It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former SEAL: 'If Hillary Clinton Is [POTUS], Half the Military Is Gonna Get Out'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

With the recent death of Navy SEAL Charles Keating IV in combat against the Islamic State in Iraq, and the 2016 presidential election on everyone’s mind, Bannon asked how morale was looking among our deployed troops.

“Forget it, if Hillary Clinton is the Commander-in-Chief, half the military is gonna get out,” Higbie predicted. “The willpower is there. The American soldier is dedicated, willing, and able, and we are the most lethal fighting force the world has ever known. We will execute the mission. You just have to support us, and let us.”
Former SEAL Carl Higbie: ‘If Hillary Clinton Is the Commander-in-chief, Half the Military Is Gonna Get Out’

There is another possibility...a military coup. Half the military quitting is obviously hyperbole. But, half the military getting together and deciding enough is enough, that's different.

Incidentally, "Enough is Enough" is the supposed "Donald Trump" Illuminati card game card:

I'm starting to wonder if the whole election is rigged for Trump to win. He has the royal pedigree:

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton revealed to be distant cousins as family trees show they share same set of royal ancestors

And, he could rally the country a lot better than Hillary Clinton could. As is pointed out in the following video, Donald Trump was not impeded by the MSM; the MSM made him.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-5-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I'm still trying to imagine a POTUS Commander-In-Chief without a security clearance. How would that work?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion
“Forget it, if Hillary Clinton is the Commander-in-Chief, half the military is gonna get out,"

What does that even mean? Hyperbole is Our new brand of Communicating.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
cool

that's one way to cut down on military spending

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Wasn't there some conspiracy theory of how the Navy was cooking up a coup? Anyway, maybe the fear of a coup was one of the reasons why so many top brass were fired, and replaced with one's who will be good little boys.

iTruthSeeker

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Sounds exaggerated, but I don't doubt a lot get out. This probably hits home with a lot of military personnel. Especially since many get security clearances and know the consequences even with minor mistakes at certain levels.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

To bad they can't, maybe they won't enlist again but they can't just up and leave.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
Wasn't there some conspiracy theory of how the Navy was cooking up a coup? Anyway, maybe the fear of a coup was one of the reasons why so many top brass were fired, and replaced with one's who will be good little boys.
iTruthSeeker

Cannot will not happen. The Marines are the "Presidents Owned" security force (what is left of them). This presidency is shameful regarding our readiness to defend.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Please we can't even AGREE on what to order for lunch...that will be delivered...to our break room with a giant TV and COUCH... Right now the vote is split between Sushi or Tacos.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

There will be no military coup against an elected President of the United States. Not even if it's Hillary.

We're take the peaceful transition of power very seriously after every Presidential election.

Only someone who knows nothing about the US military would think that.

And there is not a word in any human language capable of articulating my loathing for her properly.

Lots of Servicemen and women dropping retirement papers or not reenlisting... Yes.
edit on 13-5-2016 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
“Forget it, if Hillary Clinton is the Commander-in-Chief, half the military is gonna get out,"

What does that even mean? Hyperbole is Our new brand of Communicating.

They will reinstall the draft.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

To bad they can't, maybe they won't enlist again but they can't just up and leave.

Who would enforce the desertion ?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I've been thinking the same thing for awhile...My old guard would turn their back on her...

Yep..I could go on..

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Why is it always an "ex-special forces" member blowing this smoke? How is it the "best" soldiers in the country so dumb?

Do they not remember which party ordered them into the middle east for natural resources and oil to begin with? Or which party forced sequestration on the military because they couldn't even agree within their own party.

It boggles my mind how anyone that spent time in the military thinks of this crap. They said the same thing when Obama was elected and look how many coups came out of that.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

It's called keep them moving ...

Not working so good anymore..I hope...

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Typical election cycle BS.

In the past, I've heard military say: "if X gets elected we won't have jobs!"

As if jobs = combat? War? I know some of them sign up for that, but... Scratching my head.

Lastly: get out how? AWOL? As far as I know, you can't just leave the military.

Sounds like anti-Hillary BS to drive a political point (and I'm no Hillary fan).

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

and the other half will bail if trump wins....its a wash.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I guess they can't court marshell them all then again they still have that IRR time. If that fails there are always folks looking for work, if that was the case I predict the armed forces will lower their standards once again. Either way I am bending towards the military quitting as not going to happen no matter who is president.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

People did say the same thing about Obama.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

The worst type of scum in the world is those who will use their dying words to bad mouth another person. The second worst type of scum are those that will politicize anothers death in order to push an agenda.

I'm not calling the soldier out for this, but rather the person who published it, trying to relate Keating's death to this guys statement.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join