It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is my first thread so stick with me.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
At the moment we are being led to believe that the world is very close to a war between the most powerful nations in the world and the common belief is that this has come about for the purpose of controlling oil wether it be for price or production but in truth there is more than enough oil to last for years to come so oil isn't the major factor in this soap opera.

Anytime a leader of a major nation issues a provocative statement or postures towards another big country "Which could lead to a war" talks are held between these countries and an agreement occurs calming the situation down thus making the whole process meaningless in the first place why?

Why are these leaders making public statements in the media knowing that they can't back up what they are saying leaving themselves wide open to ridicule you are giving your opposition in government everything they need to let the voters see you are a weak leader or at best very careless in your decision making what these leaders leave behind is a world left in fear and uncertainty wether it be for family or business.

It is my belief that this whole situation has been constructed by the rich to control world stock markets. I will start by pointing out that before all the uncertainty share prices where at an all time high thus stagnating the market "know one buys shares at a high" if stock markets stagnate it is a sign of impending recession.

Now if you look at market prices before the show boating by Obama or Putin you will notice how big a decline has occurred the unrest being created has wiped trillions of Pounds or Dollars or whatever currency off share prices "someone somewhere is going to make money."

What has happened is they have forced the price down to such an extent that people feared they where going to lose the majority or all of their investment and people started selling but selling at huge loses in this situation ask yourself who would benefit from this scenario and keep in mind a shot between these major nations has not been fired in anger could it be the super rich are pulling the strings and the governments are in collusion?

edit on 14-5-2016 by Bigcid because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-5-2016 by Bigcid because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I think as someone pointed out before the stock market is completely rigged. Doesn't need any media to influence it. It's all driven by computer algorhythems. Those can be hacked and or manipulated. I'd be very surpprised if the stock market was actually a honest system. I'd say it's a big manipulation. Then what they do is do press releases to then say on the 6 oclock news how a press release or some event influenced the market this way or that way. That's just the back story. They did that in WW2. Watch: The Imitation game. They would leak plausable backstories to known spys. They would report back to their higher ups how the enemy had figured out a specific scenario. That way they'd be less likely to realize that they're communications were being intercepted.

So if you can understand that you'd realize the stocks are just the same. Again I can't say for sure but it does make sense. I feel sorry for the day traders. They're the gamblers getting robbed blind. 99% of them don't make money. It's sad. Because it's all rigged.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigcid

your assessment is spot on sir! Good first post. I think it is safe to say that the markets are rigged, and OP, you have pointed out one of the ways that it is that many people do not frequently take into account: RHETORIC.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Old news. Your post here is dead on, and we've known it and discussed it for years here. It's been this way. And we're gonna elect Trump maybe -a Billionaire who has never bought anything on discount, ate Kraft macaroni and cheese, used a coupon, worried about gas in his car or the price of gas because he doesnt pump his...nor I doubt he has ever saved for something to go on "sale"..and he pays full price at the best places.

We are gonna elect a "priviledged" billionaire with kids each worth millions themselves to run our country? The average and poorly below average American has to take his (and any other top leader's) "advice" on how to live?

And with war, oil and big business...he's one of the owners who will take our money, sells equipment to the government for our troops...after he "suggests" "solutions" for us little guys. And as we pay with our money saved up and have waited for prices to be reasonable...he's laughing all the way from the bank...which he's part of...while his bodyguards and driver just smile.

Look. For the rich...war is big business. We've always been set up by the PTB. And oil control is just one of many ways. It's happened before and will again. And the rich rub their hands. For them? Whats a few hundred thousand dead and decimated cities and countries..when it makes their bank accounts bigger?

I believe you could look into the money V.P. Cheney made after 911 supplying the companies to rebuild. Everybody is in cahoots with other countries and companies they own in them that war will benefit those very leaders and countries fighting with each other. They know it.

We do too. Its happened before, and is still happening...

Welcome to ATS too.....

MS
edit on 14-5-2016 by mysterioustranger because: splchkr

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Great first OP! Congrats.

The issue you've brought up is fascinating but far too complex for me to answer. Oil, yea.....maybe. But I'm inclined to think that really global tensions are more about currency control and manipulations. Its also about preferred trade agreements and access to minerals, as in the Chinese crawling all over Africa and mining it for strategic minerals.

The "war talk" with a few exceptions, like India/Pakistan is mostly blustering or posturing for position. Putin has to appear bellicose against the West to show he's saving Mother Russia. NATO needs a reason to exist, so they up the "threat" level of impending Russian aggression.

Back in the 19th Century, war was a profitable business.
Not so much today and as a result, most of the war talk is just positioning.
Thanks

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

And we're gonna elect Trump maybe -a Billionaire who has never bought anything on discount, ate Kraft macaroni and cheese, used a coupon, worried about gas in his car or the price of gas because he doesnt pump his...nor I doubt he has ever saved for something to go on "sale"..and he pays full price at the best places.
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I agree with your assessment. It's unfortunate many Trump supporters think he's going to relate to their everyday struggles. He surely has millions invested, so I'm sure the stock market will influence his domestic and foreign policy decisions. In the mean time, our children will be sacrificed in wars to be used as pawns to fill the pockets of the rich.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

And we're gonna elect Trump maybe -a Billionaire who has never bought anything on discount, ate Kraft macaroni and cheese, used a coupon, worried about gas in his car or the price of gas because he doesnt pump his...nor I doubt he has ever saved for something to go on "sale"..and he pays full price at the best places.

We are gonna elect a "priviledged" billionaire with kids each worth millions themselves to run our country? The average and poorly below average American has to take his (and any other top leader's) "advice" on how to live?
MS

That's so funny, ha ha

"we are" you say, yes you are going to elect a multi millionaire leader, who doesn't have to pump fuel or had to save to buy anything and who ever it is of the party politicians, trump Clinton, they have never
Who has been that president ever, the presidents of your country are all disassociated from the real world, all in money and power and all corrupt.
Trump is a greedy selfish mercenary billionaire
Clinton is a greedy, selfish mercenary politician
Both are equally vile, the politician because it's a public parasite probably more so

Just sounds silly to say one is worse than the other because they have more money, they both don't live in our world, non of them do

As for the op's assessment, thinking its constructed by the rich, who's rich, our rich or their rich, what if our rich was screwing their rich out of money, say trade sanctions on Russia because of Ukraine, say US wealthy were trying to take from the Russian wealthy to become richer, sanctions cripple the Russian wealthy stocks and the US wealthy can buy it up cheap

Don't kid yourself, these oligarchs hate each other, they will send their minions in to fight for their wealth, their power, they hate each other, are jealous and consumed with revenge for past sins against them

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Yep...I can already hear the bombs whistling...and the elite owns the companies that will rape us...twice.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

You know...none of our choices are the best this time around. But Trump's big mouth Im afraid is gonna tick off some nutcase-ruler and then we're off...and not to Disneyland...

top topics

join