It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rothschild Bank Now Under Criminal Investigation Over Missing $4 Billion in Global Corruption Probe

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on May, 13 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
The Rothschild's Luxembourg unit is being investigated by authorities there.

Recently, French authorities were investigating Rothschilds for defrauding British pensioners.

Looks like the exposures are getting good lately.

But I think it's all a red herring to get the public to think governments are actually going after all the fraud of the billionaires and trillionaires.

These guys never really get cracked big enough to matter.

Rothschild Bank Now Under Criminal Investigation Over Missing $4 Billion in Global Corruption Probe

Last year the veil of invincibility seemingly came off the secretive Rothschild banking empire, as Baron David de Rothschild and his company the Rothschild Financial Services Group were indicted by French prosecutors for allegedly defrauding British pensioners in a scheme that saw large sums of money embezzled.

Only two months ago, we reported on the Swiss branch of the Edmond de Rothschild Group announcing that they were the target of a French criminal probe “regarding a business relationship managed by a former employee.”

Now, the Luxembourg unit of Rothschild banking empire is being investigated by the Luxembourg state prosecutors office — alleged to have sent hundreds of millions of dollars to an account at a bank in Luxembourg that originated from 1Malaysia Development Berhad (1MDB).

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

At least someone is looking into this.. When Ms. Clinton was the Head of State, She lost $6B that went "missing" this was screened by the e-mail debacle. Then The Clinton Fraudation receives $2B from the Saud Royals and again, crickets...

www.washingtontimes.com...

www.judicialwatch.org...

truthstreammedia.com...

rickwells.us...

Maybe She is just ahead of the curve??? We already know Her Cabal is hooked to the gills..

+3 more 
posted on May, 13 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

I am convinced we are dealing with an international organized cabal of white collar thugs that is so intricately woven and interconnected and secretive that it's going to take outsider leadership with determination and vigilance to unravel it.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I am convinced we are dealing with an international organized cabal of white collar thugs that is so intricately woven and interconnected and secretive that it's going to take outsider leadership with determination and vigilance to unravel it.

It starts as a small leak and as times passes, because everyone sees the leak, they think it is normal and good business to defraud and cheat to make a buck. The leak turns into a mighty water fall that unchecked can destroy everything right and good. To many third world countries have gone down that road and have found the leak can not be stopped after it is entrenched.... because everyone is in on it.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
They will pick a sacrificial lamb, throw it upon the alter.
You may here a name or two in a while, that is how it is done.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

So like the U.S. Presidential Erection then??? Give the folks a show... I'm sorry, Charge the people for a show and provide the illusion that You have something to say about it?

I'm betting it is the same group that made a ton of $$$ in WWII then established a Middle East stronghold (Israel) and have been raking in the dough ever since... From A to Z A-holes to Zionist™

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

The Fabian Society.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Here's a mainstream Source - Bloomberg for anyone doubting the validity of this.

The Swiss unit of Edmond de Rothschild said it’s the subject of a French probe regarding a former business relationship managed by a former employee.

“Edmond de Rothschild (Suisse) SA is actively participating in the criminal investigation under way,” the Geneva-based bank said in an e-mailed statement on Friday. “The bank denies all the allegations that have been made against it.”

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Or

Its an excuse to close all banks to drop the dollar over a weekend. If you were going to label a bank corrupt that's one thing, but as many as they have been finding lately? Fishy chief, very fishy.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

At least its not 2.3 trillion

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: superluminal11

Must be on the minds of financial investigators everywhere. Start investigating sums this size, after twenty minutes a missile lands on your desk.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Billions are nice, but I am more interested in the TRILLIONS in debt our nation has somehow accrued without any visible benefit to the people.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Ha Ha you said Erection

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Crap.. i wouldn't even know what to do with 10 Million never mind 3 Billion, the greed of this planet amazes me sometimes.

'correction', yes i would know what to do with most of it, i'd give it to families who have Nothing because it was stolen from them from greedy corporate aholes.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   
4 Billion? This is probably a small amount to the Roth's. I would say this is them maybe getting rid of people within or sacrificing some. At the same time trying to put a veil to everything else while showing the government and cops cracking down and doing their job. They are ten steps ahead I bet.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Are don't you mean not to the American people, but how much of that money has gone into zionist pockets and into the country they keep going as a useful bolt hole if they need it/?

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: randomthoughts12

Public feeling against this group of bankers is very high and as mud sticks I suspect pressure will mount and eventually they will face the music because you can only play your political cards for so long until they expire. Disgust at greed seems to be mounting and if Islam gets a strong hold the Roths, Rockers and others will all be on the run.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Wasn't most of that debt accrued through the spreading of Democracy to the middle east?
Clearly you can see the benefit, it's to the war machine and those manipulating it all, they're the only people that matter.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
Crap.. i wouldn't even know what to do with 10 Million never mind 3 Billion, the greed of this planet amazes me sometimes.

Well somebody told us Wall Street fell
But we were so poor that we couldn't tell
Cotton was short and the weeds were tall
But Mr. Roosevelt's a gonna save us all

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join