It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forgive no one father for there is no sin... confessional thread.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Im sure many have ran across my posts and have avoided my posts followed my posts and someone has even printed one they said... thats very nice and kind in all respects.

But im tired of playing with the online world, Im an internet personality an artist more accurately, that is cynical and curses about every other word, post after post of people saying ouch my feelings and oh your so angry has made me unremorseful and I agree that people are dwelling in too sensitive land, ban this dont look at that and oh thats bad and watch your manners and all this other crap... look im a grwon ass middle aged man, if I wanted parents for life id have made sure to have a baseball bat land on my head making me dumb enough to want such a ting as now that youre an adult? The gubberment is your parent... sorry charlie, im no angel. Dont believe in tem and Id hope some neighbor with a stockpile of prepper gear would cap one of those bastards if there were any flying around.

The thing is so many people are trying so desperately to have some identity and so desperately trying to repress others... I do believe in something and its called freedom.

I dont care about peoples feelings, they are teir feelings and not mine for a reason. Same goes with opinions, and its brow beat after brow beat and its absolutely oppressive, repressive, and people are doing it to themselves... now I know some lummox is going to think tis a rant, because comprehension issues... but as said its a confessional, its been nice playing here at ATS I dont take life online seriously nor society nor life in general its a huge joke and it sucks more and more and it just gets funnier and funnier.

Of course that doesnt mean im against gay people I say marry foster kids and crap in a dennys sink for all I care, love is beautiful and thats all that matters, I also care about all the children growing up in religious households being brainwashed into backwards nonsense that obviously has had te world at eachothers throats for 1000s of years while the political pander is just a pander and well all these scrooge mcducks arent going to live forever and ffs that is something to look forward too...

Call me what you will I dont care and its because I have thick skin, no buttons to push... the entire system even family has written me off as dead and defunct many times over, but thats to keep up the fake facade when those pretending to be normal are the most screwed up people you could ever meet but youll never meet the real tem because they are fake and plastic... and robotic from belief programming as a player piano spool playing the same tune no matter their name no matter their faces and just as irrevelvant as the next tune sam... so why play it again?

As an artist I love it all even the robotic religious freaks as it is just material and inspiration except for of course all the atrocity justifed by saying god or devil is why, with no personal responsibility at all... and myself and people like me are the bad guys? shhhhheeeeeeeeiiiiitt. I know its a circus but I wasnt born a minute ago or even yesterday so drink your own koolaide suck it up buttercup because it isnt honest and thats why being an artist and performing shouldnt need a confession... but thats the kinda guy I am.

So hey feller atsers feel free to drop your confessions, agitations, irations, salutations or whatever below. Within that pesky manners and decorum guideline of course.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

If you didnt care you wouldnt make this thread, but you did. Thanks for caring enough for this. Self proclaimed artist heh

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384
get a grip... you define yourself as all sorts of things and buy it hook line and sinker... yep george thats me alright unhuh now let me self righteously argue about what you are and are not like you share the same brain to even know. Talk about egotistical and pompus... I build custom motorcycles, I make realistic artwork, I invent, and I obviously write... I write a lot. Just because you only know me at ATS doesnt mean you know me so quit deluding yourself... before my dodecahedron die rolls a no saving throw against your moniker with my +9 magic bow.

Nobody calling someone else a nobody... I like it.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Did ATS freeze or something I see no threads moving... Taps post is this thing on? Yes this is a youve been duped thread and as my lovely and talented assistant more famous than I Tiamat384 has pointed out I care and isnt that also an art form?

Step right up folks come see the amazing 3 headed wombat with a duckbill playpus step sister...

da la da da dat da da da dat da da da

and in this corner we have no flags vs. wtf... wtf seems confused, and no flags for the uppercut... wtf takes defense... I thought he didnt care about stars or flags wtf? wtf lands a mighty blow and no flags takes a dive... oh theres a lot of stars now folks... and its each and every one of you staring slack jawed and local are you a yokel? so take a bow and holy cow oh oh awesome life is without pretending... if you dont know what that means its called fun without ever ending.

well... lets go see if the constipation has cleared up and if threads are moving again.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
Im sure many have ran across my posts and have avoided my posts followed my posts and someone has even printed one they said... thats very nice and kind in all respects.

