It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Admin Rule Forces Hospitals, Doctors Accepting Federal Funds to .......

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

good, it doesn't want another Black segregation movement

edit on 17-5-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

no, you claimed that there were only two sexes, I pointed out that your were wrong..

Not wrong about anything.

MEN are born in to this world.

WOMEN are born in to this world.

They are NOT made by 'turning' one in to the other.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: dawnstar

no, you claimed that there were only two sexes, I pointed out that your were wrong..

Not wrong about anything.

MEN are born in to this world.

WOMEN are born in to this world.

They are NOT made by 'turning' one in to the other.

"Wall in the Brain"

I'm convinced some people are born that way.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

So tell me.

Does a 'transgender' ever half to worry about breast cancer or ovarian cancer, and worry about taking birth control pills because they might get pregnant ?

Does the flip side of that coin ever have to worry about getting prostate cancer ?

Ya know things that 'normal' men and women have to worry about.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96
edit bc it was mean, sorry

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Sorry Neo, I don't mean to call you out like that, its just that...

well, I guess you really don't know much about them and want to know more?

Of course they will have to deal with the "seemingly gender specific" cancer. Ya know, men (with peen) can also have breast cancer as well.

And of course, if a woman who transcended into male form was dating a male, then yes if she didn't want to have a baby then she would have to take birth control. However, I believe the hormonal therapy may take care of that as well, not sure. So actually, if you were looking to switch sexes then yes, it would be a nice question to ask.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Of course they will have to deal with the "seemingly gender specific" cancer. Ya know, men (with peen) can also have breast cancer as well.

Exactly the POINT.

People are trying call apples oranges.

Genetics/DNA is a snip.

edit on 17-5-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

So tell me.

Does a 'transgender' ever half to worry about breast cancer or ovarian cancer, and worry about taking birth control pills because they might get pregnant ?

Does the flip side of that coin ever have to worry about getting prostate cancer ?

Ya know things that 'normal' men and women have to worry about.

Anyone who has breasts, including men can get breast Cancer.

Anyone who has ovaries can get Ovarian Cancer. I am born woman. I no longer have Ovaries, so can not get Ovarian Cancer.

Anyone who has a penis can get penial Cancer

Anyone who has the ability to become pregnant and doesn't want to needs to take birth control pills. Pregnant "man" didn't. He has at least 2 kids now.

That is the physical body.

-------------------------------------------------------------

What does it have to do with the brain telling you who you are? Who you are attracted to? What your gender is?

Transgenders can be heterosexual or homosexual or bi or sexually fluid.

edit on 17-5-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

And DNA doesn't lie.

DNA doesn't black mail people like schools in to asinine policies.

That's right the physical bodies,

That doctors take oaths of doing NO HARM.

Cutting in to perfectly healthy bodies basically because of how someone 'feels'.

Is a violation of that oath.

Because of POLITICS.

I really love 'modern' medicine.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

do you at least admit that there are some born that have the characteristics of both genders, ya know having both penis and uterus ect?
ya I know they are few of them but still they do exist, am I right? We consider them to be genetic mistakes that need to be fixed, so we decide very quickly that they should be either this gender, or that one, and correct that genetic mistake. by doing so we deny who, what they are. we deny that there is another sex out there.
just like we treat the homosexual. bisexual, transvestite what they are. claiming that it's a mental illness or whatever. but, what if it isn't, what if they are who, what they are, born that way, only unaccepted by a society that insists that this is the way it is, this is the way it has always been, and by god, this is the way it will always be. maybe by not accepting them for what they are, we are causing them to resort to the more drastic means?

in the case from hong kong that I posted there was 7 born in the same area about the same time. the drastic means that all but one resorted to was suicide, thus removing the evidence that your world view is wrong from society's sight.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

And DNA doesn't lie.

DNA doesn't black mail people like schools in to asinine policies.

That's right the physical bodies,

That doctors take oaths of doing NO HARM.

Cutting in to perfectly healthy bodies basically because of how someone 'feels'.

Is a violation of that oath.

Because of POLITICS.

I really love 'modern' medicine.

You conveniently skipped over Gender Dysphoria is in the brain.

The "Do no harm" argument is so over on this subject.

BTW - - many doctors no longer take the Hippocratic Oath - - - because they consider it outdated and unrealistic.

edit on 17-5-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

How about 'some' people stop trying to argue with SCIENCE.

There are only two kinds of people in this world.

Male and female.

Nothing can change that FACT.

How about you take a break from ATS and go take a genetics class at your local university? It's not as common as male/female, but there are multiple exceptions to the rule.
XXY
Intersex
WHO article
Hermaphroditism

You're like a cave man chucking spears at the moon because you don't understand what it is. If you choose to be ignorant, fine, but try to drop the hatred and judgement. The people around you will be happier for it and it may save you an ulcer.

edit on 17-5-2016 by ladyvalkyrie because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-5-2016 by ladyvalkyrie because: add article

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Or religious oppression. That's the storm that's really brewing. "It's an affront to MY religious rights to perform procedures based on the PATIENT'S religious rights."

Or worse yet. "I (the doctor) don't have moral a problem with it, but my religious shareholders forbid me from doing this procedure."

It's getting out of hand and unfortunately the government is going to have to flex. People just can't seem to act right on their own. Always trying to push their views on others.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: xuenchen

Hospitals should be the one place where medical treatment knows no limits, biases.

Sorry, xuen, but I have to side with Obama on this one.

Really? Cool! I'd like to bring my wife in for breast implants. She is so unhappy that she isn't larger. Do you want to send me a check for the bill or shall we just have the government make you pay for it? Oops...sorry. They already have your money.

Thank you. I'll be sure to enjoy them.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
If some hospitals want to go completely 100% capitalist making their own business decisions, political decisions, and running their own show as they see fit, then by all means stop holding out your hand for those federal funds and other related perks.

But until then...

So long as someone is giving you a handout to help you keep your head above water, then you're not in charge of your own domain... they are.

That's the way the ball bounces.

Ummm...isn't that the people's money? Did Obama ask us if it was OK to force hospitals to perform cosmetic surgery for the mentally ill?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
Did the government just mandate abortions????

Yes they did. Obama did. This will get him a nice reward from the Supreme Court and yet another notch against him. He is going to go down in history as the biggest failure of any president. But what do you expect...look what you guys elected.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
a reply to: In4ormant

What would you say if your mortgage company sent you a letter saying that you had to bake them cookies every week now along with your payment.?They funded your house.

Then I guess I'd have to run out and buy more cookie sheets.

When you've signed your John Hancock on the dotted line accepting somebody else's financing, they own you.

Blackmail or not, they own you.

Nice! Now you believe in slavery.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join