginalized a class of people simply by who they are.

It's like the idiotic gun laws that criminalize and marginalize all gun owners for the actions of a few irrational people.

Ahh, but gun ownership is not a question of decency and moral character . Which , evidently , this president sadly lacks.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Look, I can't stand Obama, but even an idiot is right every few years.

Decency and morals?

Decency and morals and politicians go together like Michael Moore and salad bars.

You can't legislate morality and if an individual wants to be/do something that some consider amoral or indecent, then what is the actual harm?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Look, I can't stand Obama, but even an idiot is right every few years.

Maybe not in this admin's case . And by no means is Obama an idiot.Just another step forward in destroying the US and what it stands for in his grand scheme of things.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   

If everyone had a toilet, why we'd all h.. wait..

They can pry my urinal from my cold dead ha.. no..

Toilets don't kill people, guns do!!

Thats it.

I need a holiday.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Decency and morals and politicians go together like Michael Moore and salad bars.

Ahhaha Love that !

I wish I could use the ladies room. the blokes are atrocious, almost everywhere I go here. Shame we can't just bring our own.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   

edit on 15-5-2016 by breakingbs because: yeah never mind..

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: breakingbs

Aren't there laws already against that?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Ya well the trannys might go hitting on guys in the bathroom

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   

edit on 15-5-2016 by breakingbs because: same reason...

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Parafitt

Men's bathrooms are exceedingly more clean then women's. Take it from a woman who has worked in places where I have had to use one and at times clean both.

The things some women do in these public bathrooms would disgust you beyond belief and make you question things you thought you knew. (It would break several T&C's if I went into detail...)

I am thinking with the new guidelines that me and a few more women just might decide we want to use your bathrooms because they are cleaner.

edit on 5/15/2016 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Parafitt

thanks for the heads up

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

They could yes, but i doubt they would. Unless they prefer a hole in the head to a 'hello how goes it mate'.

Men can defend themselves, women and children, not so much. Thats what you guys are supposed to be for.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion
It's good to see there's still common sense in the USA.

"Common sense" which forces PEOPLE WHO LOOK LIKE MEN into the ladies room, and PEOPLE WHO LOOK LIKE WOMEN into the mens room.

You call that common sense?

What the hell is wrong with you?

+1 more 
posted on May, 15 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

there is no separate besides male and female .

dudes use dudes bathroom and chicks use chicks bathroom

or we just piss were we please in the woods and ask no questions

but i guess humanity is sad and actually takes orders from the government on were we should take 1s or 2s,

anyone that is really behind this movement is a lost soul

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   

No no, it's worse than that, because there has never been one instance of any transgender person ever arrested for any criminal acts in any rest room in any part of the country.

You can't say the same about Republican politicians or "Christian" conservative preachers of hate though, who seem to forever be getting caught out sexually assaulting people, exposing themselves to people, propositioning people - when they're not up to their necks in hookers and coc aine in hotel rooms of course.

You see, this is what all the cretins here will ignore - it's their own kind actually being disgusting to others, it's their own fellow conservatives, Christians and Republicans constantly being arrested for abusing kids, for flashing people in toilets, for getting it on with hookers, while they have the damned audacity to preach to everyone else about "Christian values" and "morality".

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

No no, it's worse than that, because there has never been one instance of any transgender person ever arrested for any criminal acts in any rest room in any part of the country.

Wrong.

www.dailywire.com...

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I swear to God.

It's a bathroom. Use a stall. I do, for everything and I'm a dude. Why stand when I can sit and play on my phone?

ANYWAY.

I swear this has gone beyond insane. There has to be some crazy, shady, insanely corrupt crap going on someplace like a bill in congress to excuse people making more than $250,000 a year from taxes.

Seriously.

This reeks to high heaven of a massive distraction campaign to keep everyone throwing food at one another.

We ought to be looking everywhere else right now for people slinking around in the background pulling crap. THAT is "Denying Ignorance" and flying above the fray.

This petty transgender bathroom issue garbage sounds like stupid segregationist crap from the 1960's:

"They want to use white-only water fountains!? That's disgusting! They're forcing themselves on ME, and infringing upon MY rights to be able to use MY white-only water fountain!"

It was race back then, it's gender today. Same crap, different decade. Do we defend people today that fought to keep drinking fountains race-specific? No?

What side of history do YOU want to be on?

This is beyond stupid, petty, and embarrassing for America.
edit on 15-5-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInitial

Yep, I got picked on all through late grade and early middle. It's what you get for being nerdy and unapologetic about it.

I was saved from that by joining the alpha jock crowd. Once I was both, they didn't really know how to treat me, so they left me mostly alone in high school.

But I largely resent the way the bullying conversation has been concentrated on LBGT kids lately as if they are the ONLY kids who ever get viciously bullied by their peers or think about or commit suicide as a result. They aren't.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join