It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schools reject Obama transgender decree: ‘Straight into the paper shredder’

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I did read it. And the study allowed a 3 year old to be determined by that same set of rules they put on a 12 year old.

In other news, not included were the 3 year olds who believed they were superman, batman or spiderman. Although some consideration was given to those who associated with wolverine because hey, wolverine is cool.

And again, you're. My phone auto corrects me. Stay on point.
edit on 15-5-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
a reply to: Annee

And when exactly between bouts of eating glue and speaking in gibberish did this realization happen and get determined by a "professional"?

I really think you have an issue with separating Sex from Gender.

My grandson never ate glue, nor spoke in anyway except clearly.

Same with me. I started talking in complete sentences at age 3. Prior to that I did not speak.

Some kids are more aware then others.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

I did read it.

Then why did you say this?

How did they determine the 3 year old was transgendered in that study Phage? A diagnosis?

There was no diagnosis. There were criteria for the selection of a sample group.

edit on 5/15/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

In other news, not included were the 3 year olds who believed they were superman, batman or spiderman. Although some consideration was given to those who associated with wolverine because hey, wolverine is cool.

So, what are you afraid of?

Maybe they have Gender Dysphoria, maybe they don't.

What do you think they do with a child that age?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Annee,

Straight to complete sentences, your a savant.

You already stated you felt a 3 year old could determine their own gender identity. I really have nothing more to learn from you. You keep that belief. I can only hope not too many others share it.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

And you psychos think they can make a decision on their gender and actually advocate parents pumping them full of hormones????

Two year olds are given puberty blocking treatments? Why?
Do you have a source for that?

Finding Cee Cee

www.rgj.com...

This child is older than two, but still

The only alternative: pills that stall puberty.

"I can make her life a whole lot easier with one pill. It buys us more time," Ott says.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Your link does not work.

link   

Annee,

You already stated you felt a 3 year old could determine their own gender identity. I really have nothing more to learn from you. You keep that belief. I can only hope not too many others share it.

You just let our opponent win. In arguments therr can be only 1 winner. And in this case you refuse to fight for your ideas. By not fighting you admit to losing.

link   

Annee,

Did I? I think I said not all kids are the same and some 3 year old's could be aware.

What are you afraid of.

Do you think the parents are going to force them to be one gender over another?

You think being aware, observing, maybe talking to a psychologist is somehow going to harm a child?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

How did they determine the 3 year old was transgendered in that study Phage? A diagnosis? That's what doctors do. How else would Pediatrics be able to label them/include them as transgender for the study?

You gotta be trolling son. Your not that dumb.

Are parents abdicating their responsibility because they are living in this bizarro world of ours where you have to cater to every little whim of every little snowflake out of some fear you are going to contaminate them psychologically if you don't do every thing to feed their little egos?

Parents are supposed to help their kids self identify their gender correctly. Plain and simple.

It seems that many of today's parents have been so programmed to "just let him/her be who he/she says or thinks he/she is" that they have abdicated their responsibility to so-called experts and others that don't really have a clue at the basic level. It breaks my heart to see it. It is not cool to be this way.

When your two-year old son dons your high heels, you gently remove them all the while emphasizing that "these are for girls and YOU are a boy". You do this until they understand. If he smears lipstick on his mouth because he has watched you do it, you don't laugh and say "oh, how cute." You gently remove it and give him another lesson in simple words, "No-no. Boys don't wear lipstick...only girls." That sounds simplistic, but with dealing with toddlers, simplistic is best.

You don't need a lot of explanation. Simple black and white statements are needed. It teaches them what they are. Progressive parents aren't "progressive" at all when they say, "just let them be what they want to be".

Do your job. Teach and parent.

Then, if after a few years if you recognize a real gender identity problem, then your course of action changes. Until then, simple rebukes and proper parental guidance will probably stop the confusion and solidify a child's confidence in what he was born to be. If your efforts don't work, you may actually have a gender dysphoric issue and now you move into a different method of handling the confusion.

Now, those that think they are oh so progressive, will condemn what I just said. They will quote so-called "studies" and "experts" and let their two-year olds boys wear dresses and encourage him rather than teach and guide. But, for those parents that don't buy into that abdication of responsibility, I say good for you. Keep doing your job and if at some point you realize your child's dysphoria and confusion is chronic, then you may need to go in a different direction.

(post by In4ormant removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Annee,

Did I? I think I said not all kids are the same and some 3 year old's could be aware.

What are you afraid of.

Do you think the parents are going to force them to be one gender over another?

You think being aware, observing, maybe talking to a psychologist is somehow going to harm a child?

Why yes, yes you did.

"Depends on the child, but yes, some children that young are very definite on who they are and what they want."

Very definate

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I'll skip the tabloid link, thanks.

Where in the second link is there a diagnosis presented?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

When your two-year old son dons your high heels, you gently remove them all the while emphasizing that "these are for girls and YOU are a boy". You do this until they understand.

And if they don't "understand?"
Is that time to bring out the belt?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

The doctora determined they were transgendered. When a doctor determines you have the flu then you have been diagnosed.

You like swimming in circles mate.
edit on 15-5-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

When your two-year old son dons your high heels, you gently remove them all the while emphasizing that "these are for girls and YOU are a boy". You do this until they understand.

Don't be stupid please. No belts needed. They will understand. Do you have kids? Then you already know.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

The doctorsndeterminedntheybwere transgendered.

I don't see doctors mentioned in the non-tabloid source.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Your implying punishment when none was stated for that action. Quit with the strawman.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Ok. So no punishment if "gentle persuasion" doesn't work.
What then?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

The doctorsndeterminedntheybwere transgendered.

I don't see doctors mentioned in the non-tabloid source.

It wouldn't matter to.you anyway. Your still hung up on determined vs. diagnosed. Really Phage? Really?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join