It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgenderism and why America is slowly falling apart

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

I identify as a strong but sensitive intelligent and sometimes humorous Winged Dragon.

What about you?

ETA: Forgot strangely handsome

edit on 203pm3110America/Chicago15CDT10America/Chicago by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

Like I've asked multiple times, when did this become a 'thing'?

“The first few years were like a utopia,” Kelly said. “Everyone on the staff [at Orono’s Asa Adams School] was very supportive. The school counselor spent a lot of time doing lots of research.”

That atmosphere changed abruptly in the fall of 2007 when the twins were in the fifth grade. That was the year Wyatt made the transition to to Nicole.

She legally changed her name, let her hair grow and began wearing girl’s clothes to school. She also began using the girls bathroom at Asa Adams with, what her parents said, was the support of school administrators and staff.

Shortly thereafter, a male student and his grandfather objected to Nicole’s use of the bathroom. “This kid came into the bathroom [in October 2007] and said,‘My grandfather says we don’t have to have any faggots in our school,’” Wayne recalled. “What do you do with that? It was quite a change.” On Oct. 9, 2007, then-Superintendent Kelly Clenchy decided Nicole should use a staff bathroom rather than the girls bathroom, according to the lawsuit Wayne and Nicole have filed in Penobscot County Superior Court against Clenchy and the department. bangordailynews.com...

link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

LOL I asked if you knew about it.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Psychiatry expert: ‘scientifically there is no such thing as transgender’

www.lifesitenews.com...

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: darkbake
a reply to: queenofswords

You have this issue backwards. Transgender people look like the opposite sex. The law you support would actually promote people who look like men walking into the women's restroom.

Also, come to Los Angeles some time and I'll take you to WEHO, NOHO, Vine street, Sunset at night...and we'll see how many "Trannies" we can spot.

Hint : There's a lot. And many are NOT feminine. They're on drugs. They have multiple mental issues. They're broke. And they aren't fully 'transitioned'

Cross dressers and Drag Queens are not transgenders.

Gender Dysphoria is recognized as a medical condition. Not an act.

Wait. So it's either a medical condition (and therefore could fall under mental illness), or it's what they've always been since birth. Which is it Annee?

Gender is in the brain. The brain tells you who you are. Sometimes the brain and physical packaging don't match.

Gender Dysphoria is listed on purpose as a medical/mental condition specifically so that insurance will cover the needs to transition (if so desired).

Gender is biological. A chemical imbalance is whats telling someone they feel different.

You're 100% correct.

Gender relates to reproductive organs among other things/differences between the male and female body, like estrogen vs testosterone production, muscle mass, facial/chest hair, pure strength, etc, where there are clear differences between the two. Look no further than male vs female athletes.

Declaring you're something else doesn't make it so. A recent example is the MMA fighter, male, who had a sex change and beat the living daylights out of a female fighter. He might have altered himself biologically but he still biologically was far more male than female and the brute strength and explosiveness was blatantly obvious for all to see.

And that poor female as I said, got the crap beaten out of her due to a faulty definition of male vs female.
edit on 14-5-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: NateTheAnimator

I think they should've to be honest...It's a big part of where this intolerance and bigotry is bred in the U.S. But that's a different discussion for another time.

Right. If they are going to bring it up then it's fair to bring up that religion is a mental disorder and that doctors thought as such. It goes both ways.

link   
a reply to: Annee

Ahhhh, so NINE YEARS ago, from a twin, in 5th grade, was the Genesis of ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL This?

link   

I identify as a strong but sensitive intelligent and sometimes humorous Winged Dragon.

What about you?

Ok, have it your way. But for the record is that a Male or Female Winged Dragon??? Gay or Straight or Bisexual???

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
or, any other raving lunatic label PC snowflakes insist is real.

Sometimes i think the PC Crowd get their ideas from Miley Cyrus... dont get me started on her ... nutbag

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

What about you?

Ok, have it your way. But for the record is that a Male or Female Winged Dragon??? Gay or Straight or Bisexual???

Straight Male Winged Dragon.

Who likes Straight Female Winged Dragons and Tigers

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

What about you?

I identify as someone who doesn't want to live on this planet anymore.

link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: queenofswords
Obama and other lib politicians love to stir their liberal base up by blowing these social issues up into great big divisive elephant-size matters. They get them screaming and jumping up and down like emotional wackos railing against all who have a difference of opinion or would at least like a discussion about things that affect families and communities.

In their hyperbolic tantrums, the wackos focus on these matters and take our focus off what is really going on in this administration. Get the attention away from the graft and corruption and abuses of power and onto hurt feelings and divisions.

But... It's the conservatives ranting about "them queer folk in the wrong bathrooms".

And you guys are ranting about the need for thirteen different bathrooms...

Where?

Firstly, don't lump me in with the tools who think they can just string words together to create their own color by number gender. There's 3 bathrooms: Men's, Women's, Unisex.

Secondly, there's no secondly, because you didn't give me anything to refute, you just made things up.

Hate to break it to you, but you're lumping yourself in.
no, you quoted me and used the phrase "you guys", you included me.

Tools? Aren't they people just like transgenders??

No. You can identify as a male, a female or be lost somewhere in between; but thinks like a-genderism, pan-genderism, or trying to identify as "mostly female but still a little bit male so I've made up a new word" is just people seeking attention. You're born with genitals that match what your brain is telling you should be there or your not, trying to add what are inherently personality traits to the issue muddies waters that are already barely understood by the public at large and allows ignorant strawman statements like your 13 bathrooms fallacy.

