It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgenderism and why America is slowly falling apart

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
a reply to: queenofswords

I don't use Facebook anymore. Is that real??

Yes...it's real

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: darkbake

You have this issue backwards. Transgender people look like the opposite sex. The law you support would actually promote people who look like men walking into the women's restroom.

Also, come to Los Angeles some time and I'll take you to WEHO, NOHO, Vine street, Sunset at night...and we'll see how many "Trannies" we can spot.

Hint : There's a lot. And many are NOT feminine. They're on drugs. They have multiple mental issues. They're broke. And they aren't fully 'transitioned'

Cross dressers and Drag Queens are not transgenders.

Gender Dysphoria is recognized as a medical condition. Not an act.

Wait. So it's either a medical condition (and therefore could fall under mental illness), or it's what they've always been since birth. Which is it Annee?

Gender is in the brain. The brain tells you who you are. Sometimes the brain and physical packaging don't match.

Gender Dysphoria is listed on purpose as a medical/mental condition specifically so that insurance will cover the needs to transition (if so desired).

Gender is biological. A chemical imbalance is whats telling someone they feel different.

Gender is in the brain. It is how the brain is wired. Not likely a chemical imbalance.

Sex, your sex organs are your physical parts.

Can you prove that it's not?

link   

Gender is in the brain. The brain tells you who you are.

See? Here's the problem.

If gender is solely a construct of your brain, then how on earth do we determine what your gender is absent you simply saying so?

It is solely what you feel and that is absolutely 100% subjective with no objective way for anyone to measure it.

I mean who's who? We used to use the objective measure of the eyes, and it seems to have worked out pretty well. There seem to be three men and three ladies here. I don't think anyone here is going to argue against that no matter what our ideology is.

But under the new guidelines, created solely to "solve" a problem no one created, one of the first two gentlemen can simply declare that his brain is telling him he's a lady. Who can say whether or not he's telling the truth about it? Can you? Do you read minds? I sure don't. So there is no way anyone can tell him no because no one knows for sure if he is being sincere in his declaration or not. Maybe he is. Maybe he always has been a lady deep down inside, but maybe he's not. Maybe he's simply taking advantage of the fact that no one can question him now in order to gain access to the women's locker room because he's a stalker and his quarry is in there.

And the only way anyone will ever know the difference is when it's too late, and THAT is the problem.

The whole standard is 100% arbitrary and subjective.

link   
I thought what Gavin Mcinnes said on the topic was both funny and correct.

"Transgender isn't a thing. You can't go out and become a bat or go out and become a giraffe. It's not something you can go buy off a shelf."

What you can do is alter yourself biologically to an extent but mother nature always wins and mother nature decided whether you were going to be a male or female. There's no changing that. Essentially, there's far more what makes a male biologically than whether you remove the penis and get breast implants. It goes down to DNA and chromosomes.

It's basically window dressing.
edit on 14-5-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

a reply to: Annee

Ahhhh, so NINE YEARS ago, from a twin, in 5th grade, was the Genesis of ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL This?

It is the first case that I know that the parents sued and it made the news.

Then other transgender students were outed by a "concerned" parent, and then those parents/student sued and made the media. And others followed.

Other then celebrated transgenders, such as Christine - - I think this was the catalyst - - along with Marriage Equality.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

See Ya!

to be honest sometimes i wish the same damn thing.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

First picture is Machine Gun Kelly.

I can assure you he's a straight male.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

What the.....

I don't even know how to take that list in. That's some intense stuff.

link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

"Transgender isn't a thing. You can't go out and become a bat or go out and become a giraffe. It's not something you can go buy off a shelf."

What you can do is alter yourself biologically to an extent but mother nature always wins and mother nature decided whether you were going to be a male or female. There's no changing that. Essentially, there's far more what makes a male biologically than whether you remove the penis and get breast implants.

Exactly.

It will also be quite some time before science finds a way to give working reproductive organs..

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I don't use Facebook anymore. Is that real??

