It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Hummer to stop thieves

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Damn, well, guess these guys wont be trying to hold up a business again anytime soon (check the pic!)

Business Owner Chases, Runs Over Robbery Suspects In Hummer
Two Suspects In Critical Condition

POSTED: 1:56 p.m. EDT June 16, 2003
UPDATED: 10:52 p.m. EDT June 16, 2003

A business owner in Phoenix, Arizona took matters into his own hands after a group of men robbed his business, according to a Local 6 News report.

Police say three armed suspects walked into the Mr. Insurance building in Phoenix and demanded money. A fourth suspect was in the getaway car, according to the report.

Investigators said after the suspects left with the store's money, the co-owner jumped into his Hummer and chased after the suspects.

Police said that the man, identified only as Peter, followed the suspects through a neighborhood and eventually caught up with them. He then rolled his Hummer over their car.

www.local6.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I tried to come up with something witty about this...but its just too damn funny.

"SUV's - Made to destroy the competition"

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Ha!
I love it.

here's the pic

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 11:14 PM
link   
=OWNED!

if I wasn't so lazy, I'd pull out photoshop and make it into an image macro, but like I said, I'm lazy

[Edited on 6-17-2003 by MorningtonCrescent]

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 01:58 AM
link   
well he did what any other shop owner probably would have done, and he shouldnt be charged with anything either, give him a medal for chasing them!

blackwidow

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 03:21 AM
link   
hha that sure is funny as hell...

did you check the poll result on that page?

Should a business owner who ran over a group of robbery suspects in his Hummer face charges?

YES, 903 votes, 11%
No, 7001 votes, 86%

Not Sure, 273 votes 3%

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 03:22 AM
link   
therefore the Hummer is my favorite car for whatever u need, just look at it, 6.0 v12 mass of car, off road whenever, and assault car.. what more do u need?

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 08:30 AM
link   
would stop me from stealing!

Oh wait....you meant the car...my bad...

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I live in L.A. ( lower Alabama) using trucks as weapons is a way of life here... If that don't work just reach behind you and grab one off the gun rack. Or as a last resort you can always turn the dogs loose in the dog box bolted to the back of the truck.

You know how a woman in Alabama turns on the light after sex.....she opens the truck door!

Sorry, for all the stereotype comments. Alabama is my home and I love it! Sweet Home Alabama!!

I wonder why so much music has been written about Alabama?

top topics

join