But im tired of playing with the online world, Im an internet personality an artist more accurately, that is cynical and curses about every other word, post after post of people saying ouch my feelings and oh your so angry has made me unremorseful and I agree that people are dwelling in too sensitive land, ban this dont look at that and oh thats bad and watch your manners and all this other crap... look im a grwon ass middle aged man, if I wanted parents for life id have made sure to have a baseball bat land on my head making me dumb enough to want such a ting as now that youre an adult? The gubberment is your parent... sorry charlie, im no angel. Dont believe in tem and Id hope some neighbor with a stockpile of prepper gear would cap one of those bastards if there were any flying around.

The thing is so many people are trying so desperately to have some identity and so desperately trying to repress others... I do believe in something and its called freedom.

I dont care about peoples feelings, they are teir feelings and not mine for a reason. Same goes with opinions, and its brow beat after brow beat and its absolutely oppressive, repressive, and people are doing it to themselves... now I know some lummox is going to think tis a rant, because comprehension issues... but as said its a confessional, its been nice playing here at ATS I dont take life online seriously nor society nor life in general its a huge joke and it sucks more and more and it just gets funnier and funnier.

Of course that doesnt mean im against gay people I say marry foster kids and crap in a dennys sink for all I care, love is beautiful and thats all that matters, I also care about all the children growing up in religious households being brainwashed into backwards nonsense that obviously has had te world at eachothers throats for 1000s of years while the political pander is just a pander and well all these scrooge mcducks arent going to live forever and ffs that is something to look forward too...

Call me what you will I dont care and its because I have thick skin, no buttons to push... the entire system even family has written me off as dead and defunct many times over, but thats to keep up the fake facade when those pretending to be normal are the most screwed up people you could ever meet but youll never meet the real tem because they are fake and plastic... and robotic from belief programming as a player piano spool playing the same tune no matter their name no matter their faces and just as irrevelvant as the next tune sam... so why play it again?

As an artist I love it all even the robotic religious freaks as it is just material and inspiration except for of course all the atrocity justifed by saying god or devil is why, with no personal responsibility at all... and myself and people like me are the bad guys? shhhhheeeeeeeeiiiiitt. I know its a circus but I wasnt born a minute ago or even yesterday so drink your own koolaide suck it up buttercup because it isnt honest and thats why being an artist and performing shouldnt need a confession... but thats the kinda guy I am.

So hey feller atsers feel free to drop your confessions, agitations, irations, salutations or whatever below. Within that pesky manners and decorum guideline of course.

An artist that's afraid of a period I see.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Narcissism much OP?

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

are you on one? Not so afraid I assure you its natural not artificial and in some cultures people ad special horns in which to drink it as a sacrifice the the goddess that gets repressed and unequal in that masculine triumph called a penis and like the tower of babble it also falls.

Oh you meant punctuation? Im not a punctuation nazi, people can pause whereever they like not where I tell or command them too. People can die from not pausing and taking a breather from others insistence... for shame for shame

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SmurfRider
Narcissism much OP?

Well arent you judgey mcjudgerson? We're all on the internet and everyone has a personality... take a bow even you are famous, now for being all judgey and condecending... if youre not going to make a confession? Youre going to be seen for who you are trying to make it about me instead(fuels ego of people btw)... in a response to a thread thats supposed to be for everyone and fun making it about me? That wasnt the point you see or in big booming echoey voice down deeper and deeper tapering off 'CAN YO NOot reeeeeead' do you prefer crabby mccrabberton? Inquiring minds want to know...

Notice how im making it about you and not me? Thats the opposite of what you suggest in protest... I confress I profress that that space could have been about you but see this post for what youve gone and made me do dont be blue and dont be shy step right up and try try try your hand if that does work try the other one or put tem both together because the sound of one hand clapping is nothing to appreciate.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness

are you on one? Not so afraid I assure you its natural not artificial and in some cultures people ad special horns in which to drink it as a sacrifice the the goddess that gets repressed and unequal in that masculine triumph called a penis and like the tower of babble it also falls.

