It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Indian teen was raped by her father. Village elders had her whipped.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JaMeDoIt
No you don't have to judge other cultures...in this case a large bomb will solve the problem.

Are you for FS real ? How do Bombs solve any Problems like this . I cannot believe you have been starred.
The law needs to be imposed in a correct way, the Elders need to be dragged into the modern age or put in chains and the abuser needs to be shamed and punished.. Poor poor Girl and others who have suffered in the same backward way..

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

I watched that documentary and it just made me sick to my stomach. The fact that even after being arrested and imprisoned they showed absolutely NO REMORSE and continued to blame their victim was so beyond contempt till I can't even go there. I personally would love to put these "men" out of the world's misery... I could do that without blinking an eye.

I wonder how much longer India and the world is going to tolerate this horrendous behavior. To pass it off as a "cultural" or "religious" calling is just ludicrous. They're so far below anything or anyone that should continue to be tolerated in this world. And, of course, with Saudi Arabia being in charge of the UN's human rights issues (worst joke of the century thanks to England supporting them for the job), it will probably go unaddressed forever, or until the UN grows a pair and admits to their horrid mistake and puts a civilized group in their place.
Just because these issues exist "over there" does not negate the crime against women being perpetrated ALL OVER the world. It needs to be seen as a crime against women and treated as such. Punishment NEEDS to be aggressively administrated...no holds barred. There's NOTHING anyone could say that will ever change my mind on that issue. Yes, bring on the death penalty, especially in cases as documented in "India's Daughter"

End justifiable rant!.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I am twisted as you are...but what is FS?
Cheersa reply to: skywatcher44

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

ATS rules state: "exact headline MUST be used", and that's what WAS used...any constructive comment you can give?....

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
It's really no different in America where I'm at.

Specially the having sex with minors part (which is very popular, btw, according to wearethorn.com the united states is the number one producer of CP in the world- but also the being unbelieved and/or punished for talking about it).

Yep. Almost everyone's a coward when it comes to this.
edit on 15-5-2016 by geezlouise because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join