Yes...it's real

No seriously? WHAT????

link   

And that poor female as I said, got the crap beaten out of her due to a faulty definition of male vs female.

You could argue that she got her butt kicked because her opponent used to be a guy. But lots of guys get their butts handed to them by other guys and girls by other girls.

If both fighters agreed to the fight its not an issue.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

You have this issue backwards. Transgender people look like the opposite sex. The law you support would actually promote people who look like men walking into the women's restroom.

Also, come to Los Angeles some time and I'll take you to WEHO, NOHO, Vine street, Sunset at night...and we'll see how many "Trannies" we can spot.

Hint : There's a lot. And many are NOT feminine. They're on drugs. They have multiple mental issues. They're broke. And they aren't fully 'transitioned'

Cross dressers and Drag Queens are not transgenders.

Gender Dysphoria is recognized as a medical condition. Not an act.

Wait. So it's either a medical condition (and therefore could fall under mental illness), or it's what they've always been since birth. Which is it Annee?

Gender is in the brain. The brain tells you who you are. Sometimes the brain and physical packaging don't match.

Gender Dysphoria is listed on purpose as a medical/mental condition specifically so that insurance will cover the needs to transition (if so desired).

Gender is biological. A chemical imbalance is whats telling someone they feel different.

Gender is in the brain. It is how the brain is wired. Not likely a chemical imbalance.

Sex, your sex organs are your physical parts.

Can you prove that it's not?

I go by what the professionals specializing in transgender and transgenders themselves say.

Recently there was suggestion that transgender brains scans are different. But, I think that's newish - - so needs more time.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

No, they didn't either because they have other things to think about like working and taking care of families ... often much bigger ones than we conservatives tend to have.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

First picture is Machine Gun Kelly.

I can assure you he's a straight male.

Oh, there are men and women and transgenders in that mix 2/2/2. I did it on purpose that way. But as I said, the eyes see three men and three women and that's the old way of dividing out the restrooms.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

What you can do is alter yourself biologically to an extent but mother nature always wins and mother nature decided whether you were going to be a male or female. There's no changing that. Essentially, there's far more what makes a male biologically than whether you remove the penis and get breast implants.

Exactly.

It will also be quite some time before science finds a way to give working reproductive organs..

I dunno.

They're very close to an artificial womb.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

We've had transgender people using bathrooms without anyone noticing for years. And we do work and take care of families. Try again.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

And that poor female as I said, got the crap beaten out of her due to a faulty definition of male vs female.

You could argue that she got her butt kicked because her opponent used to be a guy. But lots of guys get their butts handed to them by other guys and girls by other girls.

Yeah but I think her opponent neglected to disclose this fact before the fight. May be wrong on that though, the thread is here somewhere.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

What you can do is alter yourself biologically to an extent but mother nature always wins and mother nature decided whether you were going to be a male or female. There's no changing that. Essentially, there's far more what makes a male biologically than whether you remove the penis and get breast implants. It goes down to DNA and chromosomes.

Besides equating transgenderism to changing species and overwhelming physical construction being ignorant and wholly wrong, it becomes immediately invalidated once science has unlocked gene therapy and treatment methods that would allow fuller transitions between the sexes; his statement temporarily holds water at best and in the long run is just more garbage.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I'm sort of a gym rat and get to know a lot of women at the gym. One jokingly asked why I seem so focused on my workout with all the hot women around.

(She was one of them)

I said, "Because you all strut around looking like you're going to kick someone's A**. It's like being interested in a really hot aggressive DUDE"

Her and I haven't spoken since.

edit on 216pm3111America/Chicago15CDT11America/Chicago by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

Yeah but I think her opponent neglected to disclose this fact before the fight. May be wrong on that though, the thread is here somewhere.

Yeah I don't know much about the case but as #ed as that would be were it true, her past as a man grants her an advantage is muscle and bone structure but no 100% garuanteed win; but we're getting very off track talking about which gender could beat up who.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join