It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams, Life and I Am as You Are!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I've been hearing a lot of people say Namaste most seem to be the New Age crowd, a few Hipsters, some Yoga goers and other characters.
Yet, what I see them using it as either a greeting or a gesture, but what is it truly to experience the moment? The moment that is known as Namaste to be in that very moment of seeing the light of you, within another and come to realization that they are you and your light too.

I'm only 23 soon to hit that 24 and although clueless to God, I can not shake the frustration of experiencing things that are to be considered of the Divinity, the Divine Laws and Spiritual events such as Miracles in my life. Although, I still doubt because part of me feels that - What if I am wrong?

To wager eternity and my life on something I could truly be wrong about, yet to know and see first hand and still doubt; Can be seen as a bit hypocritical no doubt about it! But, here we are I guess.

A recent experience made me remember a few lines from the bible about Jesus and his teachings, which intertwine with Namaste rather in being one and the same.

John 17

20 "I do not ask on behalf of these alone, but for those also who believe in Me through their word;

21 that they may all be one; even as You, Father, are in Me and I in You, that they also may be in Us, so that the world may believe that You sent Me.

22 "The glory which You have given Me I have given to them, that they may be one, just as We are one;

23 I in them and you in me--so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.

I see you as you see Me, for I am you and you are Me. Over all it seemed that Yashua always wished for humanity to be more united and unified in their nature. However, that wisdom, that truth and experience could not be more onto the truth than anything known to us.

I attended a party 3 nights ago, yes Chuck goes to parties. Big shock! I know but that's not of import, what peaked the curiosity of the evening was an experience of unity,singularity and mass revelation to me.

As, I sat in the comfortable hammock chair, I saw a soulful sad and somewhat bored girl sitting in the chair next to me.

*Oh my God! Chuck is about to hit on that totally hot babe!*

I waved at her with a slight hello gesture and upon receiving a gentle smile and a small wave back.

*Chuck realized he is totally in!*

Upon slowly getting up and coming over to start up a conversation all sweet like, I could not help to wonder why she seemed a bit sad.

Her name was Jessica, and she was older than be by 4 years and after working through the old - Whats, Whys, Hows, Whens etc

We got onto the topic of her sadness and I realized that like all of us she's stuck at the same job, doing same things and totally missed out on her dreams. I could not help but feel her sadness of being trapped in an endless loop, at that moment I felt a partial singularity of her emotions becoming mine.

I then inquired as to 'Why did you stop following your dreams?' and she said that 'She didn't have the time', but I then felt like asking 'Why not make time? You're here at the party talking to total strangers, doing nothing and sure it's a bit of fun, but - What benefits will it bring? At times you're probably watching series hours on end, staying on social media for half an hour or several hours, distractions that are taking you off track, then you wait until you fall a sleep and then repeat things all over again'.

She gave me wide eyed look of what felt like realization and confusion -I know total creep of a guy that tends to start teaching people about life! Stranger Danger! Am I right?

Yet, How far from the truth is the above? As specially for my generation and the younger ones too!

What happened to us? What stopped us from learning new things? and the pursuit of our own success, happiness and life. There are many distractions in the world, things that keep us divided, and lesser things that keep us united.

I felt her as myself, as if she was another me, experiencing life and yet for some reason the other me got knocked off track.

It's a strange realization when you begin to feel emotions of another, to feel their wants and needs. Realizing that at one stage you were the same, like a mirror of a younger you, trapped in a loop, yet somehow broke out and did not give a helping hand for others to grab out to be pulled out.

It's selfish and sure the excuse that 'Others are not ready for it' is the usual gist of things among those of us that followed that pull for achieving dreams. It feels wrong not to see others for the truth that they are just like you, with dreams, hopes, aspirations and most importantly in need of help.

We're all human, wanting almost the same thing and wishing we could live a worry free life, but this system is a cruel harsh system which was build to make us live in a loop. Yet, when we try to break the cycle and get out of the loop we are seen as crazy, suicidal and almost a threat to the system.

I am not saying abandon everything and just go for it, I am saying take baby steps learn to crawl before you walk, learn to walk before you run and when you do run and finally catch up. Grab onto that dream and make it a reality!

Sure it's easier said than done! But it is doable and it is up to us to make the decision to get things done.

This is Chuck signing out and wishing you all a doable future

And don't forget - BE THE MIRACLE!
edit on 14-5-2016 by TheChuckster because: It's 'Malt' not 'Molt' oh boy!

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
S+F everyone needs a Chuck in their life

edit on 14-5-2016 by VitaArcana because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TheChuckster

A soul with empathic abilities manifesting.
. Beautiful.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Greetings-

Here is something else to gnaw on:

THE WORLD APPEARS IN AWARENESS
The tree in a seed grows out of it after destroying the seed, but awareness (as formless Self) creates (imagines) this world (of forms) without destroying itself.

Hence, it is impossible to compare the incomparable awareness (the Self) with anything whatsoever.

Whereas the tree, etc, are definable material substances, awareness is a nameless and formless being. It is awareness alone that becomes what appears to be of a different nature; yet, from another point of view it does not so become, for it is eternal and changeless.

When the Self is seen as an object, the seer is not seen (realized); as long as the objective universe is perceived, one does not realize the Self. When you see the mirage as water, you do not perceive rising air, but when you perceive the hot air, you do not see water in the mirage! When one is truth, the other is not.

It is only when the division between the seer and the seen is given up, only when the two are 'seen' as of one substance, that the truth is realized. There is no object (the seen) which is totally of a different nature nature from the subject (the self). Nor can the subject (being formless) be seen as if it were an object (with form). There is no division in such a vision.

Each jiva (individual) experiences however within itself whatever it has given rise to within itself with the help of its own life force. Behold with the eye of your inner wisdom the truth that in every atom of existence there are countless world-appearances. This world appearance is but a long dream. This dream-like appearance is yet (believed to be) true during the period of the dream itself.

Within every atom is the potential experience of every kind. Therefore, give up all your notions of diversity or unity. Time, space, action (or motion) and matter are all but different aspects of the one infinite consciousness.

The rare few realize that the world appearance seen within themselves is illusory, except as the one infinite consciousness which alone is ever true. On account of this consciousness, the world appears within (the imagination of) the jiva (individual), and there are jiva within jiva, ad infinitum.

It is when one thus experiences the truth, that he is freed from illusion. At the same time one's craving for pleasure is thinned out.

This is the only proof of wisdom.

A painted pot of nectar is not nectar, nor a painted flame fire and a painting of a woman is not a woman: wise words are mere words (ignorance) and not wisdom unless they are substantiated by the absence of desire and anger.

They who contemplate awareness become awareness. Hence one should resort to that which is not limited, conditioned or finite (awareness, consciousness, the feeling within 'I Am', 'I exist').

The Concise Yoga Vasistha - pg 129 - 130. ISBN 0-87395-954-X.

And...

namaste

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Excellent post Chuck. person after my own heart...just much younger and wiser than I at that age. Will be looking in often at your posts

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Beautiful thread. Starred and flagged for the spirit we need to preserve and grow here, in the midst of so many distractions and hurtful events, such a needed message.

join