It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women murdered when her son throws her into yard with Pitt Bulls.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Reported on Drudgereport.com.

Link is dead, looking for an alternative source. Anybody have anything on this yet?

www.drudgereport.com...

www.alertnet.org...

[edit on 14-1-2005 by skippytjc]

[edit on 14-1-2005 by skippytjc]

Mod Edit: to fix link.

[edit on 14-1-2005 by kinglizard]

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
They should tie him up and allow a dozen rabin chihuahuas to savage his naked body, then grind up his remains for kitty food.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Here is the right link for the story.

www.reuters.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I find this as yet MORE proof that pit bulls should be erradicated from this planet.......
Most breeds of dogs would not automaticly kill a woman tossed into theyre presance. INLUDING wolves for heck sakes!
Pit bulls were bred and CREATED to be this savage creature that they are, and its just a bad bad thing.

YEY CANADA for banning the demon creatures!

This man should not have tossed his mom over the fence, sure thats plain awfull!.....but I think if she had been tossed into a yard of labradores THIS would never have happened anyway.
Pitbulls are like acid...and do what they do BECAUSE thats what they were brad for....Acid is not a mean thing, it just eats up anything because thats its nature.......pitbulls just have this murderous nature. They dont require serious TRAINING to be the demons they are naturally.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 03:31 AM
link   
the world is a very depressing place sometimes.
I wonder if the man will feel guilt for brutally killing his mother.
Well if he does he's going to live with that for the rest of his life
If he doesnt he's a monster who should be destroyed .

The pitbulls are at least dumb animals who dont know no better.

As you might have noticed I'm a bit of a mamas boy...

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
it is indeed a sad world..

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Eaten to death by a pack of Pitbulls..........Damn. Talk about a horrible way to die.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   
"Politer told police his mother had jumped over the wall on her own."

She was 88 years old!!

[edit on 20-1-2005 by poonchang]

[edit on 20-1-2005 by poonchang]

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
I find this as yet MORE proof that pit bulls should be erradicated from this planet.......

Same here. I completly agree with you. However I beleive all pets should be erradicated from this planet. The idea of a captured and enslaved animal just seems like a beastial S&M relationship. Well obviously it seems as if dog is only mans best friend.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   

As you might have noticed I'm a bit of a mamas boy...

Loving your mother doesn't make you a pansy. You're supposed to love your mom.

As far as the pit bull thing...my sister once had a dog, Prince, who was a black lab/pit bull mix. He was a sweet dog but he had a bit of a mean streak. You tried to push or pull him somewhere (gently), he'd growl.

It was getting to where he'd try to attack my mother whenever she went into my sister's room. Finally they had him put down. I did not take my son up to her house until after Prince was put down (my son was six months old at the time).

They'd gotten him from a Detroit-area Humane Society. Last I heard, if a dog has any pit bull, it's put down right then and there.

Dangerous dogs. I feel much safer with a Great Dane or a Doberman. When I was a child, we had a Doberman, Lady, who let my sister use her for a pillow.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
My friend had a pit bull, seems like it could be a nice dog. Wags it's tail, affectionate. But I allways have those thoughts in the back of my head, the horror stories. I think what makes them potentially dangerous is the fact that they are very strong dogs. It wouldn't be like getting a bite from a small dog. Some of the small dogs can get mean, but they aren't going to be able to bite like a pit bull. I don't know if they are in reality any meaner than any other dog.

Troy

top topics

join