It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good new UFO video from /r/UFOs

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Interesting, I read the comments before watching the video, and guessed that as it grew in brightness, that is when the orbs would show.

I've seen this effect before on video, it could have been yours Jamsession.

It looks good to me.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Benicealways

Good one, whatever it i is. Doesn't seem hoaxey to me, though I don't have any guesses as to what it is. It looks like it's quite a distance away, and between distance and camera lens, the light "dot" sure is well-defined. Seems it must be awfully bright.

Any idea what the similar looking but steady light near the horizon which doesn't move is? The moon? Or just a street light? I don't know if it matters, it just looked very similar to the "active" light.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   

After viewing the footage I can't seem to see past this just being a ship on the horizon, it looks like it's all about perspective
Where is the footage shot?...because if it's on the coast then I'm right but if it's nowhere near any coastline then I'm way off and it's an awesome bit of footage that will be hard to explain.

Ok, after checking ... Fairbanks Alaska, Hmmm...I could be right , maybe I'm wrong, my theory is in the balance still

edit on 15-5-2016 by zerozero00 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Its a rig that performs ECM/EW. Military jets carry it, SF soldiers have a mini version of it that they can carry in the field. VIP transports for govt carry them if the person is important enough.

No aliens. Heck theres not even anything physical there as far as nuts and bolts go.

Pretty neat though huh. Its also very versatile.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Text

Text

Text
No one can know for sure what that isNot a plane or helicopter or natural lights,either government technology or alien technology or whom ever the aliens are.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: zerozero00
Wouldnt "any" horizon bend DOWN...
If your assuming its a ship, that horizon
would be like a donutshape UPWARDS...

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Flares don't go on and off time after time, not do they eject balls of light.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benicealways

Flares don't go on and off time after time, not do they eject balls of light.

At any point, anywhere, on this thread, or any other, did I ever mention flares?

Oh yeah, I didnt cause they arent flares. The fact I said theres nothing physically there in the form of nuts and bolts should have been a clue.

Think harder. Look around ats at other forums. Clues to this one are sprinkled here and there. Might need to understand some physics to get it though.

Final hint other than flowers, or specifically plumeria, what is/are my avatar. Get that one right and you might have part of a term that you can search on the internet and find the solution.
edit on 15-5-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 15 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

OR you could stop being a tool and explain what electronic countermeasures you say they are.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

OR you could stop being a tool and explain what electronic countermeasures you say they are.

I dont want that kinda attention from certain folks. There are those reading my posts above and know exactly what im talking about.

Besides I already told you guys what it is, just not how it works. You can use the clues and find out for yourself.

Thats a pretty flexible usage of the term tool btw.
edit on 15-5-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

It was meant to have layered meanings.

Glad tptb won't hunt you down for breadcrumbs, just the whole loaf apparently.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

Well its safe to say they dont need to hunt me down, in fact they can be very accommodating for a one time repeat performance, but thats water under the bridge.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I think I know what happened at the Roswell incident. It was a top secret satellite launch that failed. The "flying disc" was a large radio antenna to spy on the Soviets. This happened in 1947 and 10 years later, spinuk is launched by the USSR. Also the foil that was found is used in today's satellites but we use gold foil now.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Justinmilk1

I think ^ guy created an account only to derail the thread.

On topic.....

It looks genuine. Unfortunately, we do not know at what altitude this was occurring. So with what is currently displayed without any more evidence. It is what it is...

It will only ever be speculation from this point on.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I think it was lit for far too long to be that. I'm guessing.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Ever time I see a UFO that is a single point of light I always think military flare. That is because I live near a Army base and Air Force base and see a lot of flares. I have seen illumination flares that have small parachutes behave just like in the video when the parachute cords become tangled causing the flare and chute to spin. This causes the blinking effect.

However flares are usually always a bright yellow/orange color so this might be something different.
edit on 15-5-2016 by defiythelie because: forgot a word

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: defiythelie

But a flare even aided by a parachute would drop and no matter how slow it would be viable as dropping..

Yes wind could keep it up but not without obvious movement, that light is stationary, initially I thought Sirius or at an outside Venus with the atmospheric twinkling effect but then the things that seemed to come from it make me wonder. Btw, did anyone notice the dark object that shoots up the screen just before it goes out.

I presumed bird?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

Its not a flare guys. Its not even solid. No its not a hologram either. But it is very useful and versatile. Not astrological either. Its definitely in the atmosphere, otherwise it wouldnt work.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mclaneinc
a reply to: defiythelie

But a flare even aided by a parachute would drop and no matter how slow it would be viable as dropping..

Yes wind could keep it up but not without obvious movement, that light is stationary, initially I thought Sirius or at an outside Venus with the atmospheric twinkling effect but then the things that seemed to come from it make me wonder. Btw, did anyone notice the dark object that shoots up the screen just before it goes out.

I presumed bird?

It really all depends how far away you are from a flare, especially those flares that are dropped some what low and used to illuminate the ground below. Every weekend or just about the Army base near me does artillery training and this usually involves helicopters dropping flares over the range. You can see the flares from far away. If I am driving down the highway about 6 miles outside of town I can see the flares and can not notice any visible drop before it burns out. However If I am just a mile past town I can see a slight drop to them. If the flares are dropped high up you will not notice any dropping or drifting from the ground with out the aid of some kind of stationary scope.

Anyways I don't think this is a flare in the video, the color is off, it to white.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

You witnessed for the first time in history what a triangle looks like when not formed as a triangle…in which is very dangerous amongst the cosmos…dangerous indeed!

Rule#1 They will always form a triangle and will always be seen as lights forming a triangle.

i would say that this video is false but a triangle was involved which makes it real and genuine.

Good find, a find that lets the world know that these entities are...how can say this,growing in numbers!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join