It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forgive no one father for there is no sin... confessional thread.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Hi self Im back, sorry it took so long... no worries tanks for being responsible enough to come back and keep your word... hell man thats wat I do and you know it... yeah but honesty is a fault they say... what do I look like a politician? Of course im honest... what about that skullduggery? Skullduggery? Yes. Well sounds dark and tantalizing of course I dont know a thing about it because im you remember? oh yes quite right then... carry on with the linking jazz... not jazz and you know that... yes but what people clicking on it dont know if we dont tell tem that it is music and it does contain language and oh my goodness reality... but how are people going to not have their safe little bubbles popped? not click on it of course... ah yes right right right, but what if they do? Thats on them... oh personal responsibility? Indeed and quite the concept... you mean no banner or group to hide behind? precisely... you know im glad we have these talks we should do it more often... dont get fresh with me good sir... not having a girlfriend or a wife what do you expect me to do? Oh enjoy the hand of one and slapping I suppose? Yours? nooo hers if youre not a gentleman... what if shes not a lady wink wink. im happy but not tat kinda happy remember... wat when things were gay? yes but the people from that time dont like it now... what being happy or gay? precisely. Yes both I agree... they arent so why should anyone else be what gay or happy? precisely... both again? I think as long as its missionary I think its legal... hey hhey thats taking thhings a bit too far... what is? dragging churches into budores oh I thought you meant in public... not thats definitely illegal wait we are still talking about churches right... yes and supposedly thats illegal too... doesnt keep people from doing it though... and neither does the law... touche! we win again.

youtube.com...

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness

Hi self Im back, sorry it took so long... no worries tanks for being responsible enough to come back and keep your word... hell man thats wat I do and you know it... yeah but honesty is a fault they say... what do I look like a politician? Of course im honest... what about that skullduggery? Skullduggery? Yes. Well sounds dark and tantalizing of course I dont know a thing about it because im you remember? oh yes quite right then... carry on with the linking jazz... not jazz and you know that... yes but what people clicking on it dont know if we dont tell tem that it is music and it does contain language and oh my goodness reality... but how are people going to not have their safe little bubbles popped? not click on it of course... ah yes right right right, but what if they do? Thats on them... oh personal responsibility? Indeed and quite the concept... you mean no banner or group to hide behind? precisely... you know im glad we have these talks we should do it more often... dont get fresh with me good sir... not having a girlfriend or a wife what do you expect me to do? Oh enjoy the hand of one and slapping I suppose? Yours? nooo hers if youre not a gentleman... what if shes not a lady wink wink. im happy but not tat kinda happy remember... wat when things were gay? yes but the people from that time dont like it now... what being happy or gay? precisely. Yes both I agree... they arent so why should anyone else be what gay or happy? precisely... both again? I think as long as its missionary I think its legal... hey hhey thats taking thhings a bit too far... what is? dragging churches into budores oh I thought you meant in public... not thats definitely illegal wait we are still talking about churches right... yes and supposedly thats illegal too... doesnt keep people from doing it though... and neither does the law... touche! we win again.

youtube.com...

You ever tire yourself out?

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

perpetual motion machine baby...

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I woulda figured you for a Dark Energy granola bar type of guy.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

lol dont get me started on te precieved bias of light and dark... energy is energy its eternal, form however? splat.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I'm getting another drink. I might jump in shortly

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Do you even know me? No? Well then your comment is worthless. As you.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

hey thats wat I said to you, dang that ripple took a long time to come back... of course things you say are conditioned and coming back is sometimes a nearly equal yet same reaction... thats why hate doesnt cease by hate. Sorry but you were an unwitting accomplice for that lesson but I did declare you an assitant more famous than I right after.

If your feeling were hurt whos feeling were they? A self that doesnt exists that were hurt? or an imaginary dream like self with come and go feelings that hurt? Theres a way out of that cycle btw and it has nothing to do with respecting feeling or being PC but realizing theres really no such ting just conditioned belief that there is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join