It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ralph Nader: Trump’s Done Some Good, Clinton’s Winning By ‘Dictatorship’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

"He's questioned the trade agreements. He's done some challenging of Wall Street – I don't know how authentic that is. He said he's against the carried interest racket, for hedge funds. He's funded himself and therefore attacked special interest money, which is very important," Nader says. "But he's lowered the level of political debate to unheard-of depths of salacious, slanderous and vacuousness, garnished with massive self-boosterism and repetition."

"And that's not good, because that brought a lot of money into the media and that's the kind of debates they're going to want to goad."

When asked what positive contributions Clinton has made to the 2016 campaign, Nader called her a "corporatist, militarist Democrat" who would have been defeated by Sanders if every state held an open primary.

"She's going to win by dictatorship. Twenty-five percent of superdelegates are cronies, mostly. They weren't elected. They were there in order to stop somebody like Bernie Sanders, who would win by the vote," he says.
Ralph Nader: Trump’s Done Some Good, Clinton’s Winning By ‘Dictatorship’

Sounds like a pretty good analysis to me. Nader seems to just be stating the facts. Some are accusing me of being against Clinton or of being against Trump because I'm posting threads that are critical of them. What kind of a conspiracy theorist would think that way? If you're not critical of everything, you're being fooled somewhere; that's a guarantee.

Meanwhile, the Democratic Party is about to reap what they sow if they nominate Hillary Clinton...

Donald Trump’s Pals Say Hillary Clinton Is a Lesbian Murderer, Bill Is a Cocaine Fiend

As most expected, Trump is going to bring out the dirt on Clinton. He will go where other politicians wouldn't dare. The 2016 US Elections forum hasn't seen its best days yet.

edit on 13-5-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

If it weren't for the damage the candidates do once elected, this would be funny. You gotta love political theatre lol.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I imagine Ralph Nadir didn’t get enough people killed in the Iraq war so he wants more blood on his hands by helping another Republican win like he did in 2000 by giving Bush the election.

Go Ralph

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

I absolutely refuse to cast my vote for Clinton or Trump. Whoever ends up being the Libertarian candidate (most likely Gary Johnson, but possibly John McAfee) will get my vote. I'm not under any illusions- if McAfee gets it I am quite aware of his drug binging shooting incident in the Bahamas. He's still preferable to Clinton or Trump.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
He's pretty much right about this. Also, I do not see him as supporting Trump as he's been blamed in the past for supporting Bush,

The Democratic party myth that Ralph Nader gave us the Iraq War,

The former Ohio political director for the Democratic National Committee in 2000, Edward Joseph, blames Nader for the Iraq War, the financial crisis, and “other disastrous consequences of the Bush presidency.”

Following this logic, Nader isn’t just responsible for the Iraq War and the economic collapse. He is also responsible for the September 11th attacks. Gore obviously would not have missed the threat Osama bin Laden posed to the U.S. Also, Gore would have never botched the response to Hurricane Katrina so Nader is responsible for that too. However, if Nader brought us Bush and Bush brought us President Barack Obama, then Nader is responsible for helping Americans elect the first black president.

Source

new topics

top topics

join