It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matter, energy and what we know of it and what we don't

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

There's a lot of pretty girls out there, many who will accept you for who you are, with that being said never quit something for someone else and if someone wants to nag you drop them with the quickness, if you quit do it for your self. # what everyone else thinks.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumi309

Thanks for participating in the survey.

Yes I am gathering info so I can have a better Understanding since it's incomplete, therefore I cannot be reasonably certain I have it totally under control (what effect the Understanding has)

Yes I have Astral Projected, to use your terminology. For me I would call it utilising an Understanding of the energies as yet still not detected by science (I believe they have, it's just not high resolution enough, and the explanation given is incomplete: see Kirlian photography) the faculties of the mind to See somewhere else from where I physically am.

I don't need to do this remote Seeing to figure out someones intention. I just listen/detect/sense a signal from my gut and Heart of hearts, and the faculties of the Mind with the Understanding that I have received or logically deduced. Sometimes I also detect a signal from somewhere around the vocal chords to determine, through an Understanding and the use of the faculties of the Mind, if truth is being spoken or there is something else.

Actually there's more than one way to achieve an objective. Another way is to use my Mind's Eye (which I had a latent ability) but now with more Understanding it's easier to turn that on or off.

Yes keep on reading and researching. But always keep calm and with logical reasoning and the use of the Faculties of the Mind, there is a lot you can achieve. And sometimes there is more than one answer to a riddle, so you'd need more data to determine if this is how it works or there is one choice that is better.

The Faculties of the Mind are, in order:
1. Intent
2. Will
3. Observation
4. Thoughts
5. Understanding

Thank you again for participating in the survey.

Be mindful, keep calm, use the Faculties of Your Mind and with enough data you will reach an Understanding or maybe even receive it in a blast of unknown energy. That last one sometimes causes a bit of a headache, no need for aspirin (used that, it works, but it's inconvenient because you have to take it with a gulp of honey and crush it up in your mouth and swirl that mixture around your mouth for about 5-10 minutes and after that, gulp down some probiotics and milk.... It's not convenient), eucalyptus oil on the temples would suffice. And sometimes down the middle of the forehead in a line from the top about 2 inches down to just before the point between your eyes.

557x

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs
a reply to: 5plus5and7withX
It's the wakeful medications like caffeine that don't behave right. Stimulants make me sleepy over 50% of the time.

That is very interesting. Very interesting indeed. Worth further exploration, not now but if that is causality, sometime in the future.

And no I am not exploring matter at the moment, so not neurotransmitters. I'm exploring that emotion called anger. It's got some kind of energy I can tell, but I don't have enough Understanding yet, just a lot of Observations and Thoughts.

Thank you for participating in the survey, you've piqued my interest in another emotion.

I would like to continue the story but there is something I must do first. Full physical rest. Through partial Understanding I absorbed too much plasma energy from the clouds and it's been days, it's keeping me up late at night powering up my thoughts and possibly generating so many postulates and hypothesis to point Understanding comes. I pace around so much while in deep thought that according to my phone I've made an average 10,000 steps almost daily since my first post. Interestingly no matter how short the sleep, I wake up refreshed and clear headed. But there has to be balance because there is something to be understood about symmetry...

557x
edit on 16/5/2016 by 5plus5and7withX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: Reverbs

There's a lot of pretty girls out there, many who will accept you for who you are, with that being said never quit something for someone else and if someone wants to nag you drop them with the quickness, if you quit do it for your self. # what everyone else thinks.

No that was a reference to my past:
2 years no smoking, pretty girl.

And to my future as guess what..
I don't want to be smoking and I already know the perfect excuse to quit.
I don't let people nag me. Refer to my answer to question 3.

Nag a Scorpio? Lol..

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Hello again everyone. I must apologise that I haven't had much time to write the rest of the story because real Life always takes precedence.

However I have outlined the topics and had Deep Thoughts about what to write next. I. Will need time to write the next parts as I have to be mindful and Choose my Words carefully

So here is the rundown from the beginning of the story (chapter titles? I was Feeling poetic when I wrote that) to the next parts of the unfolding story:

@ The Air port and The Awakening
@ The Drowning in the Sea and See
@ The college Times and financial times
@ The rekindling of an old Spirit
@ The Hard 5 Years and The Giant

There's probably a couple more but I haven't figured out what's important to Write about.

