It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rothschild Bank Now Under Criminal Investigation Over Missing $4 Billion in Global Corruption Probe

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The Clintons are good friends with the Rothschilds. Hillary and Lynn Forester de Rothschild are practically bff's according to their back and forth emails. thefreethoughtproject.com...

Oh look...they have something in common. When Hillary was SoS, $6 billion dollars went missing/unaccounted for. Now we hear $4 billion is missing from a Rothschild bank. Birds of a feather.....and it's always other people's money they use.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
does the organization investigating them have any real authority to do anything ?

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annunak1
a reply to: JimNasium

Ha Ha you said Erection

I guess My cam isn't working, because I just didn't type 'it' I actually had one going.. Must've been a Freudian Slip?

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Oh look...they have something in common. When Hillary was SoS, $6 billion dollars went missing/unaccounted for. Now we hear $4 billion is missing from a Rothschild bank. Birds of a feather.....and it's always other people's money they use.

Hello Queenie- Finally, now there are 2 of Us that are aware of The Clinton Cabals workings.. I thought I'd also add the $2B USD that the Saudi Royals have kicked in.

More ammo:

limsiansee.blogspot.com...

www.freedompost.org...

freebeacon.com...
foundation/

www.ibtimes.com...

Spread the news and We might be able to make it a religion™ and write everything off? LMK

namaste

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Every chance I get I'm going to bring this up: By NOT appointing the requisite PERMANENT watchdog known as the Inspector General for the Dept. of State for the ENTIRE time Hillary was SoS, Barack Obama was virtually turning a blind eye to what was going on. His so-called "acting" IG was a lapdog...not a watchdog. This is serious stuff, imo.
edit on 14-5-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-5-2016 by queenofswords because: spelling corrections

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

This slipped by whilst the majority were concerned over the deleted fart jokes.. It is obvious to this "common passerby" that nothing is going to come of the e-mails, plus there is the deniability factor. Plus, how many folks can You feed on e-mails? How many can You feed on $6B USD?

The $2B USD the Saud Roi kicked in is also troubling, yet nobody but You, Me and a few others are concerned.. Again, IMHO, this $2B USD is "Hush Money" in case the "28 pages" is ever revealed BUT, if You saw the initial reports of the "28 Pages" the puppet said "Senior Officials of the Saudi Government had no knowledge..." You can bet that the 'Junior Saudi' is crapping in His robe, because He'll be the One whose head rolls...

If the e-mails ever get revealed then it'll be a "Junior Clinton Cabal" member...

Edit: I took the liberty to route You the above links so You can use them at Your discretion, they're FREE so spread them around.

edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

Hello Queenie- Finally, now there are 2 of Us that are aware of The Clinton Cabals workings.. I thought I'd also add the $2B USD that the Saudi Royals have kicked in.

More ammo:

limsiansee.blogspot.com...

www.freedompost.org...

freebeacon.com...
foundation/

www.ibtimes.com...

Spread the news and We might be able to make it a religion™ and write everything off? LMK

namaste

That's the problem with these billionaires. They think that one of their financial schemes is so solid and profitable that they'll want to blow as much money as possible on it. So they ask around their friends if they want to get involved. Of course, being billionaires too, they know a bad deal when they see one. So they go to the banks. Same reply. So then they look for other sources of money. Hell, set up a foundation, get some government grants, "borrow" the money for a while. When the profits come rolling in, put back the money. But the profits never come. Then they are in deep doo-doo, so they borrow money from elsewhere. Eventually, they get some cash flow and are able to pay off those debts.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I am convinced we are dealing with an international organized cabal of white collar thugs that is so intricately woven and interconnected and secretive that it's going to take outsider leadership with determination and vigilance to unravel it.

It is quite the large, and powerful cabal.

Chart one reveals the linear connection between the Rothschilds and the Bank of England, and the London banking houses which ultimately control the Federal Reserve Banks through their stockholdings of bank stock and their subsidiary firms in New York.

www.save-a-patriot.org...
openlibrary.org...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join