It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New guy here from Wales, but living in Belfast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Hello there,

Been a long time reader of the ATS forum, many, many years in fact. Contemplated setting up and account and interacting, but didn't have the time. I work really early mornings and then I am a stay-at-home dad to two awesome little ladies, however, soon, I am going to be finishing up work so I can be more focused on looking after my family. Anyway, this will give me more time to be on the forums and will allow me to interact with like-minded and interesting people.
I have been into ghosts, the occult, UFOs, time-travel and cryptids since I was a child and, more recently, I have really become interested in science and the universe.
In my spare time I play Xbox (alot of Battlefield), watch too many television shows (Blacklist, Elementary, Castle, Modern Family, Supernatural, Dare Devil, The Flash, Impractical Jokers - to name a few), collect horror films (was in the middle of the video nasty trade in the UK - good times!), listen to a lot of heavy metal (Devin Townsend, Soilwork, In Flames, Caliban, Celldweller, Mortiis, I could go on forever here), collect comics and I do pyrography/woodburn pictures of comic book characters, horror icons, and anything else that I find cool! I have self published a few books - mostly dark, surreal comedy, but also a picture book that was heavily influenced by Tim Burton's 'Oyster Boy' book and I have made a few short films.
Oh, and I have two tattoo sleeves - one is of horror characters and the other is a mix of superheros and good guys from movies I like.

I am sure that there are other things about me, but I think this covers enough for now

Again, I look forward to meeting people here and sharing a few stories of my own about ghosts and unusual events.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGoon

Bout ye hi - you will be hearing a lot of that in Belfast.

Welcome to ATS, and look forward to seeing you around. There are lots of helpful people, so poke around, get a feel for the place then get stuck in, mucker.

If you fancy getting an avatar made, there is a thread for that - link here. People there made both my avatar and signature.

Cheers

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

welcome!
we have a lot of common interests, (part from the heavy metal, lol) (oh and I play COD Ps4 ha.)
cant wait to read your first OP bud,
regards,
Dave.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

hey! Thanks ive been wandering how to do that.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ya - enjoy your stay.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Welcome, TheGoon

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
TO the Rabbit Hole ye go....

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Welcome sir

Enjoy

Riouz

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Welcome. Perhaps you will return this site to its conspiracy status.
Welcome and I'll be happy to see what you have to share.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Thanks all for the welcome! I suppose the first thing for me to get my head around is the forum etiquette, you know, how to reply and respond and where to reply and respond

Put together an avatar
cheers 1984hasarrived.

Have a nice day!

edit on 17-5-2016 by TheGoon because: Talked about making an avatar - went and made an avatar.

top topics

join