It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Islamophobia Turns Violent: The 2016 U.S. Presidential Elections (Georgetown U report)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
You know it's been a long time since the U.S. has had another culture to beat down and destroy, at least some 50-60 years. We've always had some one to bully around, if not wipe out altogether. We started out our country killing Injuns, wiping negro slaves, kicking Mexican butts, excluding or making other religions subclass like Jews and Catholics, but who do we have now-a-days?

The last time we had any culture to beat on it was the Japanese, and then the Vietnamese, I don't know who we have left anymore, except the Muslims (for now). Maybe we need to pick on some other culture like the French Canadians or some other religion like Buddhists. All we gotta do is make up propaganda saying they want to kill our men, rape our women, and eat our babies. You know them sumbiches ain't 'Mericans, so let's go kick their asses.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow

originally posted by: Logarock
a reply to: Liquesence

Did it happen to mention anything about Muslim rads crashing aircraft into buildings? Folks have to admit that this historic trauma may have some effect on the collective mental psych.

The only historic trauma from that moment is implementing the Patriot Act under false pretenses.

From OP:

That is NOT a reason to inflict any kind of damage—emotional or physical—on the millions Muslims who simply, like all of us (white/black/etc christian, or otherwise, Americans), want to live their lives as free from harm as possible.

Agreed....but it does warrant re-thinking current immigration policy, unless of course you prefer the Host Nation to just turn a blind eye so they can set a good example - which in reality they would actually be rewarding bad behavior. Kinda like if I were to Star and Flag this thread...

Oh wait, Europe is doing that, turning a blind eye and appeasing the hordes of alleged immigrants. Look at how well that's working out for them. I have friends in Germany, England, Sweden and the Netherlands, they are dick of this crap, the violence and rapes.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Yikes. This Mohamed guy must be pretty ashamed for all the trouble his story has caused - Same with Jesus

RIP Common Sense.. let's just condemn everyone who disagrees with us!

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

je suis Charlie Hebdo

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I only care if you happen to be Shiite, Sunni, Wahhabi or of the azz backward like. other than that you can be Muslim...just not those Muslims.....

Islam is an Ideology
Christianity is a religion

There is a distinction

In the name of their deity;

Islamist killing Christians? thousands upon thousands
Christians killing Muslims? ............like 3?

The word phobia suggests fear, I do not fear Muslims, I despise what they represent as their prophet was a maniac pedophile homosexual who preached hate to get rich quick among the uneducated and gathered a following due to it. Mohammad is a used car salesman, a flim flam man, he's the Amway of religion, he is clown shoes among the other great religious figures in history. The fact that so many follow it and drink the koolaid just shows how many ignorant people walk upright. Islam doesn't even teach good morals....its like a bad infomercial for something that you can purchase a better made knockoff of in a department store for much less than as see on tv.

I could go on, but Think you know how I feel.....

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I'm phobic of Islam in my life now. Admittedly

And I once considered becoming a Muslim, many many years ago.

Do I win a prize?

Let me repeat. I am 100%, PHOBIC of Islam.

What now?
edit on 274am3112America/Chicago15CDT12America/Chicago by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Thats because America likes bombing brown people.....attacking brown people.....in fact Germany and Britain were the only non brown ones...thats what? 2 for like 10? Ok so 80% of the time we bomb brown people.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: BooCrackers
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Thats because America likes bombing brown people.....attacking brown people.....in fact Germany and Britain were the only non brown ones...thats what? 2 for like 10? Ok so 80% of the time we bomb brown people.

Japanese? Spanish? Iranians? Koreans? White Serbians? Vietnamese?
edit on 280am3112America/Chicago15CDT12America/Chicago by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

ok, 75%...but only for Serbia...Asians are technically a shade of brown

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: BooCrackers

ok, 75%...but only for Serbia...Asians are technically a shade of brown

Ohhhhh, I seeeeee...

Now Asians are "brown"...to fit your narrative.

Oh okay. It all makes sense now!!

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: BooCrackers

see how RIDICULOUS your "America only fights brown people" crap sounds now?

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

?Que?

Me thinks you should take Tylenol for any headaches, and Midol for any cramps

If you haven't figured me out yet, you're not paying attention....so the first one is a freebie....

I'm obnoxious, its genetic, no offense....and if you took offense then you should call security, cause you're kinda insecure.

Cheers!

PS, statistically speaking, if you're not white or black, you fall under a brown skin tone, more like color of wheat, like an eggshell off tan..something to match the drapes..you get the picture.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

I heard a study that pointed out that the Muslims have a majority of radicals amount them. Not saying they deserve hate but considering that possibly more scrutiny. With that said, i still don't care about an individual's appearance, no reason to hate who I don't know.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Video Can be Viewed Here -

www.history.com...

8 Reasons why Rome Fell:

Invasions by Barbarian tribes

Economic troubles and over reliance on slave labor

The rise of the Eastern Empire

Over expansion and military overspending

Government corruption and political instability

The arrival of the Huns and the migration of the Barbarian tribes

Christianity and the loss of traditional values

Weakening of the Roman legions

I don't know about anyone else, but it was pretty explanatory to me anyways.

Even the Dali Lama believes in defending your way of life against invaders.

edit on 5/14/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: yuppa

I figured you would go the sharia argument route eventually, since it's a convenient talking point.

They can integrate and still retain their culture without trying to change US law or policy, which most of them do.

And most of them do not "retain loyalty to their home country" over US loyalty.

They want a better life and they want to remain Muslim. Which they do. Then, however, intolerant American jerkoffs start in with the BS like you have, which is what this thread addresses.

Come off it.

DOnt go there. Im tolerant of others so long as they abide by the same laws i have to abide by. Sublimecraft hits it on the head what i actually meant to imply.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Excellent answer. I couldn't agree more. It may be true that most Muslims aren't terrorists , but ALL Jihadis are Muslim.
And it is in the Koran that Muslims can lie to non Muslims to further the cause of Islam or to calm an argument , so a non muslim would never know if assurances from a Muslim is sincere or not. Taqiyya . www.thereligionofpeace.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.thereligionofpeace.com... Islam has a bad past , and a bad present . Islam by far perpetuates the most terrorist attacks and deaths than any other group or religion consistently.www.thereligionofpeace.com...

There are so many reasons to not want this mess in our country. We will be overtaken and our daughters will be slaves and our boys and men killed. Read the history of Islam. Start with the life of Muhammad. I don't want slavery in this country again , we got rid of it once. Your best bet on whether or not to understand if Islam is for you or your tolerance? Read the history. And read more than ONE author on it. Because you definitely get a biased narrative about the history of Islam . So be well read about it , and pick up the Koran and start reading it .

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: seeknoevil

ALL Religion is Wrong. But There are some Religions that are more Evil than others.

I think most of us already know which one that is.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: KEACHI
Ignorance blows even more.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: Logarock

Since I haven't read all 75 pages I do not know, but I am sure that event did indeed have a negative influence on the nation's psyche regarding Muslims.

That's part of the problem, using one event by a few radicals to define an entire people.
And by one event you do mean a daily parade of horrors that never seems to end?

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: KEACHI
Islam sucks

Christianity sucks.
And your point is?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join