It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former SEAL: 'If Hillary Clinton Is [POTUS], Half the Military Is Gonna Get Out'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Yea...and if Trump is president the other half will go.
It is a no win/win.
However if we elect both booozos...will both half quite?
Cheers,

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The other half is the easy answer, my question to you is how would the half leaving prevent the enforcement?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Oh my..this is Deja-Vu. I recall reading something similar in 2007, when Obama was saying in his speeches that he was proud of our Corpse-men.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Just a ridiculous idea in the Op. It will be just another day for the military, no matter who is elected.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

There will be secession talks if Hilary wins. There may be secession talks if Trump wins. As much as I love the United States...our Government and political division has made staying together as a nation impossible.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion
Former SEAL: 'If Hillary Clinton Is [POTUS], Half the Military Is Gonna Get Out'

I guess that the 'former seal' has no clue how degrading and disrespectful such words are to all the brave boys and girls honorably serving this country, no matter who holds what office!
More then half are traitors? Deserters? Cowards? Politicians?
This guy's obviously a fool and coward who is projecting...

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Hilarious.

Half the military will do nothing and the other half will do.......nothing.

They all want their pay checks at the end of the day. Or do they think suddenly hundreds of thousands of jobs will magically appear out of thin air.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

There will be secession talks if Hilary wins. There may be secession talks if Trump wins. As much as I love the United States...our Government and political division has made staying together as a nation impossible.

Trouble is, the division now, is not North/South . . .

it is cities/rural

and . . . every other house or neighborhood on the opposite side of the values and goals.

'Twill get messy. Very messy . . . and bloody . . . Just as the oligarchy wants.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I read in the west point thread thread the military isn't allowed to be political

does that go for everyone or just the black ladies ?

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
I read in the west point thread thread the military isn't allowed to be political

does that go for everyone or just the black ladies ?

Former SEAL. I would guess he's retired? If that's the case then he's not active service, which makes your comment ridiculously childish.

But keep stirring up the racial divisiveness...

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Retired military here so I don't know if that gives me more or less validity to my opinion. In my 21 years, started with Regan ended with Obama. You know how many changes of the Commander in Chief we had, and policies, and even different symbols (that had lasted since the inception of the USAF til it had to be 'modernized'). Guess what, some people retired, some people didn't re-enlist, some people got fired (General in Germany that talked about a certain 'dope smoking' president).

How many coups did we have? Zero. We in the military I hate to say it because it's going to sound wishy-washy to folks on this board, we keep our politics and 'business' separate.

I understand that those of you who haven't served might make that seem that we don't have strong values etc... However, we truly do in most folks after awhile get to the point to paraphrase movies and jar-heads, believe that it is god (small g because I support everyone having their choice of which big G or G-dess or Science or Spaghetti monster) then comes country then comes corps (or let's just generalize to military) then comes any other categories whether it be which bathroom you can piss in or whatever hot button topic it is of the day.

As I've stated many times in other posts, and lots of my brothers and sisters that 'been there done that' have supported, the only time you will see a military coup is when we are used unjustly against our own people. Think the Empire with stormtroopers on every corner (although I would rather see our uniforms than alot of police from the news).

Just my .02

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Technomancer01

Because of the enormous dollar potential of the war [Vietnam] to the great military-industrial complex of the United States and because of other threats to the power elite, it had become absolutely necessary, for them, to bring about this coup d'etat on the streets of Dallas.
www.thirdworldtraveler.com...

Those are the words of L. Fletcher Prouty written in the book JFK: The CIA, Vietnam, and the Plot to Assassinate John F. Kennedy.

Any comments on that?
edit on 14-5-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I'm sorry but as much as I've read on the JFK assassination I haven't come across this 'angle' before so I would be talking out of my ass if I made a comment on it without doing any research. Is it plausible I'm sure but I can't make an informed opinion on probabilities.

Thanks for the research topic though.

edit on 15-5-2016 by Technomancer01 because: Spelling

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
During the attack on Benghazi, the military were held back from doing their duty, and Americans died.

And now the woman who shrilled, “what difference does it make”, who lied to the parents of the dead, who abandoned our Americans in order to support the president’s faux hawkish re-election slogan, “G.M. is alive and Osama bin Laden is dead,” is running for president. Memo to America: be sure you have your life insurance paid up if you think Hillary Clinton will “fight for you” as her good friend Ambassador Stevens believed. And don’t you dare vote for her.

13 Hours Benghazi Film Nails Clinton, Obama Betrayal Without Saying a Word

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Technomancer01

I'm sorry but as much as I've read on the JFK assassination I haven't come across this 'angle' before so I would be talking out of my ass if I made a comment on it without doing any research. Is it plausible I'm sure but I can't make an informed opinion on probabilities.

Thanks for the research topic though.

You're telling me that you've read a lot on the JFK assassination but you never saw the film "JFK"? In the scenes below, "Mr. X" is a representation of L. Fletcher Prouty. I have trouble believing that any serious JFK assassination researcher wouldn't know that.

Stone responded: "I'm very glad this is asked, because so many people have asked me, when they came out of the movie, 'Who is Man X?' Let me just say that Man X exists. He's here today on the podium. He is Fletcher Prouty. He served in the military since before World War II. From 1955 to 1964 he was in the Pentagon working as chief of special operations and in that capacity was with the Joint Chiefs of staff during the Kennedy years. He was responsible for providing the military support of the clandestine operations of the CIA...that is, "Black Operations."

Oliver Stone held visited Fletcher Prouty in Washington in July 1990 and asked about his work in the Pentagon, especially during the Kennedy years, 1961-63. Stone added, "I understood his own shock and disbelief at what happened to the President and what happened in the years that followed... here and in Vietnam.
www.prouty.org...

Interviews with Prouty are included in the bonus features of the two disk set for "JFK." Plus, Prouty is probably the most important and credible author on the topic of the JFK assassination. How could a serious researcher miss all that?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

You never heard of Prouty's 'angle'? It's the most credible one out there.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 15-5-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

No I hate to disagree with you. I said I've read quite a bit on the subject but no serious research. I have never even seen the movie JFK. It has never been one of my deep interests like some folks we all know. Therefore why I said that I couldn't make an informed comment.

Sorry that we had a communications failure, somewhere between the sender/receiver/feedback the act of communications (the message) was misunderstood or mis-spoken.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Pfft... they said the same thing about Bush, Obama, Trump..

Its a pretty old election time statement that means diddly squat!

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
February 13, 2017

It's interesting that CARL HIGBIE (allegedly) interviewed for Sean Spicer's position as Trump White House press secretary last week.

www.washingtonian.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

why these horrid photo's why not the ones of him gardening? with a flannel straw hat and coveralls...!?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join