It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Admin Rule Forces Hospitals, Doctors Accepting Federal Funds to .......

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: paradoxious Think I read Caitlyn Jenner wants to be a man again because she wants to date women and that's against the Bible? That's hard to get my head around. If he changes to a she. its hard to go back. A real conumdrum-are those surgeries also required by hospitals? What a mess.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

and, the little bit I have read kind of leads me to believe that their is an exemption on religious grounds.

Is that so ?

Didn't stop the current administration trying to force NUNS birth control.

NUNS=Birth Control !!!!

Only in Obama's world would that make 'sense'.

Wasn't Jesus 'immaculately' conceived ?

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Granite

a reply to: xuenchen

Hospitals should be the one place where medical treatment knows no limits, biases.

Sorry, xuen, but I have to side with Obama on this one.

Would you still side with Obama if there was a 100% link to Pope Francis's Jesuit Order agenda?

The agenda being force pervision on American citizens?

Careful with this one.

I don't know what that is.

Will have to look it up.

I'm an individualist. Not left or right.

If an individual wants to have something done and can afford it, then I don't see a problem.

As for your suggestion, will have to read up on it.

Pope's Gay Agenda in Full Swing

This is just one of hundreds on YT and searching "pope's support of gay agenda" on the web hets a lot of trusted souces exosing him...he is the Anti-Christ according to many scholars.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

they got their exemption, they just have to fill out one simple little form to claim it.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I am not shocked by anything the Obama regime tries to force on us or our nation. It must have been fun for him to handicap business and force his agenda all with one sweep of his royal pen.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
If some hospitals want to go completely 100% capitalist making their own business decisions, political decisions, and running their own show as they see fit, then by all means stop holding out your hand for those federal funds and other related perks.

But until then...

So long as someone is giving you a handout to help you keep your head above water, then you're not in charge of your own domain... they are.

That's the way the ball bounces.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

If I were to comment on that most excellent set up.

It would be below top secret,

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
So let's talk dollar and CENTS.

I wouldn't dare talk about SENSE.

In Pennsylvania, the Philadelphia Center for Transgender Surgery posts cost estimates for different procedures. Its price list mentions estimates of $140,450 to transition from male to female, and $124,400 to transition from female to male.

www.cnn.com...

Multiply that by 'thousands' = Billions per year.

That's not counting the therapy which means DRUGS. That they have to take for the REST OF THEIR LIVES.

Should I/WE be on the hook for that ?

NO.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Should I/WE be on the hook for that ?

You wouldn't be. Just because Obama wants to say hospitals have to offer the services, which could be as simple as a referral, does not mean we have to pay for it.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I seem to recall a GUY named Bradley Manning.

Remember that GUY ?

The GUY that ratted out the Obama administration and got a FREE surgery out of it ?

I pay income tax.

I pay capital gains tax.

I pay more tax call the capital gains MEDICARE surtax.

So I/WE would be on the hook for it. Since ALL federal funds come from the 'people'.

Well some people.

edit on 14-5-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: CranialSponge

If I were to comment on that most excellent set up.

It would be below top secret,

Neo...not just ball rolling...
But whole equipment!

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

That is entirely different. You are correct in that case, but that does not represent the entire scope of the issue.

What you speak of is a situation in which politics had as much to play as anything else.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Look it all boils down to one simple thing:

If you want to run your own show, then stop accepting handouts from the very people whom you're refusing to provide services for.

Otherwise if you accept those federal funds, then you accept the rules that go with said funds.

Don't like the rules ? Then rip up the paycheque.

It's as simple as that.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Hospitals should be the one place where medical treatment knows no limits, biases.

Sorry, xuen, but I have to side with Obama on this one.

agreed....except small hospitals, like Martin County Hospital (serving the sprawling metroplex of Stanton, TX), will have no way to offer the services, and likely wouldn't have a clientele.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Not even the Roman Empire in decline became so ludicrous that the most pressing matter is where sexually confused pre-pubescant children take a dump.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
a reply to: mOjOm
Of course they can refuse to offer those services. Hospitals can decide which services to offer.

Except, according to the OP quote, NO, they cannot decide which services to offer. Per the quote:

The rule will require physicians, hospitals, insurers, and other healthcare entities that receive federal funds — such as Medicare and Medicaid — to include gender transition treatments and even abortion among their services for the alleged sake of “equity.”

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
So abortion is not federally funded, but if they don't perform abortions they won't get federal funds...

Sounds legit.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I don't know, but isn't there really many illnesses, diseases and such that many hospitals just aren't capable of handling? I mean I seem to remember hospitals transferring burn victims to other hospitals that were better equipped to deal with them a few times throughout my years, which means in a few areas of the country. I do believe even in the area I am in now. I would think the skill needed to turn a male into a female or vice versa would be a really not so common that every hospital would have the staff available capable of pulling it off. if so, then it's best not to force them to try to if they don't?

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
Not even the Roman Empire in decline became so ludicrous that the most pressing matter is where sexually confused pre-pubescant children take a dump.

YEP.

Obama and his acolytes need to learn a simple two letter word NO. The rest of us adults learned long ago.

They need to learn they are not going to get every thing they want.

They need to grow the hell up, and out of the ID complex where it's devoid of any higher reasoning.

Considering this nation is over 19 trillion dollars in DEBT.

I don't see how any one except the ID complex people 'think' this is a good idea.www.usdebtclock.org...

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

A person standing in line at a soup kitchen doesn't get to demand that they be provided with their own rooftop service fully stocked with a private waiter, violinist, and champagne on ice.

You either accept the way the free handout works or f*** off and go make your own soup.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join