Oh I agree completely and then some.

You call it a fallacy but everything you've said, others before you have said. And they eventually banded behind the "13 Genders" banner or however many there are now. Just trying to see where you stand

link   

originally posted by: darkbake

You have this issue backwards. Transgender people look like the opposite sex. The law you support would actually promote people who look like men walking into the women's restroom.

Also, come to Los Angeles some time and I'll take you to WEHO, NOHO, Vine street, Sunset at night...and we'll see how many "Trannies" we can spot.

Hint : There's a lot. And many are NOT feminine. They're on drugs. They have multiple mental issues. They're broke. And they aren't fully 'transitioned'

Cross dressers and Drag Queens are not transgenders.

Gender Dysphoria is recognized as a medical condition. Not an act.

Wait. So it's either a medical condition (and therefore could fall under mental illness), or it's what they've always been since birth. Which is it Annee?

Gender is in the brain. The brain tells you who you are. Sometimes the brain and physical packaging don't match.

Gender Dysphoria is listed on purpose as a medical/mental condition specifically so that insurance will cover the needs to transition (if so desired).

Gender is biological. A chemical imbalance is whats telling someone they feel different.

Gender is in the brain. It is how the brain is wired. Not likely a chemical imbalance.

Sex, your sex organs are your physical parts.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
"Pansexual Dragon"

The next song I write. My engineer will love it.

Anyways, back on topic. sorry

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Here's a List of 58 Gender Options for Facebook Users
abcnews.go.com...

The following are the 58 gender options identified by ABC News:

Agender
Androgyne
Androgynous
Bigender
Cis
Cisgender
Cis Female
Cis Male
Cis Man
Cis Woman
Cisgender Female
Cisgender Male
Cisgender Man
Cisgender Woman
Female to Male
FTM
Gender Fluid
Gender Nonconforming
Gender Questioning
Gender Variant
Genderqueer
Intersex
Male to Female
MTF
Neither
Neutrois
Non-binary
Other
Pangender
Trans
Trans*
Trans Female
Trans* Female
Trans Male
Trans* Male
Trans Man
Trans* Man
Trans Person
Trans* Person
Trans Woman
Trans* Woman
Transfeminine
Transgender
Transgender Female
Transgender Male
Transgender Man
Transgender Person
Transgender Woman
Transmasculine
Transsexual
Transsexual Female
Transsexual Male
Transsexual Man
Transsexual Person
Transsexual Woman
Two-Spirit

Feeling like we have stepped into Bizzarro World yet?

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Straight Male Winged Dragon.

Who likes Straight Female Winged Dragons and Tigers

TIGERS!!!! I'm sorry sir, but you're a dragon and Dragons and Tigers don't mix. We don't allow that kind of thing around these parts. Maybe you should head on down to the big city with them other perverts for that kind of thing. Down there they got Cat's and Dog's doing it with Elk and Pigs and Rinos and all sorts of stuff.

But here Tigers are for Tigers and Dragons are for Dragons.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I don't use Facebook anymore. Is that real??

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: Wardaddy454

LOL I asked if you knew about it.

Yeah...But why? Unless your trying to infer that this is all religious bigotry?

link   
a reply to: mOjOm

+1 for LOLS

link   

The "Traditional" family and heterosexuality is waning. I supported gay marriage and I always will. BUT Heterosexual Men, have been beaten down consistently as clowns, rapists, feeble idiots. And the "Progressives" seem to do all they can to deteriorate the BOND between Men and Women. A bond that I once knew and felt, which is fading fast. Women are not what they were just a couple decades ago. Something is off, I don't know what it is.

"Progressivism" has turned how we relate to each other into something that feels sterile. It's not even SEXUAL anymore. It's cold, indifferent, lacking intimacy, and of convenience or habit.

I don't think this bathroom stuff will have any effect in either direction on that. But the CONVERSATION and hype over it is sending a signal I don't like and isn't bringing the BOND Men and Women had, back

Just my two cents.

Nonsense.

The problem that we face is that men are no longer men.

A man does not care what someone else thinks and does the right thing, regardless of the situation and a real man does not put themselves in a position to blame others for their own inadequacies.

A man does not let "progressives" define their relationship with women.

Women haven't changed. They are still the same amazing creatures they have always been. The problem is that men have become compliant little bitches and forgot that sometimes, no matter what, you gotta be a man.

What???

How are men supposed to know who they are when society has blurred gender roles. What is a man???? Who defines that? Schools now are telling children they can choose their gender. Talk about manufacturing confusion. Men have been chastised as being too manly, too arrogant.

If you truly understood what he is saying, you would agree. You say men are bitches, well that is pretty much what he said. Men have followed society's dictates and have become metrosexual, hair gelling, eye-liner wearing, screw anything, no scruples having hot messes. To the detriment of the family unit, the marriage, the children, the community, etc.

And no women are not what they were, Not in the least. I see women with more tattoos and piercings than men. I'm not against tattoos, but I'm against the general increase in the manliness in many women. It's like both sexes are moving away from the poles and merging into some kind of androgynous creature. The culture has completely changed.

People think America's culture is a given and that changing it won't have an effect. Culture changes destinies. Just look around the world to see how culture has shaped societies and people.

edit on 14-5-2016 by KesleyJ because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-5-2016 by KesleyJ because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join