Anyway, real Life takes precedence, I now must Make Deep Thoughts on how to get actual physical rest at Will.

But before I go, I have another survey if anyone would like to participate.

Basically I am Seeking new Connections, finding other People who have similar physiological/psychological/behavioral characteristics as mySelf to Befriend and have as a sounding board for some of my Thoughts.

Anyway, like before, Yes/No, the qualifying question: Are you a "night owl" since young?

1. Do you often stay up at night thinking?
2. Do you read a lot of books/articles on various topics?
3. Do you now or have you had a phase in your life where you feel like helping others might be your calling?

That's all for now and thanks for Reading.

Be Mindful, keep calm and carry on with clarity of Thought.

557x

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Yes to your questions

But I am on the fence at admitting such.

ATS is not all rainbows and butterflies.

Your third question gets a better answer.
It's why I'm here after having negative things happen to me from being on ATS.
My calling. Well not calling me I dialed the number. I chose my point.

I've been successful so far so it looks good for my continuity of my purpose.
Love is the shorthand

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
It's been a while. I am ready to continue with the next part of the story.

@ The college Times and financial times

After high school, my dad said I was on my own. Fair enough. I had been a bit of a naughty kid in high school, full of angst and always getting into mischief.

So I went to college, chose Psychology (mostly to understand myself and maybe figure out what are these things I See) with a minor in Mass Comm. Unsurprisingly the psychology subject "PY304 Substance Abuse" captured my fascination.

Going into college I told myself I'd study psychology and mass communication so that I'd understand people and with that be able to apply that into mass communication and be able to influence many people. My idea was to become a millionaire by age 23 and multimillionaire by 27. But at age 21, that dream had started to dissipate. Mostly because I had read and comprehended more about the financial system of fiat currency which I found to be completely senseless.

This put me into a bit of a depression. What I thought was a worthy goal now seems to be nothing but worthless dreams. I was already making enough money to pay the exorbitant college tuition fees on my own. Then another realization that the education institutions were also an industry for the accumulation of what are basically nothing pieces of paper got me jaded about the prospect of continuing on. I dropped out in the middle of my third year. I had already learned all I needed, mostly outside of school. No sense wasting resources on it anymore.

This experience shaped me in several ways. I learnt not to be attached to possession because money is useful to pay for things that you need to live, but living for money to be spent on things you don't really need is something completely senseless. Plus all these possessions would just bog me down from say if I want to up and leave to another region.

I also learnt that having a degree is not the same as having utter confidence in landing that job requiring degrees in whatever. I always aced those interviews without them ever asking for my non-existent degree. Plus there were a lot of degree holders who were book smart but lacked sense.

But the best thing was that in college was where I met my future wife. I don't know how I knew this back then, but I had a feeling our paths would cross again. Back then we were just friends. I was too scrawny for her taste, she had really short hair and no sense of style. But we truly got along really well. And in a move inspired by an episode of "Friends" we made a silly pact when I was 19 that by the time I'm 27 if neither of us are seeing anyone, we'd get back together, go dating and marry each other. Interesting how that actually happened 8 years later.

All the while, strange Seeings continue to invade the periphery of my vision, nothing I read had anything conclusive or convincing to say about them. The dancing ribbons of light in the sky were still there, the will-o'-wisp things still moving about the forests when I go jungle trekking. What are these things?

I started experimenting with psychotropic substances to see if any insight could be gained from there. Suffice to say I did not gain much insight from the use of those substances. I suppose my answers were to be found elsewhere.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Hi again guys, it's been awhile. I had to do a bit of restructuring to the flow because I've started to recall even more details which are relevant to the final part of the story, the part which will bring us to the present. So here's a little bridge to the next part.

# Interlude to the Rekindling

I was in a den. It was the first of many. It was mine. It didn't start out as that. It started out with me slowly turning it into a party house. This was my first place I rented during college.

In front of the house was a small forest reserve. When not partying or partaking in the den, I'd hike a lot in that little sliver of green, amidst the snaking concrete structures of the highways that intersects my college grounds.

