It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming out as a trans-deity.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: samerulesapply

My question was not Homophobic. I was asking a serious question, politely mind you. I have asked a serious question after stating that I agree with your stance on trans-gender for the most part. Is it not allowed to ask questions, to have a debate without being labelled Homophobic?

Nevermind, apparently civil discourse is not possible in this instance. You condemn what you do not understand, it is as simple as that. Also, trans-gendered are not infecting the youth that is just backwards. What is infecting the youth? All of this talk about being trans by PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT TRANS. Wanna be mad at somebody? Blame the media. Not an entire group of people you do not understand and who are simply trying to exist.

Deny ignorance, folks.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sourcery

You equated homosexual men to transgenders and made a comparison.

I believe that to be untrue and actually quite bigoted. I like how you're taking this opportunity to act as though this conversation is suddenly beneath you following your freudian slip.

All I'm doing is being me...being honest. I thought this was allowed, I can be anyone I want to be.

I just wanted to add...the bigotry you display is because you're looking at this from the wrong perspective.

you see...for a man or woman to simply be homosexual does not require that one denies reality. It's perfectly possible for them to be so, there's no trick to it. I thought we'd established this.

It's not people's sex lives that's the issue here...it's the mass-acceptance that it's okay to be completely deluded and that we're all supposed to be just...yeah, ok. I agree with this!

By equating homosexuals with transgenders you essentially, as far as I'm concerned, claimed that homosexuals are somehow deluded...and I don't think that's necessarily the case.

so I stand by my response to you, sorry.
edit on 14-5-2016 by samerulesapply because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join