Oh you meant punctuation? Im not a punctuation nazi, people can pause whereever they like not where I tell or command them too. People can die from not pausing and taking a breather from others insistence... for shame for shame

Ive felt this way before. I was on mushrooms in Baja.
You aquire yours locally?

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Ahh..now I get it. This guy's confession. He knows a bit too much about the "sound of one hand clapping." And now he's a bit upset about it. He wants to lash out and blame, I dunno, society?? But he can't string a few words together to do it. Too much one hand clapping...

edit on 14-5-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

slander can get you a lawsuit these days from what I hear about The Donald or likely how his Jersey politican buddy calls him The Don.

Its called nonattacment to preconcieved notions or concepts or programming... or as the band Bush sang? Everything Zen. Theres no need for such artificial libations when one has certain realizations... the problem which chemical collusions is tey can cause delusions... simply because people have yet to detach and mistake the mundane for significant making them insane.

Tanks for taking the fun out of the sails but whispers... confessing about the mushrooms. Ive never done them and dont plan on it and yeah I know some say thats something you dont plan for wink wink but having some unplanned hoffman squares in liquid bombed on me several times without my consent(watch your drinks folks) to the point of no more effect except thanks for the stryctnine in it that causes body ache and fatigue. Yeah people use that crap as a weapon for various reasons... so someone will go off the edge, its not funny and its not nice. You know dude in the friendzone? Its one of their tactics so basically dont be paranoid but street smart and watch your backs and drinks for those control freak passive aggressive sociopaths.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: breakingbs

wah wah wah... thats the fail sound. I would have said gong but thats likely still under copy right and we all know china like the simpsons did it first but the dont seem to care about copy right so nevermind.

So what are you exactly confessing? A poor grasp of human psychology it seems... how about exploiting this forum and its members for some show and gasp unending content from said members?

Its all good though, cause capitalism doesnt work unless you fail to leap on such lucrative opportunity and do what? Captialize on it... congrats on the American Dream the easy way, but lets not pretend shall we?

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Uhh...good try though.

~¤☆ONE STAR FOR PARTICIPATION!!¤☆~

There ya go buddy.

edit on 14-5-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I must apologize to you good sir, your moniker is similar to some here doing what I pointed at so retracted but not redacted... works for fox entertainment right?

But aside tat post about being about me or you... that still stands of what capitalism does... and how the internet preys on people doing exactly that out of greed these days with the government playing moderator... which is ok because equality is awesome and great but they have to play pc and in turn we seem to have to as well, when politics is not our job and neither should pretending to be if not in some sort of entertainment which is all this threads intent is aside from fun...

so this judgeing has been a downer and making me address such nonsense instead of learning more about you folks, by getting whatever you want off you chest in a humorus manner opposite of ranting, fun stuff is raving and if youre a lunatic thats ok we still love you... if not we I still do and appreciate your individuality.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: breakingbs

Uhh...good try though.

~¤☆ONE STAR FOR PARTICIPATION!!¤☆~

There ya go buddy.

Yay buddies!

Your show now... and yes this is a pass and not an Obama interception... of course not legal here so dont get any green ideas.

So since it is now your show... people insult this guy and he will respond until he passes it off cause RUDE goto youtube and search madtv sha qway qway I believe for that refference.

Happy to serve free of charge and no the ice cream is not soft... antifreeze is bad mmmk kids its bad

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

But "green ideas" are kinda my specialty. Oh well. And yeah. You shouldn't drink antifreeze. I leave you to your own peace and silence...

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

narcist, what is te sound of one bong toking? bubble bubble 5-0 trouble.

and no you cant sneak away from responsibility that easy... this job is now like religion in a supposedly free from it society you haz no escapes... mu hahaha

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Oh well
then..heheh. Peace man

edit on 14-5-2016 by breakingbs because: ..

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Fine then no wonder the government plays parent... no one wants to be responsible even over suc a simple matter for even 15 minutes. Youre free I shall bear ekk all the silly judgments that are not reality all by my lonesome harumph.

p.s. does anyone miss the upbeat carnival barker characterization? I sure do... brb I need to sign out, find a link handwrite it the come back sign in and type it out... thanks hackers of all sorts for bringing me so much justice that I cant even.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join