It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov't watchdogs: Clinton foundation's actions have 'hallmarks of fraud...general corruption'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Government watchdogs blasted Bill Clinton’s foundation Friday for aiding a for-profit energy-conservation firm partly owned by a blond divorcée who is a close friend of the ex-president.

The Clinton Global Initiative has been previously criticized for receiving donations and grants from governments and corporations that had business before Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton when she was secretary of state.

But the tax-exempt charitable group’s move to steer funds to a private interest — Clinton pals operating the for-profit Energy Pioneer Solutions — is beyond the pale and may violate federal law, the watchdogs said.
Clinton foundation’s actions ‘highly suspicious’: watchdogs

Is it all coming to pieces suddenly for the Clintons? This is starting to feel to me like someone higher up in the chain of command is hanging them out to dry.

Who would have ever believed that people as corrupt and wicked as the Clintons were running an actual charity anyway? Were ordinary people being suckered into contributing to it?

There should be a class action lawsuit if that's the case. The president of Judicial Watch just said the following (emboldened below):

Particularly troubling is that the connection to Energy Pioneer was at one point removed from the Clinton Global Initiative’s Web site in 2010 to hide the link between ­McMahon and the ex-president, sources familiar with the case told The Wall Street Journal.

“It has all the hallmarks of fraud, self-dealing and general corruption,” said Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch.

If Hillary Clinton isn't brought to justice for anything else, I think those scammed by the Clinton's 'charity' should sue.
edit on 13-5-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

“It has all the hallmarks of fraud, self-dealing and general corruption,” said Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch.

Note who said it. That's like the CEO of the National Enquirer saying Bush is a lizard person. Judicial Watch has called out the Clintons so many times that it's pretty much their one and only job. Yet, nothing they've ever said has ever lead to any sort of prosecution in court. I think it's Boy Who Cried Wolf syndrome.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   

One of the elite actually paying for their crimes is almost too good to be true.

I will believe it when I see it, but still...there is hope.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Where's the government bit, the Foundation for Accountability and Civic Trust ain't government...but they will take donations!

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Ahhhhhhhhhh . . .

MORE news from the

--Pope's Roman Catholic;
--The sky is blue in cloudless daylight; &
--Bears do it in the woods

Department.

top topics

join