It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Other terrorist organizations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
What other terrorist organizations, apart from Al-Qaeda, ETA and allthose Palestinian and Iraqi terrorist organizations are there in the world and what do they do?

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
1) The Catholic Church
2) Canadian Beef Council
3) Best Buy
4) The View
5) Oprah

Actually I cant remember the name, but there are some real agressive groups against deforestation. Im not kidding, they target machinery and representitatives of logging companies, etc. And yes, thye can use violence. Man I need to get that name...Ill find it..

[edit on 14-1-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
1) The Catholic Church

The Catholic Church? Why?
I think you're offending my religious feelings. If I wasn't an agnostic, I would report you to a moderator at once.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AtheiX

1) The Catholic Church

The Catholic Church? Why?
I think you're offending my religious feelings. If I wasn't an agnostic, I would report you to a moderator at once.

That a joke? How can that be taken as a personal attack? Please, report that to a Mod, do it right now. My opinion is not against the TOS. You have read that right? The TOS? You have NOTHING in your thread or signature that states your religious beliefs (not that it would matter), so how can my opinion about a religion be an attack on you personally? You must be kidding.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   

That a joke? How can that be taken as a personal attack? Please, report that to a Mod, do it right now. My opinion is not against the TOS. You have read that right? The TOS? You have NOTHING in your thread or signature that states your religious beliefs (not that it would matter), so how can my opinion about a religion be an attack on you personally? You must be kidding.

I only said that IF I WASN'T an agnostic but a catholic, I would report you to a mod. But I'm close to converting myself back to catholicism, so be aware of what you're writing about the Catholic Church.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
You could be a RAGING orthodox Catholic and I could state ANY opinion I wanted to about the religion and there is nothing you could do about it.

My opinion on a subject is not a personal attack in any way, shape, or form. If you construe it as an attack thats your shortcoming. My opinions about something, no matter how much it offends you, are not against the TOS. You could do all the reporting you wanted.

Do you forget where you are posting? This is a site dedicated to alternate theories, thoughts and idea's. Dont read this stuff if you get offended that easily. And if you mistake somebodys comment as a personal attack, thats your issue.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I only said that IF I WASN'T an agnostic but a catholic, I would report you to a mod. But I'm close to converting myself back to catholicism, so be aware of what you're writing about the Catholic Church.

I'm pretty sure that there was absolutely no malice at all.

1) The Catholic Church
2) Canadian Beef Council
3) Best Buy
4) The View
5) Oprah

Looks like a light hearted fun reply to me. In fact it made me smile. Don't be offended so easily, and good luck on your "converting myself back to catholicism".

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Thank you Superdude for understang my reply was in jest. I figured once people got to "Canadian Beef Council" they would have figured it out, but I was mistaken

[edit on 14-1-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
1) Jaish-e-Muhammad
2) Lashkar-e-Taiba (Spelling)

Sundry Jihadi odd-job guys.. Active in Afghanistan and Kashmir. Both based out of Pakistan.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
No prob Skip - I got your back on this one.

I do worry about "The View" though. I've heard that when Starr Jones is separated from her lunch, she will stop at nothing, including terrorist attacks on vending machines.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
peta - people for the ethical treatment of animals- recently under investigation for giving over 80 thousand dollars to eco-terrorist groups in the US

sierra club - rumored to have done the same

earthfirst - suspected of many eco-terrorist acts

elf - earth liberation front- claimed responsibility for numerous eco-terrorist acts, has been blamed for even more. is responsible for a university bombing in maryland, i think, a few SUV dealership fires and is under investigation for very large forest fires.

animal liberation front - england's version of ELF

tamil tigers

bunch more groups in southeast asia

new topics

top topics

join