Of course on my hiking trips I'd carry a rolled up mix of tobacco and another substance which may or may not be legal in your locale, and I will not mention exactly what it is either because that's against the T&C. However it is relevant for the purpose of this story at this juncture.

What I truly enjoyed about this smoking experience in the forest reserve is the serenity of it all. I'm not just talking about how you start to appreciate all the different patterns of leaves or the behavior of ants. Not that sort of thing. You see, in many forests and jungles here in Nusantara, there are places where you and your hiking buddies can stop, but you're not there alone. There is a distinct feeling that someone is watching your every move.

When I am going up the hill in the forest, I would light one up, do my customary cultural greeting when one is entering a forest and speak "hey people of the forest, I'm just here to enjoy the wilderness. I won't be a bother so I hope you won't be a bother".

Now here is why it's relevant to the story. My friends would do the same ritual, but they still would get paranoid and may leave early. I'm usually the last to leave because I felt very safe and comforted in amongst the trees. I did not sense any malice, though I do feel some presence around me.

The next part will also require a bit of restructuring so in the meantime I'm good for any questions you may have.

Also, I'd like to ask some of you something. Anyone here know of anything about wind potential / air based, uhmm this may sound a bit woo-woo, witchcraft/spellcraft attacks? How to defend against such? I thought the threat had been neutralised because I had already removed their biggest and best source of energy. Did not see/See this coming.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

This thread has been going for a month and all you've offered so far is that you do drugs.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

This thread has been going for a month and all you've offered so far is that you do drugs.

I'm open to questions. I've answered some. Is there something you would like to know?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5plus5and7withX

originally posted by: TerryDon79

I'm open to questions. I've answered some. Is there something you would like to know?

Ok.

What has ANY of what you have typed got ANYTHING to do with "Matter, energy and what we know of it and what we don't"?

A month and you've said a lot, but haven't said anything to do with the title of the thread.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Ok fair enough.

Matter and energy that the top minds in the world, physicists, astrophysicist, theoretical physicists can observe and account for is about 5 percent of the known Universe. 63 percent is dark energy and the rest is dark matter. We know about 5 percent from scientific observations. The rest is just math, but it checks out.

I am certain that some of the dark energy and matter can be detected by some individuals. We just don't know how to build a device to detect it because we don't even know what to detect in the first place.

It's like LIGO and gravity waves, or the LHC and the Higgs boson. We speculated about it, theorized because at least we have some math and some idea what it can do, and eventually we are able to build a detector for it. Even LIGO isn't a direct detector of the force carrying hypothetical graviton because we have no idea what that is.

The point I am trying to make here is that there are other things we are not yet able to detect directly with out equipment. Some of these may be ghosts or hauntings (which I personally do not think are actually ghosts, but definitely a plasma based being or at least some kind of energy, that requires plasma for some of its functioning).

I guess that would be some spoilers for the final part.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Do have any proof of that or is it just speculation?

(When I say proof, I mean proof. Not a dream. Not a drug induced hallucination. Not some "spirit guide" telling you. Real, tangible, proof.)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Like I mentioned before, I have Seen things myself while not under the influence of anything, things I had been struggling to explain since I was 5 until the great Blast of Light on the 8th of May which brought upon so many Understandings.

And on the 13th of May I manipulated the local weather with insight gained from the Understanding to stop something someone was doing. Managed to even get the satellite data from a link to the archives by a good NOAA scientist supporting citizen weather monitoring and research. Well it was part of an experiment. I am still somewhat astounded it actually worked.

That's the best evidence I've got so far. Haven't done anything on that scale since then. A 50km radius blackhole of plasma energy.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

So that would be a resounding NO to any possible proof.

Just as I suspected.

And it took you days to get "permission" from the moderators to post this?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
What sort of proof are you looking for may I ask? And what exactly are you wanting me to proof?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5plus5and7withX
What sort of proof are you looking for may I ask?
Actual proof. Scientific proof. You are, after all, trying to rewrite science. There must be some tests to prove your point.

And what exactly are you wanting me to proof?
That would be your claims about matter and energy that you made a couple of posts up and the title of the thread.

I won't hold my breath. It's already been a month and you've offered nothing substantial so far.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join