It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nice Cow, Nasty Cow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Paulo lived on an overgrown patch of land in Glastonbury with his companion, a full grown bull. He made a head collar out of dozens of pieces of plaited baler twine and kept the bull on a tether. He would kneel in front of the bull and it licked the top of his head.

His home was a bender tent with a frame of hazel sticks combined with a live elder bush. There were two parts to his bender separated by a single sheet of tarpaulin. The bull slept one side, he slept the other. Sometimes they lay with their backs touching through the canvas.

Occasionally he'd take the bull out for a walk in Glastonbury in the middle of the night.

I can't find any trace of his story on the internet. Someone somewhere must have photographs. In the meantime here's a video of a similar bond developing.

Nice cow. Skip to 04:30.

I foolishly injured myself and struggled back up to the side of the road where I was rescued by a woman who took me for treatment. On the way she kept me distracted by telling me about the time a cow disemboweled her ten year old daughter. The girl ran between the cow and its calf. The cow attacked her. The girl's parents attacked the cow from both sides, kicking it in the eyes as hard as they could. The cow was intent on attacking the girl and barely reacted to their assault.

The girl eventually made a good recovery.

Nasty cow.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester
Nasty or nice, they sure make good burgers. I think the nasty cow would be more fun to eat though. You could call it revenge.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
The Golden Rule in the cattle business is...you never turn your back on a bull! Doesn't matter how nice they might seem!!

Our herd bull, Jack, is as nice as the day is long, but you still don't do it.

edit on 5/14/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
So it is true...screw with the bull and you will get the horns.
Cheers

join